• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check- Naruto: The Squad (Chunin Exams)

TaylaJ

I need about three--maybe four if someone would like to be our sensei, people to be apart of our three man squad. Of course, this is going to a time skip RP, like Naruto is Hokage now. New Genin, new Chunin, new Jounin, etc.

Plot-

Our squad has already the first and second portion of the Chunin Exams. So, we passed the Written Exam and the Forrest of Death. Now we have to face some of the toughest shinobi around in a one on one battle. Who will pass? Who will fail? Its up to you.

I'm interested, this would be a good opportunity to recycle my Sensei character from a different Naruto RP a whiles back. As far as the battles and stuff would go, how are you planning to work out mechanics, like chakra use, skill levels, and abilities? Is it going to be predefined or left up to the discretion of the players?

This being my RP I do have to put my foot down on certain ideas. Since you don't know me allow me to introduce myself, Tayla J., it's a charm.

They will not be predefined, but they must be approved by me. I also like to make rules on my character sheets so that nobody can God mod and the character actually has a sense of humanity. You, being a Jounin you most likely will be able to get away with the most since you're a superior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Tayla, it's a pleasure to meet you. :)

I understand completely, I was just asking for the basics so I would know what to expect if I was accepted. I would be a higher rank than the other players should I choose the Sensei, but I am the kind of player that doesn't pull "rank" or powers on the whole game, then it's no fun for anyone xD Kudos to ya, I'll link my Charrie sheet here from the old RP just so you can approve his general idea, then I'll edit as appropriate to fit into your own RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back