• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Kemonomimi Central

Nekoni

Always Sick
um....So I was hoping to start a role play but I wanted to check if it sounded interesting enough to a join...please comment on what you think of it!

So in this RP kemonomimis (gijinkas...people with ears and tail and any other animal features) thrive on this world, often in or near human societies, treated as companions, slaves, hunting game and often pets.

In the outskirts of society and civilization, lurking within the shadows of looming trees: lie creatures of mysterious natures. Half- beasts with ears and tails roam in secrecy within forest villages. Some have inhuman abilities, others are too domesticated or frail. There are varieties of them roaming, some more vicious than others

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay >.< I'm quite glad people are interested in the idea! I'll make sure to tag whoever wants to join when I set it up later

Well Neki get ready for the welcome wagon because there seems too be lot of people that what too RP This xD

Yonsisac said:
Well Neki get ready for the welcome wagon because there seems too be lot of people that what too RP This xD
Lol, if that's the case your gonna need LOTS of mods to keep the rp going .-. and a good role play system so things don't get to confusing. But I have faith this rp can get somewhere :) . I probably wont join it but if you need help with anything let me knows :3

Kuito said:
Lol, if that's the case your gonna need LOTS of mods to keep the rp going .-. and a good role play system so things don't get to confusing. But I have faith this rp can get somewhere :) . I probably wont join it but if you need help with anything let me knows :3
Thank you very much I greatly appreciate it!! This will be my *first role play so I might need some tips from someone more experienced to keep it on a stage, do you have any information that I may need for beginning my RP?

and if posible a nother Moderator too keep track of things if healp is needed or wen You will be Offline

@Icefox11 what do you suggest is the most important rule to have in an RP (since I've seen several of yours)

@Nekoni Hey, just some tips from me personally. I did this in an RP once, and it worked out well, which is get to know your fellow RPers. Getting to know them and their writing style is a good way to help each other by making posts better and also helps you make new friends along the way. Also, never be afraid to make little twists and turns as long as you don't stray to far from the path. A little spice here and there gives your RP that flavor it needs to succeed.

But that is just me. You don't have to take my advice. Everyone else seems to have that covered.

Nope it a RP in progres so you need to wait till its made

In short yes you can,she will tag thise here wen the RP is compleat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back