• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check: Crocodile should GM what?

Which RPG do you want Crocodile to run?

• Dark Heresy 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowrun 5e

• D&D 5e

• Vampire: The Dark Ages (V20)

• Vampire the Requiem 2e

• Black Crusade

• Only War

• Star Wars RPG (EotE, AoR, F&D)

• Total voters
Croc why not return to your hosted project? You know a bunch of people were, and are looking forward to it! Seriously stop wasting site space, and do something with it!

Revan, your question is being addressed in the project itself. I would point out I was preparing to close it due to lack of interest. You can vote all you like but when no one gives me a sheet save one(yourself), then I start to have to consider options. Further discussion on that matter will be taken to the Wild Space OOC and not here.

You haven't responded to the wild space OCC in ages, and you never put a sigh up tread down, or a how to join thread. Sorry :P anyway nice to see you're still about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back