• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Detailed) The Order of Auquaz Drekimi

Kerin

NauticalSparrow - Kerin Sparrow

So, I already have the RP thread and everything set up, along with the starting post, but I figured I could go ahead and post here about the RP to get it known that the RP is in need of members!

The Order of Auquaz Drekimi follows the story of a group of once ordinary people just living their lives and doing what they do they best who were once day marked by, well, no one knows. The only thing anyone knows about the strange event, is that one day a group of people who were just doing what they always did were struck with a sudden wave of pain that radiated throughout their entire bodies, yet focused at one spot. This spot was different for every person, but once the pain had resided, they had an odd pentagram symbol etched into the place the pain had focused on.

For Kerin Sparrow? It her was right eye. Now, although it is hard to see, she bares a black pentagram symbol in the center of her right eye...

((The rp starts out a few hours before this occurs, just a warning.))

After this incident, each person comes across each other - seeming to be by fate - and bands together to create "The Order of Auquaz Drekimi." What drove them? Each of them were driven by a feeling of instinct they didn't quite understand, a demanding and powerful voice that invaded their minds no matter what they did to try and stop it (They were drawn by it, and could not help but to follow what it said), and the undying trust they felt towards each other, despite not knowing each other in the slightest.

Following these three factors, they became heroes to the land around them - fighting off evil as they ventured to try to figure out just what had happened to them. Their title's meaning? The Order of Mystic Beings. Just as the home island was called Auquaz Tolgalen, or Mystic Island, they were to keep order to all the mystic beings who called the fair lands home...

Everyone is welcome so long as they can stick to being detailed. Obviously; no power playing, god modding, meta graming, bunnying, ect. ect. I am sure you all know the rules.

You can find the RP at: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-order-of-auquaz-drekimi-open-for-character-sign-up.90713/

Just fill out the Character Sign up and post your starting post! (:​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back