• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [ Int Check ] Le Morte d'Diamant (Closed)

Blu Blu I'm pretty sure my suspicions are correct but just to be sure, are you still accepting?

Hey, take this with a grain of salt, I'm not a mod for this rp or anything.

Blu doesn't usually get on untill sometime in the morning, but I'd be willing to bet if you started working on your CS it wouldn't be a bad plan.
^_~

Blu Blu , if this is out of line just let me know.

Hey, take this with a grain of salt, I'm not a mod for this rp or anything.

Blu doesn't usually get on untill sometime in the morning, but I'd be willing to bet if you started working on your CS it wouldn't be a bad plan.
^_~

Blu Blu , if this is out of line just let me know.
OK, even if this information bears no real fruits, thank you very much! I have some free time so working on a character sounds like a great option me.

Zane Zane Thanks for attempting to answer their question when I'm not available. That was nice of you.

amended amended Thank you very much for the interest. Unfortunately, I've stopped looking for players for now. I'll update the int check title so something like this won't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back