• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Max smiled widely at the two of them "Oh thats amazing guys! I'm so happy for you both." She said softly glancing at Jeff seeing how tense he was now. She gently placed her hand on his and gave a soft smile hoping he was okay

Pedro smiled wide at her and squeezed her hand as the waitress came to take their order. He gave his and chuckled some seeing her try to flirt with Jeff "Max doesnt seem too happy about her flirting." He mumbled

Carmen smiled some "I know...Cause you keep tryna push them together... what if he's not ready to try again?" She pointed out, "You get so pushy with your friends, I was just talking to Sarah about this the other day." She muttered, rolling her eyes some.

Jeff watched the waitress go, sighing some and turned to face Max again "What are you doing this Friday?" He asked her, impulsively. It wasn't his usual strategy but hearing the news of Carmen's pregnancy had reminded him just how lonely he was these days and the idea of spending yet another Friday night home alone was terrifying t him

Pedro rolled his eyes and shook his head some "I can tell he is lonely as can be. He needs someone." He murmured before taking a sip of his drink "So I've got some lessons the week after next."

Max nearly choked on her drink looking over at him with wide eyes "I um...uh...I'm not doing anything." She said biting on her lip hard "Why? Whats up?"

Jeff frowned, getting her a napkin and passed it over "JEez are you okay?" He chuckled "I was just gonna say do you wanna go see a movie?" He asked her

Carmen nodded some, pulling her phone out and slid it over to him "Put it into my calendar.... Otherwise I'm gonna book us to do something and then you're gonna tell me you're teaching then I'm gonna get mad even thuogh you already told me and I'm not in the mood for an argument." She winked at him, sitting up more when their food arrived.

Max wiped her face and gave a small nod "Yes....I would....I would like that a lot." She said softly trying to slow her heart beat as she watched him.

Pedro chuckled some and entered in all the dates he had set before he started to eat with everyone. By the end of the dinner they were headed back to the car with Max following and Jeff going towards his "Well I think this dinner went very well."

She nodded, staying quiet until after they dropped max off at home and went to lay down upstairs with him, pulling herself into his arms as tightly as she could, "Mmm... Are you sure they're gonna be a good match for each other? I'm just worried that it really won't end well." She mumbled tiredly, yawning big and pulling their blankets over them more, "Mmm.. you're nice and warm." She mumbled smiling a little.

Jeff finally got home after everything and looked up what movies then texted MAx that he would pick her up at six on Friday. He was hoping that he wouldn't regret this but something about her just really really intrigued him and he wanted to get to know her better

Pedro drove Max home and went straight to bed when they got home "I think they'll be good for one another babe. They're just both stubborn but I know he'll give her the treatment she deserves and her the same." He explained before he layed with her and cuddled up close "Mmmm thank you." He mumbled before he was soon snoring his head off

Max got home and smiled softly seeing Jeff's text about the movies. She was nervous as hell about it but also a bit excited. She hadn't been out on a date in over a year and she really liked Jeff.

Carmen spent the rest of the week worn out more than usual but she was putting it down to being rundown from the crummy weather they’d been having and she was waiting for Pedro to get home when she fell asleep again curled up in bed, waking up when she felt him lay next to her and rolled in close. “Hey, how was the class?” She asked him, rolling to face him.

he was getting ready slowly when he eventuallyrealised he was running a little late but he still managed to make it to her place in time to pick her up for just gone 6pm, getting out and going up to knock on her door

Pedro came home in the afternoon frowning some when he didn't find Carmen in the living room. He walked to their room and gave a small smile laying down beside her "Hey beautiful...class was good." He murmured softly kissing the top of her head "How are you feeling?"

Max stood at her mirror checking herself over for the hundreth time. Her nerves were at an all time high but she was also a bit excited for this date. She glanced at the time when she heard a knock at her door and took a deep breath as she walked over to open the door "Hey..." she said softly

Carmen shook her head some. “Threw up all morning then went back to bed.” She mumbled, burying her face into his shoulder. “Mmm, dr. Biyardi said to come in only if I’m not able to keep fluids down. Otherwise it’s just pregnancy being super rough on my body.” She mumbled tiredly.

Jeff smiled as he looked at her. “You okay?” He chuckled and nodded towards his car. “You ready? Sorry I was late, time keeping is not my strong suit.” He chuckled some.

Pedro frowned softly and gave a small nod "Alright well you let me know if you need or want anything okay?" He murmurs softly stroking her face gently before letting a hand fall to her stomach "Most beautiful thing walking this earth." He said softly

Max smiled happily at him and gave a nod "Yeah I'm great...oh well thats a good thing to know." She said before walking out with him "How are you?" She asked softly as she got into the car with him

Carmen smiled some, humming in response before hearing his last words and she looked up at him, frowning some and starting to cry, "Why are you so nice to me?" She sobbed a little dramatically but it was really just the hormones getting to her.

Jeff smiled some "I'm good, just getting ready for the Canada trip." He told her, "Lots to pack and get sorted." He muttered, frowning for a minute before smiling over at her while he drove "Ho long has it been since you went on a date then?" He asked

Pedro frowned softly as she started crying but soon gave a small smile when he realized it was her horomones "Because you deserve it." He murmured pecking her lips and wiping away her tears "Now what do you want to eat? I know that baby has you already on the weird cravings."

Max gave a small nod and smiled some "I bet Canada is a cool place, you'll have to send me photos." She murmured but soon tensed when he asked about her dating life "Oh umm...its um...its been over a year." She said truthfully while she looked at the floor

She nodded a little and snuffled "Some pickles... And peanut butter.... and french fries with custard." She told him pouting a little. "They're definitely your kid making me eat weird shit like this." She smiled at him.

He nodded some "Same... Just over." He told her and got to the cinema complex, parking up and getting out, "You want popcorn or nachos?" He asked her, holding the door open for her to go through first.

Pedro chuckled some and smiled happily "I'll get it sorted beautiful." He murmured kissing her gently before he went to the kitchen to figure out how to help her cravings

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly going into the cinema with him staying close to his side "Popcorn please and peanut MnMs if thats okay." She said giving a bigger smile when he nodded "Thanks, I'm a sucker for peanut MnMs." She said giving a small laugh but soon all color drained from her face and she was stuck in her place when she saw her ex standing at the far end of the cinema.

"Thank you!" She called to him as he left, just curling up under the covers still with Edgar snuggled up close to her, ending up falling asleep again until Pedro got back up there with her food.

Jeff frowned some when she tensed up, walking to the concession stand with her and frowning some, "What's going on?" He asked seeing she was almost hiding behind him

Max shook her head softly making sure to stay behind him a bit "Nothing...just stay here." She whispered starting to take deep breaths. She whimpered softly though when she saw her ex walk by and see her.

Pedro came in a bit later and smiled softly shaking her awake "Hey beautiful, food is ready. Custard will be here for dessert." He murmured happily to her

Carmen frowned some "No... Baby the french fries go with the custard." She grumbled a little but ate anyway and thanked him for taking her tray back down again, getting out of bed and going to run a bath for them "Mmm... Did you get ahold of Ernie by any chance?" She asked him "Cause I think he's got a couple roles for you to take a look at." She told him

Jeff frowned even more when he realised what was going on, "Max who the fuck is he? Would you relax?!" He frowned some "He's not gonna hurt you here if that's what you're worried about." He muttered but turned back around and saw the guy coming back over to them

Pedro chuckled softly "There are some waiting for custard as well." He said happily before he let her finish eating. He took her dishes downstairs and then went back up to her with custard and a plate of fries "Here you go beautiful."

Max whimpered more as she saw Jax coming over to them "My ex..." she whispered 'Maxine? What a coinsidence seeing you here!' She heard him say before looking Jeff up and down giving a laugh 'This your new man? Good luck, you'll need with a woman like her.' She whimpered again when he left them to it and took deep breaths wiping her eyes quickly to try not to show how he still had power over her.

She smiled when he got back up there and gave him the remote for their tv so he could pick something out, “thank you.” She murmured pecking his cheek and leaning into him a little still enjoying having him home again. “You didn’t answer my question, did you speak to your agent? He called here this morning to say he found a couple roles for you to look into.” She told him.

Jeff frowned watching the guy walk off and turned around to face her. “What the fuck was that?” He muttered, frowning more when she wouldn’t answer him. “Hey, what am I getting myself into here?” He iestiones her quickly.

Pedro gave a small frown and sighed heavily "Damn it! I knew I forgot to do something " he mumbled as he sat next to her finding something to watch "I'll call him tomorrow, its too late now."

Max whimpered more as he started questioning her. She took his hand and quickly led him out of the cinema and back to his car before she broke down there infront of him "That was...my ex...we were together for almost three years and during that time he used to emotionally and mentally abuse me." She confessed wiping her eyes a bit not even able to look at Jeff now "I understand if you don't want to be with someone broken and worthless like me....I'm surprised you even asked me out. I thought you hated me from the first time we met.."

She nodded some munching away until she got up to go take the dishes downstairs and came back up to find hed fallen asleep so she snuggled in next to him and turned the lights out for them both.

jeff frowned and watched her. “Okay.... so you’re not someone who cheats or lies.... that’s good.... why are you letting him bother you then? He’s not gonna touch you I promise.” He told her.

Pedro instictively cuddled up close to her when she got into bed and sighed happily in his sleep.

Max frowned more and shook her head softly "When you're told every day for three years that you're worthless and that no one wants to see you in public because of it....you start to believe it."

He sighed heavily shaking his head. “Look we all have our demons but right now... let’s just go watch the movie.” He told her taking her hand and taking her back inside. It made him wary but it didn’t put him off completely.

Max took a deep breath and pulled herself together giving a small nod "You're right." She murmured squeezing his hand softly as he took hers "Lets go." ....By the time they were at her place she didn't want to leave, the movie had been good and then getting Mcdonalds afterwards was the icing on the cake. She smiled some as Jeff walked her to the door and waved a bit "I had a great time tonight...thank you." She said softly before she got on her tip toes and gave his cheek a quick peck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back