• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Carmen smiled and leaned into him some more, "Bedroom." She murmured and turned in his arms, lifting herself to wrap her legs around him, letting him carry her up to their bed... She rolled in closer once they were done and kissed him softly, "Mmm... Welcome home baby." She told him quietly, "

Jeff frowned some and watched her "You can't handle your drink." He told her a little harshly but he'd dealt with it before and he was far from intereted in getting involved with another heavy drinker, driving all the way abck to her place and sighed "Have a good evening." He muttered, not even waiting until she got to her door before taking off to get back to his own place

Max frowned some at his respons3 to her shaking her head some "I know how to handle my alcohol..." she mumbled before she quickly got out of his truck once they arrived at her house "Thank you for the ride." She said quietly before she rushed inside

Pedro panted softly as he lay next to her and nodded softly "Mmm thank you beautiful, Im glad to be home with you." He said softly kissing her lovingly and holding her clos3

Carmen smiled snuggling in closer and held onto him tightly. “Mmm, might actually get to turn the heating off if you’re home. Got my personal radiator back.” She smiled tiredly as she started falling asleep, one hand on his chest and the other running through his hair til she was out cold

Jeff mass if back to his place sighing heavily and rubbing at his face, getting cleaned up and going straight to bed, letting his mind wander til 3 am when he finally fell asleep.

Max had barely slept that night like most of her nights. She woke up in the morning and gave a heavy sigh getting herself together before making her way to her home office. She had become basically a recluse since her breakup, barely going out anywhere or talking to anyone. She had closed herself off completely and it had been over a year.

Pedro woke up the next morning and smiled happily seeing Carmen next to him. He had been wanting to wake up to this for the past 5 months and now he was able to be where he belonged. He turned on his side and snuggled up close to spoon her and enjoy this sleep in with her.

-1 month-
Carmen smiled as her doctor walked back into the room, squeezing Pedro's hand tightly until she confirmed for them that Carmen was actually pregnant this time. "So... we did it.... Bun is in the oven." She smiled, slipping her arms around Pedro tightly, giggling a little as it really hit her that she was pregnant again and she was sure with the less stress they could make it through. She had a feeling that this time it would work out for them.

Jeff sighed heavily, glancing down at his phone while he sat on break, texting Max a little mainly because he kinda felt bad if he didn't. Pedro had given her his number a week ago and he'd been too embarrassed to tell her he hadn't wanted Pedro to, to tell her to lose it and although he hadn't worked out what her deal was yet, he was finding her easier to talk to each day.

Pedro smiled widely and pulled Carmen in close "We did it babe..." he whisperer before he kissed her lovingly. He stayed like that qith her for a few minutes before he walked out "What would you like to do on this joyous occasion?" He asked happily

Max glanced over at her phone as it lit up and smiled softly seeing Jeff's name. Pedro had given her his number and she honestly thought about throwing it away at first, but she had decided against it in the end. She was still very awkward with how she spoke with him but day by day it was becoming easier and easier for her.

Carmen smiled as they walked out and held his hand tightly, swinging their arms a little "Why don't we go for dinner? Olive Garden sounds good... Get Max out of her house, she needs to go back to work on shoots cause this is getting ridiculous." She told him, walking to the car and got in with him, watching him quietly as she just stared.

Jeff smiled some shaking his head when he heard his name being called to come back and run the shot just a couple more times for the commercial until he was done and he left, answering his phone once he saw PEdro's number "Hey, what do you want?" He muttered,a little tired and cranky after the long day, reay to go home with some beer and a pizza and just watch a game or two on TV

Pedro nodded some and gave a small smile "Alright I'll invite Jeff too, I still think they'd be good for one another." He murmured as rhey walked to the car. He pulled out his phone as he sat down and dialed Jeff "Hey man, wanted to invite you out to dinner with Carmen and I tonight."

Max gave a soft smile before she finished up her editing for the day. She made her way to the kitchen to dump out her old coffee and try to search the kitchen for dinner.

She sighed some shaking her head. “You should stop forcing it so much.” She told him frowning a little but gave his hand a squeeze and started driving them home, parking up and calling max. “Hey girl, don’t do yourself dinner, we’re on our way to pick you up and we’re going to Olive Garden. Me and Pedge have some news.” She smiled, trailing her fingers down pedros arm.

Jeff nodded to himself as he headed to his car. “Yeah sure that sounds good, better than beer and a pizza alone anyway, where do you want me to meet you guys and what time?” He asked him, making a note of it then left him to it and headed home to get cleaned up and changed.

Max gave a small smile as she picked up her phone listening to Carmen "Hey boo....oh okay, is it just us?" She asked not wanting to be at a big dinner. She went to get ready once she sajd it wouldn't be and smiled happily seeing her pull up "Hey there!" She said happily

Pedro chuckled some and shook his head some at his response before he told him what time and soon hung up. He made his way with Carmen to pick up Max and smiled happily at her "Boy or girl?" He asked softly

She shook her head a little "I don't know... I think we'd probably end up with a boy though." She mumbled smiling tiredly at him and held his hand while he drove until they got to MAx;s place and she watched her come get in the car "Hey, it's just us and Jeff is coming as well." She told her quietly, leaning back in her seat some and watching out the window. She was excited but at the same time she was a little stressed about it and probably wouldn't relax until the baby had been born and was in her arms.

Jeff got hismelf cleaned up and dressed again, heading out after feeding his cat and went straight to the Olive Garden, parking up and getting out at the same time they had pulled up across the lot

Pedro smiled happily and gave a small nod "Mm see I'm thinking a little girl." He murmured giving her hand a squeeze as he continued to drive. He said hi to Max once they picked her up and continued to the restaurant pulling up at the same time as Jeff. He got out with Carmen and waved Jeff down so they could walk in together.

Max said hello to both of them and instantly perked up at the mention of Jeff's name "Jeff is gonna be there?" She asked blushing light pink when Carmen gave her a smirk. As they arrived she got out of the car smiling some when she Jeff from across the way.

She got out with them, taking pedros hand tightly and giving it a little squeeze out of excitement, letting him get the table. “Let then talk to each other.” She winked at him

Jeff got out of his car raising an eyebrow when he saw max as well shaking his head at Pedro a little bit. “Hey, how is everyone?” He asked and headed inside with his hands in his pockets

Max walked behind with Jeff and gave a small smile "Hey...how are you doing? How was the rest of your shoot?" She asked biting her lip softly trying to calm her nerves a bit

Pedro chuckled some ans gave a small nod "Will do." He said as they started walking. He followed the hostess to the table glancing back as Max and Jeff lagged behind chatting together "Well atleast they're talking."

She smiled and followed, sitting down next to him, taking his hand tightly. “Mmm... how many breadsticks can I devour in one sitting?” She winked at him. She was still being a little crabby with him and clingy since him coming home.

Jeff smiled a little and shrugged. “It was a regular local commercial... just trying to fill the spaces til the next big job.” He muttered. “You got any more photo shoots coming up?” He asked her.

Pedro chuckled some and thought for a moment "I reckon 10 today." He said as they sat down in a booth.

Max gave a small nod and smiled a bit "Oh yeah its in Canada right?" She said but gave a small frown when he asked about her shooting "Oh...I haven't shot in a while....at this point I'm just an editor now." She said quietly letting out a heavy sigh

He nodded some and leaned back in his chair "Oh yeah? Why's that?" He asked her, ending up sliding in next to her and chatting with her til their waiter came and took the order then leaned back some "How come you don't do shoots anymore?" He asked her curiously.

Carmen smiled shaking her head some and leaned into him a little "So this is... Probably one of our last years of peaceful outings.... Soon as they air your season, people are gonna recognise you in public." She pointed out, playing with his fingers at the table.

Max sat down with him but frowned some at his question "Oh um...I just...I just think editing is better for me right now." She said softly before she quickly picked up the menu trying to hide her face now

Pedro chuckled some and shook his head a bit "I doubt it will be much worse babe." He murmured before giving her hand a squeeze and kissed her temple gently. He looked across the table and saw Max hiding herself shakimg his head a bit "So Jeff when does that show start shooting up in Canada?"

She shrugged a bit not quite believing that. Not after the bit of script he’d shown her, just holding his hand while they sat there, playing with his fingers tiredly.

Jeff raised an eyebrow at her but turned to Pedro soon after. “Oh next month... I’m only up there a few weeks though, they’re getting my scenes done later the fillings been going on for a while now already.” He explained.

Max peaked out from her menu and glanced at Jeff taking in a deep breath before she placed her menu fully down "How....how long are you going to be gone for?" She asked softly

Pedro nodded some and smiled "Well man I know you'll do a great job." He said before he glanced over the menu "Hmmm I think I'll go for some lasagna today."

Carmen frowned at him, making a face "Please don't.... I might vomit if I have to smell that next to me." She muttered quietly, "I can't stand it at the best of times." She pointed out, giving him her best puppy dog face.

Jeff glanced over at her and shrugged "At most 3 weeks... why?" He asked chuckling a little at the look on her face "Why... did you have plans that involve me?" He asked her teasingly a little

Max blushed deep red and shook her head some covering her face "No no...just wondering." She said starting to take deep breaths to keep herself calm.

Pedro chuckled some and gave a nod "Alright alright what about chicken parm? Would that be okay?" He asked giving her hand a squeeze

She nodded and smiled "That's better." She told him, "You wanna tell them?" She asked, winking at him a little and giving his hand a squeeze again.

Jeff chuckled and leaned into the booth some more and went to ask her another question before hearing PEdro cough for attention "What the hell do you want?" He asked him jokingly.

Max started to calm down some looking over at Pedro as he cleared his throat "Yes?" She asked raising an eyebrow at the two of them

Pedro smiled wide and gave a nod clearing his throat to get their attention "Carmen and I have some news....after trying for years we can finally say that we are going to be having a baby." He said happily

Carmen smiled wide, nodding excitedly and gripped at his hand still "Well...." She trailed off then shook her head. She wasn't gonna bring up their three failed pregnancies right now. They were keeping real close eye on her and she was sure now that everything was going to be just fine.

Jeff smiled and clapped him on the shoulder "Well that's really good news guys, made quick work of that huh?" He chuckled and leaned back again, a little more tense than before with several memories going through his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back