• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Yeah baby come on." She said softly before she left the room with her and went to the den to turn on the early morning Cartoons "You want some breakfast sweet pea?"

Pedro sighed some and shook his head a bit "Ernie called and said he needs me for an overnight interview....they want me on one of those late shows last minute so I wss packing a bag." He explained "I also couldn't sleep anymore."

Carmen frowned some sighing a little "Alright... Tell him he owes me a bottle of something then. You're off to the UK in less than a week... C'mere... I need hubby cuddles." She grumbled tiredly, reaching up and making grabby hnsa for him.

Jeff woke up an hour later, making his way downstairs quietly, wandering into the kitchen and slipping his arms around Max from behind, "Mmm... Morning beautiful.. Adam's working the early shift but I figured we could head out on the farm later as a family and get some jobs done." He murmured, kissing her head.

Pedro chuckled softly and gave a nod before he went to lay with her and cuddled up close to her "I love you beautiful." He murmured kissing her lovingly sighing happily "You are so beautiful." He whispered

Max smiled happily and leaned into him some "Mmm I like that idea a lot." She said before she finished up cooking "Food is ready as well, got some of your favorites made." She explained

"Mmhmm and you're just tryna get on my good side so I let you inside this early in the morning... It ain't gonna work." She smiled shaking her head, being adamant until he switched into his Jack voice and she looked at him pouting "That... is cheating." She giggled but got down to business with him, having a quickie before curling in closer and having a bit more of a lie in.

He hummed in response, kissing her head and went to find Ana, lifting her up when she reached for him, "Hey there princess. You ready for breakfast? Mommy's gonna throw you in the oven cause we thought you might be tasty enough." He teased her, carryin her to the kitchn.

Pedro pulled her a little closer and smirked softly "Come on Darlin' please?" He said in her ear before letting his hand wander down her body and under her shirt. Once they finished up he panted softly and got dressed before holding her "Mmmm I love you."

Max laughed lightly as Ana looked at her with horrified eyes "Tell daddy to stop being a meanie, Mommy would never bake you in the oven!" She said before setting the food on the table

Jeff smiled kissing her head and set her down to go pick a seat at the table. “Might grill you on the barbecue though.” He chuckled as she grumbled and frowned at him, sitting down and digging into breakfast

carmen smiled some snuggling in close as possible to him. “So you should.” She smiled, kissing under his chin and held onto him tightly until they had to get up, heading down to get the coffee on letting Carlos get himself up these days as he was getting grumpy about being woken up.

Max laughed some and shook her head a bit before she started to eat but frowned some when the bacon smell hit her. She rushed off to the bathroom and quickly threw up. She sighed heavily and pressed her cheek the the cool toilet.

Pedro chuckled softly and kept her close before he got up and dressed for the day making his way down with her sipping at his coffee before he made some toast for himself "You want anything to eat babe?"

Carmen shook her head frowning some. “I still don’t feel so great. Might not do any work today... take a day off and relax.” She mumbled rubbing her face. She’d been working nonstop lately and she was sure that she was just worn down completely now. “Can you go get the bear up? He’s gonna be late for school and I did it every day last week.” She pointed out.

Jeff frowned and watched her go, staying with Ana so she didn’t freak out about it, “you want me to take you to school pumpkin?@ he asked her yawning some.

Pedro gave a small nod "Okay beautiful, that sounds like a good idea. I'm here most of the day so if you need or want anything let me know." He murmured and gave a nod going up to Carlos' room and opening the door "Wake up bud, come get some breakfast." He said loud enough to wake him up but not yelling

Max came back and sighed softly "Sorry about that...stomach is acting funny." She murmured sipping her water before eating her eggs pushing the bacon away

he frowned but took her bacon off her plate and ate it instead “Yhats alright, I figured you could stay and chill, I’ll get missy moo to school this morning and then I’m gonna come home and pamper my wife.” He winked at her, finishing breakfast and taking Ana to get her ready.

Carmen smiled when he came down and she passed him a plate of toast with some juice “We’ll be there for 2, then it’s just you and me tonight kiddo, your dads going into the city for the night for an interview.” She told him, rolling her eyes when he just grumbled a little. Being a teenager this morning.

Max gave a small smile and nodded some "Sounds like a good idea because wifey wants cuddles while watching TV." She said before she kissed his cheek and went to clean up everything.

Pedro rolled his eyes some but smiled a bit. He hated how much he was growing up already but he also loved seeing him grow as well. It was a very bittersweet thing and he knew he wanted another but he didn't know how to bring it up to Carmen just yet.

Carmen smiled a little as she glanced over at Pedro, saying bye as Carlos grabbed his bag and headed out to get the bus. “I’m uh... I’m going back to bed. I really don’t feel good.” She mumbled kissing his cheek and headed upstairs to go lay down with Edgar joining her.

“oh she does huh? I guess she better find a hubby then huh.” He teased, heading out with Ana and taking her to school quickly before coming home and joining max on the couch.

Pedro gave a frown and nodded softly "Alright beautiful sounds good." He said qhietly before taking Carlos to school. Once he got home he made his way to their room pulling her close "Hey beautiful."

Max cuddled up close to him once he got back and sighed happily "I love you babe." She murmured keeping close to him "You still wanting me to go to the premiere with you?" She asked quietly

He lay his head in her lap and smiled some pulling her hand down to his head wanting her to run her fingers through it. “No I thought I’d take my other wife.” He chuckled.

carmen frowned some holding onto him tiredly. “Mmm don’t feel it right now.” She mumbled, snuggling her face into his chest.

Max rolled her eyes and smacked his head lightly before she ran her fingers through his hair "Asshole." She murmured before she smiled wide at him "You wanna go to the Candy Shop today? Look at how things are going?" She asked

Pedro nodded some rubbing her back a bit "I'm sorry babe, I'll stay here for as long as I can." He murmured

"You were the one who wanted to sit on the couch and cuddle." He pointed out, relaxing with her some, "Back is giving me trouble again as well so I'd rather not do too much driving." He mumb;ed "Hey so that friend's mom.... She ever uh... She ever ask about me or anything?" He asked her frowning some.

She nodded and snuggled in close "I wanna get another dog." She murmured, one hand on Edgar "I love our little alien but we need a second one... possibly third... fourth... fifth... Maybe just every dog." She smiled some tiredly.

Max gave a small shrug "We can go another time, take Ana with us." She said and gave a small frown when he mentioned the mother "Um not really, I mean we talk about you and whats going on in our lives. Why?" She asked

Pedro chuckled softly and gave a small nod "I can do with 1 more...maybe another baby too?" He asked biting his lip hard as she turned to look at him "I was thinking maybe we could look into adopting another?"

She frowned some, "I think we should talk to Carlos about that first.... I know... I know we always said three, but things have changed a little.... If you get an all clear next month, cancer free probably not coming back.... Then we will look into it seriously.... but I can't bring a child into this if there's a strong possibility I could still lose you in the next ten years." She mumbled, kissing under his chin.

He nodded some, scratching his chin. "Soon as we got there, she made a bee line for me.... Like stopped her conversation and came straigt over.... Doesn't know the words personal space... There's just something really off about her." He told her

Pedro gave a small nod sighing softly "Alright its a deal." He said softly before he gave her a quick kiss before he got up and went to get him some water to drink "I love you Carmen." He murmured as he came back and layed with her "You wanna watch some TV?"

Max frowned some and gave a small nod "That is a bit odd, I can talk to her if you want." She murmured kissing him gently "Tell her to back off my man."

She frowned shaking her head. “I’m gonna take a nap.” She mumbled, really feeling crummy and managed to fall asleep snuggled into him until he was waking her up to go watch Carlos’s game, getting some shoes and a jacket on, heading out with him.

he shrugged a little and kissed her hand. They chilled all morning and as promised he took her out for a walk around the land after lunch, getting a few odd jobs done here and there until it was time to go pick up Ana, getting in the truck with max and driving them there.

Pedro drove to Carlos' game making sure to have good seats so they could see him. He cheered happily with him wife and once it was over they made their way home where he would soon have to leave.

Max sat in the truck with him smiling wide as he parked and they went to get Ana together. She was always happy to pick her up with Jeff. Standing there with him she frowned softly seeing Felicity come straight over to them

"You did great kiddo, hey I'm not cooking tonight, use the card, order some pizza if you like, or whatever you fancy." She told him, having to go on her tiptoes a little to kiss the top of his head, "You're getting too tall mijo, if you need me I'm upstairs okay?" She smiled tiredly, heading up to go lay down, smiling as she watched Pedro finish packing "You got your Dior suit? I like that one." She mumbled, giving his hand a squeeze "See you tomorrow." She mumbled, falling asleep.

He raised an eyebrow but slipped his arm around Max's shoulders and turned them away to face where the kids would come out "This is gettin creepy." He muttered to her through gritted teeth

Pedro gave a small nod and kissed her gently "I'll call you once I land okay?" He murmured sighing softly before he left for his interview.

Max frowned softly giving a small nod "Yeah a bit." She murmured before sighing softly seeing Felicity come into view "Hey Jeff! Hello Max, how are you both doing?"

Carmen woke up not long after pedro had phoned, having slept through the call but now, she was sweating buckets and feeling like she was gonna be sick, getting some of the worst cramps she’d had in years only to panic when she moved the duvet away and saw blood all over the place, starting to realise what was going on and called an ambulance telling them that she thought she was having a miscarriage but she was bleeding a lot and she couldn’t drive

Jeff frowned some having Max talk to her, ignoring her for the most part himself, watching Ana come out and he smiled as she ran over, picking her up and starting to walk to the car immediately. “Hey pumpkin. You have w good day?” He asked her happily, kissing her cheek “I was thinking we could do some burgers for dinner tonight? That sound good?” He smiled some at his little girl, having to go back to filming tomorrow afternoon so he wanted to spend as much time with his little girl as possible.

Ana smiled happily and nodded some "Ooh yes! You make the best burgers daddy!" She said happily as she clung to him frowning some when she saw Max talking with Felicity "Ms.Felicity is weird....she says she likes your movies.....but she always asks about you." She murmured to him. She was somewhat used to having people know her dad but Felicity wasn't normal about it

Carlos frowned when he heard yelling and ran into his mother's room going wide eyed when he saw all the blood "Mom?! Mom are you okay?!" He asked before he rushed to the front door when she asked him to. He took the paramedics to her and quickly called Pedro multiple times and left voicemails completely scared out of his mind right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back