• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Instant Family

Carmen frowned some, checking her phone for the tenth time to make sure Carlos hadn't called them. IT was the first time they were leaving him home alone at night til late and she was stressed about it but when she saw there was nothing and she felt his hand on her arm she relaxed again, looking up at her husband and smiled some, "Hey.. you ready?" she smiled some, giving his hand a squeeze. It had been a long fight for him over the past few years but he got into remission almost a year ago now and he looked like her husband again. She finally had her family together and doing well and it was a relief to put it mildly. They were there for the Narcos season 3 premiere and they just had to show face, mingle then they could get home.

Jeff got into town, heading home in his truck while he rubbed at his face some. As filming was fairly close for the moment he was enjoying coming home on the weekends, getting to spend time with Max and Ana who had well and truly turned into a Daddy's girl. He wanted another kid but he wasn't entirely sure how to approach Max about it and he didn't want it going south like last time. The time he suggested it before, they'd been going through a rocky patch and she'd gone to stay with the Pascals for a week but the were doing good at the moment and he was enjoying it. He parked up on the drive and headed in, dropping his keys in the bowl before he was tackled by Ana and the dog, "Hey there princess, you have a good week?" He asked, picking her up and carrying her to go find Max "Where's your mom?"

Pedro smiled happily at her and gave a small nod "Don't worry, he will be just fine. We raised him good, he can take care of himself." He said softly kissing her gently before they took their photos on the red carpet together. He smiled happily feeling the best he had in years now. As they got inside he went over to his co-star while Carmen called Carlos to check up on him.

Ana heard the door and rushed to Jeff tacklimg him "Daddy!!!" She squealed hugging him tight before she gave a nod "Uh huh! I had a fun week! I made a picture for you!" She said happily tugging on his arm to the kitchen to show him what she had made from her folder "She had to go potty." She said before she handed him her picture "See! Thats me, you, mommy, Honey, and Paxton!" She said happily pointing at the donkey on the page "You can take it with you when you have to go away and remember us!"

She smiled some and gave his hand a squeeze, going to get them both a drink and quickly called Carlos to check up on him, talking with him for a few minutes before going to take Pedro his beer. “Hey there, he’s watching a movie with Edgar.” She told him smiling, sitting next to him. She’d been feeling pretty clingy lately just because and tonight was no exception. “Maybe he’ll be asleep by the time we get back.” She winked at him.

He smiled wide and kissed her head. “Oh this is so good.” He told her though he could hardly make out what was on the page. He got her a juice box and headed upstairs to go see Max, leaning against the doorframe of their bedroom and waited til she came out of the bathroom. “Hey there beautiful.” He smiled, pulling her in close when she came over and inhaling her familiar scent.

Max smiled happily when she saw Jeff in their room. She quickly ran over and hugging him tight taking in his familiar scent before she kissed him gently "Hey handsome." She said softly to him

Pedro took the beer from Carmen smiling happily "Thank you sugar." He murmured to her in his southern drawl knowing it drove her insane "I'm sure he will be darlin, now lets go have us a good time together alright?"

She groaned a little and looked at him exasperatd. "Really? We just got here! You can't wind me up like that." She purred, running her fingers up his shirt then grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her "Make your rounds then we're gong home.... And don't srgue cause I got a secret that's gonna drive you crazy." She told him, leaning in to whisper in his ear "I'm going commando under this dress." She told him, pulling back to look at his face "Hurry up."

"Hey, so bad news for you... I don't think our little girl is ever gonna be an artist." He chuckled and showed her the drawing she'd done, smiling at her some. "You have a good week?" He asked her, setting the artwork on his dresser and got himself out of his jeans and t-shirt, getting changed into joggers and a comfier t-shirt, following her back downstairs.

Pedro groaned softly and let his hand expertly wander her body without anyone noticing "Oh sugar....you sure do know how to drive my wild." He said before he out a steamy kiss on her lips and left her there to make his way around

Max gave a small laugh and smiled happily at her daughter's work "Maybe not in drawing, but she might get her daddy's acting skills." She said softly before she gave him a peck on the lips "Yeah week was fine, nothing dramatic happening at the studio thankfully. I'm tempted to find a new place, this one is just...its getting to be too much."

She winked at him and watched him walk round while she chatted with a couple people for a while until he got back to her and she said her goodbyes, using Carlos as an excuse as to why they were leaving early but hailed a taxi to take them home and gripped at Pedro's hand the whole way "Mmm... I love you." She murmured, kissing him gently while she started undoing his bowtie, letting him call home to let Carlos know they were on their way.

Jeff smiled some and nodded, kissing her back and held her close "Mmm... Good... How about we take little missy out for dinner tonight? I wanna spend tomorrow at home with you both but let's just have a nice evening out... Nothing fancy just, anywhere easy." He suggested, swaying with her a little.

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "Oh that sounds good, maybe some Olive Garden? You know if we let her pick it will be Chuck E Cheese." She said laughing softly swaying with him as they stood there happily together "How did that steamy scene go with Zoe?" She asked giving a small laugh knowing he had been a bit on the fence with it "Well she hasn't tried to take you from me yet...so I guess I'll let her slide." She teased

Pedro groaned softly letting his hand go up the slip of her dress teasing her gently "I love you too gorgeous." He murmured while she talked to Carlos on the phone biting her neck gently

She let him know that they would be home shortly but they had to have a private talk upstairs first then they'd come back down and they could order pizza, getting home with him and taking Pedro straight upstairs like they used to when they had first met, laying with him after for a few minutes and cnuggling in close "Mmm... I can't believe it's taken you this long to get that cowboy voice out." She teased, kissing his cheek and got up to go shower, sending him downstairs to get dinner sorted.

Carlos had turned the TV up as loud as he could, a lot less innocent than his mother would care to admit, grimacing when his Dad came back down looking ruffled "Long as we get garlic dough balls I don't care what pizza." He grumbled, turning into a grumpy teenager more and more every day at this rate, coming up close to his 15th birthday.

He chuckled quietly and kissed her nose "What's wrong with Chuck E Cheese?" He teased, pecking her cheek and going to head downstairs with her "Ana, go get your shoes baby girl, we're gonna go to Olive Garden for dinner." He told her, getting the keys and handing them to Max, "I've just driven for four hours, your turn." He pointed out. "Oh... I have a job that I've been offered... It would mean a shit ton more travelling, home a lot less... but it would be an amazing job." He told her. "We could hire an extra couple people for the farm... I'd get an apartment sorted so you could both come see me on school holidays and whatnot... Georgia's real pretty.... I've been offered a position on the Walking Dead." He told her.

Pedro panted softly after they had finished up and smiled some. He came down in sweats and a baggy shirt his hair a complete mess. He looked over at his son and chuckled some "Alright then, you want anything else?" He asked raising an eyebrow while he made the order on his phone making sure to get a small pizza for Carlos just in case.

Max listened to him and went a bit wide eyed "Walking dead? Wow thats amazing babe." She said happily kissing him again "Who did they cast you for?" She asked laughing lightly when he pressed a finger to his lips "Well listen you better not be some zombie for months." She said knowing he liked to do method acting

He shrugged a little, scrolling through things on his laptop. "Oh, you and Mom were on TMZ yesterday... it's not good stuff." He muttered, rubbing at his face some "Quick w=question though... How the hell did you land her?" He laughed at him, "Cause they had photos on that article of you two back in the day... Dad you were punching." He snorted, showing him the one of just after they'd met, when Carmen was still with Victoria's Secret and while he was still going through his awkward looks phase. "Did Mom use to be blind?!" He laughed some more.

HE shook his head some "Not telling til they confirm it... No jinxing things... But if they ask me officially... is that something you could see working for us? Cause if it's too much, I'll turn it down." He told her seriously. He no longer picked jobs becausethey were there but only if they worked for his family. He didn't want Ana growing up barely seeing him in person and already it was a strain only being home on the weekends plus the fact he wasn't exactly getting any younger and the age difference between him and Max became more apparent ith every grey hair he got.

Max gave a small nod and smiled happily at him "This is a once in life time type offer babe, one of the biggest shows on. TV right now. Take it okay? Whatever it is take it we'll make it work." She said softly kissing him gently before she walked to the car with the two of them.

Pedro raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled some "I had a good personality!" He said defending himself "And your mother found me quite attractive." He said smiling proudly at her as she came down "Isn't that right babe? Now what did stupid TMZ have to say now?"

Carmen raised an eyebrow as she wandered down to them, "Mmm... It was all personality... but hen I met your Dad and I knew you would age to be okay looking." She teased him, going to sit next to him on the other couch, laying her feet up in his lap. "TMZ huh? You've officially made it papí." She teased him but frowned some when she listened to Carlos

"Actually mom it's mostly about you... Talks about you abandoned Dad while he was sick, left him all by himself and that you probably were having another affair... like the one you had that resulted... uh... that resulted in me." He muttered frowning "But I'm adopted so... that's wrong." He muttered, looking over and seeing the look on her face, regretting even bringing the article up. After his surgery it had been another several months before Pedro had really remembered them at all and he'd not really wanted her around during all of his recovery when he didn't know who she was so to say that she had abandoned him was complete and utter nonsense. "Sorry." He mumbled.

He nodded some and headed out with them both, giving her hand a squeeze while she drove to the restaurant and then carried Ana inside upon her request, keeping her sat next to him when she demanded it and chuckled some "Poor mommy feels like she's got left out completely." He teased her, 'But... But I sit next to Mommy allllll week long.' He chuckled and winked over at MAx, "Well, I promise to sit next to Mommy all night tonight." He teased her.

Pedro frowned more pulling Carmen close to him "I hate them sometimes." He mumbled kissing the top of her head "Don't listen to them my love." He said softly to her

Max laughed lightly and smiled to the two of them "Mmmm I sure will be happy to have you in bed again, it gets so lonely when you're gone." She said winking at him before she looked over the menu to decide on what she wanted

Ana frowned and crossed her arms "But you can't be lonely cause I stay with you every night mommy." She told her confused until Jeff got the crayons out for her to use on her menu "It's alright, she's only teasing." He assured her, smiling over at Max and nudging her gently, letting Ana chat his ear off after that about her friends and school until he heard someone call Max's name and looked up to see some stranger approaching their table, keeping Ana a little closer and raised an eyeborw over at her.

Carmen frowned some, resting her head on his shoulder some, "I just... Oh I give up." She muttered, "Try to avoid reading those mijo." She mumbled, getting up to get everyone a drink and going to sit with her family again after a while, once the pizza arrived, "You got a game tomorrow night don't you?" she asked Carlos, glancing at her calendar, glad that he had got into sports and was doing really well in his soccer. "What time do you want us there?" She asked him, digging in.

Max looked over as she heard her name called and smiled happily seeing Ana's friend Janie's mom come over "Oh hi there Felicity! " she said happily lookingover at Jeff "Jeff this is Felicity, she is Ana's friend Janie's mother. Felicity this is my husband Jeffrey." She said introducing the two of them.

Pedro gave a soft sigh watching her go "Your mother is right, those places only try to cause harm." He murmured before looking at Carmen and smiling some. He looked over as Carlos told them around 6:30 before he marked it on his phone as a reminder to not let Ernie call him around that timen

Jeff nodded and looked over, reaching up to shake her hand "Nice ti meet you," He told her, turning his attention back to Ana but at the same time fully aware that Felicity was staring at him the whole time she was talking to Max about the school production and how the PTA moms had been taking over a little too much, eventually leaving once they had their food arrive and Jeff shuddered a little "Buny boiler that one?" He asked chuckling when Ana asked what that meant, "Nothing kiddo."

She headed up to bed mumbling about not being hungry after a little while and Carlos frowned some "Sorry... I didn't know it was gonna make her that upset." He mumbled. He knew how hard it had been on her when his Dad was sick though. He heard her crying every night and stressing to her family over the phone, plus the excesive drinking that had happened on the week he'd experienced complications and they'd been told he could die any minute until he'd started recovering so to have anyone assume she'd been ignoring him the whole time made her feel a little sick.

Max rolled her eyes some giving a small smile "She means well." She said softly before she started to eat with her family. Once they were home after dinner and Ana was in bed she quickly took Jeff up to bed "Come here mister, its been too long." She mumbled before she kissed him lovingly

Pedro gave a heavy sigh shaking his head some "People don't seem to understand what their fake stories can destroy lives and or hurt those they write about." He mumbled before he put the food away once they were done eating "Get some sleep bud."

Carmen was curled up in bed reading a book when he got up there and just reached for him frowning, not saying anything for a little while. “Did I let you down? Maybe I should have stayed longer during the days with you.... or I should have taken you to the er after the seizure on Christmas Day.... I just.... I dunno.” She mumbled burying her face into his shoulder.

he smiled and went to bed with her, laying with her after and just held her close, kissing her head. “Mmm... I missed you this week. The bigger she gets the more I realise I’m missing out on so much.” He mumbled.

Pedro immediately pulled her close as he listened to her and shook his head "Shush you shush right now. You did absolutely everything you could for me and our family. Don't you dare beat yourself up,you did amazing. Any woman in your position would have probably broken." He said quietly to her

Max smiled softly "I missed you too....she is gettimg big huh? Would you um....I know we had a disagreement on it but would you want to try expanding?" She asked quietly

She frowned just holding onto him tightly and swallowed back tears. “There was that weak after the second surgery that I just.... I came so close to just leaving Carlos with my mom and taking off by myself... they were so sure you weren’t gonna wake up and I just... I’ve had you with me for almost 20 years.... I don’t want to do this shit without you José.” She murmured, cupping his face and stayed close until she fell asleep.

He snorted some and glanced over at her. “Hey you’re the one that said you didn’t want to.” He pointed out and lay back some, rubbing a hand through his hair, reaching up to turn the lights out and pulled her in closer.

Max gave a small nod "I know but if you got the part in Walking Dead...would you want to try even then?" She asked having been thinking about this all evening. She wanted to know he wouldn't be upset about it at all if it was ever a possibility.

Pedro kept her close to him shakong his head some "I know my love and its okay because you didn't do it." He said quietly kissing the top of her head repeatedly "I love you so much Mí Amor. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered before he fell asleep

She woke up early feeling sick to her stomach and guessing it was the pizza from last night. “Pedge... why’d you let me eat cheese?” She grumbled a little and looked over at him in the bathroom while he was brushing his teeth, holding her stomach some and just trying to settle until she couldn’t hold it in and she rushed to be sick.

Jeff smiled some. “Course I would... I want ana to have a little brother or sister... preferable brother I’m getting very outnumbered in this house.” He chuckled.

Max gave a small nod before she fell asleep with him. She woke up in the morning smiling wide when she felt Ana wiggle her way between them like she usually did the first morning Jeff was home. She cuddled up close to the two of them and gave a happy sigh brushing some hair from her daughter's face.

Pedro woke up in the morning and went to get ready for the day. He shrugged as he looked at Carmen before spitting out his toothpaste "You wanted pizza, and you barely ate anything." He said with a small shrug

“Don’t be mean, I think I’m gonna be sick:” she mumbled, eventually settling down again and reached for him. “Why are you up so early?” She mumbled frowning some as she watched him packing his suitcase.

The two of them both grumbled in their sleep a little before settling again and Jeff pulled ana in closer to him until she woke up bored and saw her mom was awake so she wriggled closer to her again, “mommy can I watch cartoons please?” She asked her yawning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back