Other Inspiration

Communist

Making Marx proud since... Never
Am I the only one who gets inspiration from listening to music (or whatever other people do)? For example, right now I'm listening to " NieR Automata OST - A Beautiful Song • Amusement Park Boss Theme Song" (really good by the way) and I just came up with ideas on how to "fix" my characters and their stories (along with theories as to why they're how they're like).

Music fucks my brain up in terms of creativity. Basically, music is like... super drugs for my brain to come up with ideas and shit. If I start listening to new tracks, new ideas come up, and I wind up trashing the other ideas. It's a continuous, fucked up cycle at this point. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Music fucks my brain up in terms of creativity. Basically, music is like... super drugs for my brain to come up with ideas and shit. If I start listening to new tracks, new ideas come up, and I wind up trashing the other ideas. It's a continuous, fucked up cycle at this point. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Normally I come up with a plot (or character) that I like and then try to evolve it before I come up with other ideas for new plots/characters. Finding the right music helps too.

That's the thing with me: sometimes when I have a shred of an idea, and I can't find music that fits, the idea dies all together. .. or I wind up having another idea because of finding other music. It's killer mang.

0hJPGPN.png

My largest inspiration always comes from music. It doesn't matter what i'm doing at that particular moment in time. Should I manage to find the right sound? I'll either get to writing or be too inspired by the music and it's conceptual potential and forget it by the end of the song.​

Nope, I love getting inspiration from music. Doesn´t always work, unfortunately, and sometimes the music just makes me go for MORE music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back