Inside the Great Maker - Exalted OOC

(Unexpected Flowering is nearly finished, I just need to work out the last of her Artifacts and decide who her Allies are.)

Speaking of which, I'm looking into taking 2-3 dots of elemental cores myself. Do they need to be the same material as the metropolis?
I am going to say no. Feel free to select what cores you wish.
(Unexpected Flowering is nearly finished, I just need to work out the last of her Artifacts and decide who her Allies are.)
Looking forward to seeing your finished work.

Arynne Arynne When calculating your health levels, don't forget that you get a free -2 health level for each dot of permanent Essence you have in addition to what you gain from the two Hardy Charms.

All the characters look good. It may not be until Monday that I can get a opening post up with Halloween and going out with my eight year old tonight, but we'll see how the day goes along.

Does anybody know someone who makes character art (and doesn't charge a hundred bucks)? Or who can add stuff to a preexisting pic? I like Jade as a baseline template for what Flowering looks like, but she's missing the mechanical bits.

No clue. I just use pics I find online and hope it comes close enough to my mental image of my characters.

Was there any particular reason we were asked to be present? Are we extra security, diplomats, there to look intimidating or what?

I'm presuming we're here for crowd control, light security, and to show off the power of the city to the foreign envoys, so Ray won't bring her armour and will have roughly 50/50 social and combat Charms installed.

Was there any particular reason we were asked to be present? Are we extra security, diplomats, there to look intimidating or what?
I'm presuming we're here for crowd control, light security, and to show off the power of the city to the foreign envoys, so Ray won't bring her armour and will have roughly 50/50 social and combat Charms installed.
That is correct. There is no expectation of trouble from the Estasians, so you are more a show of force and a honor guard to support the members of the Tripartite Assembly.

Technically, the Tripartite Assembly is made up of five members, but only four are on this delegation.

What are they? There's the Olig-whatsit, the Theo-thingy, and the Sodalities, so that's three. It could be the Sodalities each getting a representative, but there are five of those, right? So that would be seven.

I have the Tripartite Assembly members for Ein listed in the Lore section.
The city’s Tripartite Assembly is made of:
Autocrat Garret of the Olgotary is a former Regulator that has moved up the ranks to be the city’s chief law enforcement officer. He is a man in his fifties, and he is in the last year of his current term as Autocrat, and is currently beginning to campaign for reelection. His chief rival is an Adjudicator named Sandra, and the upcoming election is expected to be quite fierce.
Celebrant Mera of the Theomachracy is a woman that has just celebrated her fifty-fifth year of age, and has taken to her calling as Ein’s spiritual leader with gusto. Celebrant Mera can frequently be found spending time out and about in the populat, spreading the gospel of the Great Maker and stamping out heresy. She is driven to make sure that Ein is free from the scourge of the followers of the Void, and is the most feared member of the Assembly.

The five Sodalities of the Populat that make up the rest of the Tripartite Assembly are led by:
The Glorious Luminors are under the direction of March, a man in his late seventies and is much venerated by the people for the gift of light and warmth, and is by far the most popular member of the Assembly, and easily has the most influence in the counsel. He is the one that usually speaks for the five Sodalities in matters of state.
The Illustrious Conductors are led by Riku, a middle aged woman with no sense of humor that takes her work of gathering nutrients and other raw materials from the conduits that run throughout Autochthonia very seriously.
The Pious Harvesters are led by Hammon, a distasteful fellow that is resentful of the lack of respect that the Harvesters are given by the rest of the populat. In the wealthy city of Ein, he is seen as a lowly collector of garbage and the dead, and feels that he is underappreciated.
The Prolific Scholars work under the leadership of Romas, the youngest man of the Tripartite Assembly. Given his current position due to the influence of his wife in the National Tripartite Assembly, he is in the awkward position of trying to prove himself to be worthy of his post on his own merits and not just due to the political workings of his spouse. It remains to be seen just how well he can do.
The Meticulous Surgeons are under the control of Tuk’Tanorn, a visionary that has dedicated herself to devising a cerebral implant that can be used to rehabilitate criminals. Her encephalic web, a lacework of moonsilver alloyed with starmetal and soulsteel, irreversibly alters the recipient’s personality, compelling him or her to eschew undesired behavior and act in accordance with the mores of Kamaki society. Her prototypes seem to be having the desired effect on her test subjects, and Ein’s Tripartite Assembly is ready to approve their use.

I believe that the term 'Tripartite' comes from the Olgotary, the Theomachracy and the Sodalities, making the three parts of the government.

Question: Is Needle familiar with the Project Sunburst that Mera mentioned? Have I even heard of it?

I'll give you a chance. Give me a Int + Investigation roll, and your Specialties can add in to the roll.

So wait, isn't that seven members? One Olgotary, one Theomachracy, one each for five Sodalities? If so, which members of the seven member Tripartite is Estasia missing, since their council only has five members?

If this is the Tripartite Assembly for the city of Ein, as opposed to the nation of Kamak, are the visiting dignitaries the Assembly for a city or the nation of Estasia as a whole? If they're national representatives, is it a deliberate snub that they're meeting city-level officials for talks? Does Kamak have a national Tripartite, and if so, are they in another city?

You are right in the fact that there are seven Ministers, but only four have come along from Estasia to be here.

Kamak's National Tripartite Assembly is there, and will be the main group negotiating with the Yugashi and Estasian groups. They are just being met by Ein's own party.

Users who are viewing this thread