Inside the Great Maker - Exalted OOC

Since you guys managed to take out the grenade throwers without letting them blow anyone up, I'll give each of you 2 regular xp and 2 of the Alchemical xp, and the points have already been added to your running total in the Character thread.

Can the Alchemical Xp be combined with the regular xp to raise our Essence? All you've mentioned is that it cannot be used for Charms and Charm Slots, but I want to be sure.

I'll say yes, you can use Alchemical Xp to boost your Essence in combination of your regular xp.

Awesome. There are some upgrades to my neural probe that requires Essence 4 that I want to get, so this will make it easier to arrange.

Arynne Arynne is there anything in particular you wish to say to the Estasian Exalt? If not, I'll advance the story.

Politeness and diplomacy and find out how best to soothe ruffled feathers and that sort of thing.

I just wanted to make sure you had a chance to post before moving forward.

Well, it does sort of depend on whether the other Exalt is willing to talk or blows up at Flowering instead, which is kind of up to you.

And her parishioners, the kids, and the factory workers will undoubtedly demand all the juicy details of the "Estasian terrorist attack" she heroically helped foil.

*picture of Flowering facepalming here*

Do you head for the meeting rooms to oversee the search?
Ray is going to go where she's told. Unless there are more detonating explosives to leap on, her god-slaying talents are not directly applicable to this part of the operation.

As an early Christmas present for you guys, I'm going to go ahead and give each of you 5 xp and 5 Alchie xp. I'll update the running total in the Character thread now.

I have a busy evening set for me this afternoon/early evening, but I'll work on an IC post tonight.

Sorry about the delay. Date night ran a little longer than I had planned. IC post coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread