• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [insert creative title] Partner search?! ;3

Moonshine

Kind of nocturnal
This is when it starts
heart.gif
from the beating of your
heart

x◦ Intro
Hey, so you found my partner search thread, welcome!

A little about about me?
I'm a soon-to-be 22-year-old, experienced RPer and have been writing ever since I was...twelve,or something.

I've probably RPed most genres out there, excepting erotica stuff, which just isn't my cop of tea, and eh, generally... Questionable pairings and things like torture.

I'm totally LGBTQ+ friendly (yay) and RP many different genders, from cis male and female to trans and gender fluid. Let's just say I'm quite easy to get along with! ^-^
x◦ Side notes
Doesn't that sound somewhat nicer than 'rules'? :3

See, I'm quite easy to get along with, as I said. As long as you know how to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling and can stick to 3rs person past tense I'm happy.

I usually match my partners length, overall, preferring something somewhat around 4 to 5 paragraphs. Mostly I just don't have enough time to write more.

Leading me to frequency, actually- sometimes I can reply every day, but the frequency you can mostly expect from you (and I'd like to be able to expect from you, too, is around 2 to 4 replies a week minimum.
If something comes up I'll definitely let you know, and I'd be happy if you would do the same.

Regarding OOC I'm always in for conversation! Whether that's talking about new ideas for the rp, our characters, the weather, whatever, I'm in!
x◦ Plots, Prompts 'n Pitches
Let's get to the interesting part, shall we?

I have a few very detailed plots, but listing those here would probably blow up my phone or something (I'm doing this on mobile. Yep.)
Sooo I'll just post a few prompts for now, and add the rest later ;3

~ Best friends to lovers

~ Road trip, anyone?

~ zombie apocalypse

~ the new one at school

~ the new neighbor is a vampire/werewolf

~ Turns out your dead grandma was a witch. Surprise, you are too. And that demon there is your familiar you just summoned accidentally.

~ They said this house is haunted. Nothing but stories and make-believe... Right?

~ Well, your childhood invisible friend is back. And this time, not that invisible at all.

~ Did you know your best enemy died in his sleep yesterday? No? Neither did he. Unfortunately you're the only one who can see him, making him somewhat lonely.

~ you thought you're being stalked? No, that's just your guardian angel.

~ You keep seeing this person in your dreams, fighting nightmares together. If, oh if they were just real... Actually, that person sitting in the Cafe at the table next to yours looks awfully... Like them? Just a coincidence... Right?

~ You remember your past life. And your past life lover. One day you befriend someone on a forum, and after some time you decide to meet up to finally talk in person. The second you see them your world is turned upside down- they look exactly like the person from your memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back