• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inheritance OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It will be! Most Imperial tech is based on the same magic Prem uses; it'll take some adaptation to use with the computer systems used by inhabitants of the current time period.

Yes, changes can be made before we start and after if necessary. I am not more strict than necessary.

Also, Jukari did not exist when the Bandi were lost in stasis, so Nelypsis wouldn't have memories of them.

Your character won't know any of that lore, so don't worry too much about it. I only included it because it seemed potential players needed the extra enticement - and it appears I was right

I'll put up the main thread in a while. Don't worry if you haven't finished plugging in numbers yet, I know you'll get around it and I won't call for rolls in the first couple of posts.

I'll put this in the Lore thread, but things you do remember:

- Your names.
- That you are Bandi, the elite warriors of great civilisation.
- That you answer only to beings called Magi.
- That you are sealed in Soulcages.
- That you were fighting a terrible Enemy who existentially threatened your culture.

Advantages do not work that way; I'd advise you all to hold off on picking them until your memories come back - although Frixz has set an appropriate example based on her knowledge of the rules.
In particular, Kahir, Nelypsis' advantages you've listed are all redundant; those effects are all easily produced with Chaya's Magic, mostly Aura effects.

And Plutoni Plutoni I've edited you into the latest main thread post.

I was trying so hard to NOT be a jerk to these people but like... don’t really want my character to die right out of the gate 😅 I have a feeling he’ll feel bad about it later, but for now, we’ll see how everything goes!!

I generally don't kill characters unless it's narratively satisfying or very, very funny to me specifically.

Oh that’s good!! I’ve had malicious GMs in the past but I’ve gotta say if it’s hilarious, go for it.

Oh I was joking, honestly; Frixz will tell you I kill characters when it's dramatically appropriate and they've brought it on themselves.

Will post after work today.
Cirno Cirno if you can sneak in a post before I do, great, but don't stress is things become asynchronous for a bit.

please don’t tone it back lmao she’s so cute, I want one 😖
anga’s not the sharpest tool in the shed so he’s probably gonna try attacking the door, yes he is very helpful and totally not trying to show off

please don’t tone it back lmao she’s so cute, I want one 😖
anga’s not the sharpest tool in the shed so he’s probably gonna try attacking the door, yes he is very helpful and totally not trying to show off
Go for it! B-myna wants to be reunited with her brother-in-arms. And she has an an augmented anthropomorphic shield at the moment, so what could go wrong?

I always liked B-myna's clearly transhuman way of communicating. Why would Bandi limit themselves to words?

We all good? I think I'm just waiting on Transparent Transparent before my next mandated post since most of you can just interact for the moment.

Also I reckon between them, B-myna and Angaravant can get that door open with the magic of a cutting laser and plasmatorch fingers.

Bandi who have met up can feel free to interact until I throw something horrible into the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back