• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
Twilight and Dax nodded to Felix. "Yep, lots and lots of experiments."Twi said to Felix. "Dax, can I please tell them? I haven't told anybody we know in a long time!" She said to him, pleading some. Dax sighed. "I don't know Twi, it may be hard for him to handle..." He says to her. She shook her head. "I'm sure he won't let's just tell him!" She said excitedly.

Felix grins. "Dude, I've killed an army of vampires, and still manage to have one as my best friend. I have literally lived many lifetimes. I'm sure I can handle it."

Dax looks away shyly. "Well then, go ahead and tell him Twi." He says to her. Twilight gets excited and jumps up and down before taking a deep breath and setting a smile on her face. "Well, plainly said...Dax and I are together." She said softly.

Felix smiles for a second before a flash passes through his head. The heartbroken face of Daniel...

He knew it wasn't fair to hold that over Twilight, but he couldn't always help it. He had loved Daniel, and to see Daniel so hurt... and now he's gone.

But he couldn't lie to himself, he saw it coming, Dax and Twilight.

Felix puts on a convincing smile, hiding his hurt. "That's great! I'm glad you guys found each other... again, I suppose. Dax, I hope Twi hasn't been experimenting on you TOO much."

He knew Daniel would be happy for her.

Dax chuckled and shook his head. "Of course not, but she is a bit of a cuddler though.." He says, smiling. Twi blushes and shyly looks away. "Oh stop it..." She says to Dax. She looks back to Felix."It was pretty hard getting over Daniel's death. Dax was the only one who was here and helped me through it. So one day, I used some neon to write out a sign to him to tell him how I feel. Ever since then, we've been together." She said, hugging Dax. Dax hugged her back, looking to Felix after they let go. "She's really sweet once you get past all the experiments." He says, laughing a bit.

"Oh really?" Felix says with an eyebrow raise. "I think all the experiments would be quite kinky." He then breaks out laughing. A joke, even a bad one, was very welcome.

Dax goes eyes wide and tries to hand signal him to not say that. Twilight thinks with a smirk. "Oh! A new idea! Thanks Felix!" She says, still smiling. Dax's look said 'why did you do that?'

Felix grins. "As long as you give me a video Twi. And Dax, believe me, when you're married to a winged, blue girl, things can get quite strange. I know the feel." He then realized something and held up his hand with the ring. "Oh, did I mention Sphinx and I are married?"

"Felix, no video!" Dax says to him. "And I don't need to know about that..." He added. "Oh, congratulations." They said happily. Twi walks her fingers along Dax and smirks. "So....Why don't we stop by the store later?" She asks. Dax raises an eyebrow. "Sure, are we out of anything?" He asks. "No, I need to prepare for my experiment.." She says to him. Dax chuckled. "You're...serious about this...aren't you?" He says nervously. She nodded with a grin. He looked to Felix and mouthed 'help me'

Felix grins. "Hey Twilight, isn't it important to have multiple observers for different perspectives? Why don't you get video evidence of said experiment so I can document it from my perspective?" He continues laughing wildly.

Twilight's eyes narrow. "Silly Felix, this experiment is for me and Dax's eyes only...fufufufufu..." She says to him in a sweet voice. Dax sighs. Oh thank god she won't give it to him.. Dax thinks to himself. "Besides, I won't let you see." She says to Felix.

Felix shrugs. "I'll find a way Twilight. Besides..." He leans up and whispers in Twilight's ear. "Wouldn't you like to know how nerve endings in wings can cause pleasure?" He then started laughing even MORE hysterically.

"OOOKAY, We're not talking about this anymore!" Dax interrupts. "What about our powers? Let's talk about our powers now." He says to them.

Felix continues laughing, disturbing the other people in the diner, before sighing and calming down. "What about our powers? We already know what they are?"

"Well yeah, but mine got modified. I finally found someone to help me contain them in a special way. Sadly, he died 3 years ago..." He said to them as he pulled out some cards. "Now, I control my dreams irl with this." He said, holding up the cards.

Final-Fantasy-Type-0-Suzaku-Peristylium-Class-Zero-NO.1-Ace-Special-weapons-card-177376-1.jpg

Felix looks at them, nodding. "Interesting. My power's illusion ability was enhanced, so that's nice."

He nodded. "Yep. Twi's powers got a bit enhanced too. Now, she wears a bracelet with small, elemental orbs. Helps get her powers quicker." He says.

"Hm." Felix says simply. "What have you two been doing? Our lives seem to have been quite dull since that day."

Twi and I have been living on the down low in case any danger came back." He says to him. Twilight smiles. "Dax has gotten better at his dream powers. It's so nice to dance in a grand ball room while you're sleeping..." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder. And sometimes a science lab for Twi. She taught me how to make a bomb." He said, chuckling a bit.

"I don't think I like that." Felix chuckles. "Looks like all our lives have been dull. For the best I suppose." Felix thinks for a moment. "It's hard to no longer live on the edge. It feels like any second a world conquering threat could emerge again and try to kill us."

"Well...I'm not sure I call our lives dull. After all, Dax can recreate his memories in his dreams you know. If you want, we can train some." She suggested.

"Heh, Hayabusa already gave me a training offer." Felix smiles gently and looks at his hands. "But honestly? If I never have to use my powers again, it'll be too soon. Aside from the occasional robber, I never need, or want to use them again. Besides, I've become a kinda icon." Felix says with a grin. "As long as people know I'm still here, attacks shouldn't happen." @AvidElmV2 @Son of Crota

Last edited by a moderator:
James, after observing Felix for a few minutes, walked over to him and rest a hand on his shoulder. "Long time, no see, 'Bane Of Evil'. You were all over the news, pal." Hayabusa and Jacob both smiled before Jacob let out a chuckle . "I guess we don't need to introduce you two now. You've obviously met before." James looked to Dax and Twilight and smiled. "Hi, I'm James. You are?"

"What am I looking at?" Nico questioned as he looked through the steel plated and reinforced glass. What could only be considered a living corpse, it's hands and feet impaled by steel beams while it was being constantly burned alive. Yet despite all of this the flesh of the corpse was constantly mending itself back together just as quickly as it burned and the body itself was seemingly writhing in constant agony. It looked like some sort of torture test they would put him through.

"You've always asked about your father Subject Z-13. With today being the day that you finished the last of our 'tests' we've decided to show you your closest blood relative." The First Son's scientist gestured towards the body.

"He's the 'Original' whose DNA we've recently been experimenting with to no end. It's so marvelous to the point we gave it the nickname the 'God-strand' seeing as we can splice just about anything into it's genetic code."

"Alright," Nico slowly said while taking in the just sheer pain the being looked in. "You still haven't told me who he is."

"As long as he stays contained, he's unimportant. We found him reforming after one of the most famous battles now in history. If we wouldn't of intervened and captured him then it's likely that the FFA would not have any surviving members and history would of played massively different. Although I shudder to think if this creature were to ever escape."

Nico continued to stare deeply at the only creature on this planet he could even consider his father and all the pain he was in. However he suddenly began to feel week and shake as a screeching began to roar in his head for just a split second yelling "HELP ME" from a voice that seems all too familiar somehow.

The scientist seemed to write something down on a tablet of sorts before asking, "Are you certain you're ready for field duty Subject Z-13?"

"I..I'm fine, it was just the blood deprivation you force me to go through to stay weak," Nico lied. When he was able to stand back up and get a grip on himself he asked a question, "Is he conscious or in pain?"

"No, we heavily monitor his mental activity to ensure he doesn't wake up. For now he's in far to much pain to even be able to feel any of it or think." The Scientist answered his questioned as Nico looked at the closest thing to his father one last time.

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"What am I looking at?" Nico questioned as he looked through the steel plated and reinforced glass. What could only be considered a living corpse, it's hands and feet impaled by steel beams while it was being constantly burned alive. Yet despite all of this the flesh of the corpse was constantly mending itself back together just as quickly as it burned and the body itself was seemingly writhing in constant agony. It looked like some sort of torture test they would put him through.
"You've always asked about your father Subject Z-13. With today being the day that you finished the last of our 'tests' we've decided to show you your closest blood relative." The First Son's scientist gestured towards the body.

"He's the 'Original' whose DNA we've recently been experimenting with to no end. It's so marvelous to the point we gave it the nickname the 'God-strand' seeing as we can splice just about anything into it's genetic code."

"Alright," Nico slowly said while taking in the just sheer pain the being looked in. "You still haven't told me who he is."

"As long as he stays contained, he's unimportant. We found him reforming after one of the most famous battles now in history. If we wouldn't of intervened and captured him then it's likely that the FFA would not have any surviving members and history would of played massively different. Although I shudder to think if this creature were to ever escape."

Nico continued to stare deeply at the only creature on this planet he could even consider his father and all the pain he was in. However he suddenly began to feel week and shake as a screeching began to roar in his head for just a split second yelling "HELP ME" from a voice that seems all too familiar somehow.

The scientist seemed to write something down on a tablet of sorts before asking, "Are you certain you're ready for field duty Subject Z-13?"

"I..I'm fine, it was just the blood deprivation you force me to go through to stay weak," Nico lied. When he was able to stand back up and get a grip on himself he asked a question, "Is he conscious or in pain?"

"No, we heavily monitor his mental activity to ensure he doesn't wake up. For now he's in far to much pain to even be able to feel any of it or think." The Scientist answered his questioned as Nico looked at the closest thing to his father one last time.

[/QUOTE]
Well... shit's gonna hit the fan with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back