• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom InFamous: Repercussions of War

Other
Here
"Not TOO busy. We've met more heroes than villains. We met this new guy.... Calls himself Sonic Boom. He introduced us to Kaine. Well, he told us about him. We haven't actually met him. He was the one that made the windmill sword blade thingy Hayabusa's sporting."

"Windmill Shuriken. I've told you this a million times."

Hayabusa said with a sneer as the three approached a diner. "Here we are. What do you guys want? My treat." Jacob said as he walked up to the counter and pulled out his wallet.

Felix smiles. "Eh, I'll take anything. I'm hungry." He begins to forget that these guys were vampires. No, these were his friends. They'd helped him. Forget those people they... killed... forget... "Do you guys remember everything from when you were sires?"

Jacobs smile immediately faded. He slammed a fist down onto the counter, causing the man behind the counter to jump. Everyone began to stare at the three. Jacob began to feel a tug of his pants leg. Looking down he saw a little girl, holding out a flower. "Here, mister." Jacob stared down at her, perplexed, before he reluctantly grabbed the flower by the stem. He smiled to make her happy, but mostly because he liked the gift. "Thank you." The girl smiled toothily before turning walk back to her booth. After ordering, Jacob walked towards an empty booth and slid into it. "So, how's Sphinx?" He said, changing the subject.

"Oh, well..." He said nervously, both shocked from the reaction, his memories, and flustered at the question. "She's doing well. Luckily we've both been able to settle down, and... well..." Felix hesitated for a moment before holding up his hand and showing it off. Nothing was out of the ordinary, except for one thing:

an ornate ring on his finger.

"Oohh! So, you guys finally hit it off, eh? So, how many children? It's been a running bet between me and ninja boy. I say 12, he says 3." Hayabusa looked up from his menu and shook his head nervously. "No.... I wasn't in this… I mean, I thought about it for awhile but....."

Felix laughs at the two for almost an entire minute before calming down. "Well, we have Sapphire and Vlad's kids to take care of, so that's two right off the bat. If you count that. As for us? No kids yet. We just recently married a few weeks ago actually. I don't know how many, if any, kids I would like to have personally."

@AvidElmV2

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh. So, what was the wedding like? Was it anything big?" Hayabusa said as a waitress came with their plates. Hayabusa had a simple Hamburger, Jacob had bought nachos and a chicken sandwich and Felix had fries with a hamburger.

"Nah, nothing big. I had no family to invite anyway. No one much to have. It was a small deal." Felix nonchalantly explains as he examines his burger and takes a bite. He chews for a bit before swallowing. "Have you guys done anything... personal? Besides work and survival?"

@AvidElmV2

Last edited by a moderator:
"Supposedly, I have no personal life."

"Well, we have made a couple friends. There's this firebug and her concrete friend. They're names are Flux and Blake. You'll love them!" Jacob said as he waved a cheesy nacho through the air. He shot it into his mouth and someone else entered the diner. He wore a simple blue jacket with two white columns rolling down his right shoulder, with a matching pair of sunglasses, pants, and blue Converses. James pulled off his sunglasses as he set them on the counter before resting on a stool.

Felix did not notice the man, as he was looking away from where he sat down. "Huh. No settling down, eh? No calm?" Felix stared at his friends' smiling faces and for a flash saw their faces as he knew them for awhile: Glaring, crooked, hateful...

evil.

He felt a sharp pain rip through his stomach for a moment, before disappearing. A stray memory inflicting phantom pain. He didn't like it. The sharp momentary pain was bearable, it was the memory that hurt. "No calm at all? Funny, even I could find calm, and my lives were so chaotic I died 5 times!" That only reminded him of the memory all the more, and he tried his best to keep a smiling face.

Twilight and Dax enter a diner. "Come on Daxie, we need to eat something after all! I can help you with your dreams later, I still have a lot of data to analyze!" She said excitedly. Dax chucked. "Okay, I guess this place would be alright to eat at." He said, smiling to her as they sat down at a table.

(This is OOC, but since I am mod I can do it and YOU can't say anything against it.

Remember how in the last story it always seemed to be the coffee shop? Like all roads led to the coffee shop? Five pages in, and the diner is the new coffee shop.)

"Nope. No settling down for me or Hayabusa. Not yet anyways." Jacob said, finishing off his sandwich. "So, Felix. Me and Hayabusa were gonna train before you showed up, so I wanted to know... You wanna spar with us? Besides, its been three years since we've shown each other what we can do. What do you say?" Jacob said before he noticed two more people enter.

Of course, he had to mention it. Felix's face contorts heavily and he clamps his eyes shut. He takes a shuddering breath and looks at Smokey. "Y...-You really don't remember everything, do you?"

Hayabusa stared at Jacob who stood and walked towards the bathroom, completely ignoring Felix and his question. Hayabusa let out a sad sigh before plastering on a smile and turning to Felix. "Sorry, he tries not to think about it. He did some things he wasn't proud of. This is a clean slate for him. He's trying to make up for his sins as he so shroudly puts it."

Felix looks down and closes his eyes. "I... I don't like the memory either. But why would he say we haven't gone against each other? W...- we have. Even if I never fought to my fullest..." Felix looks up at Hayabusa. "Do you remember those two times we met?"

Hayabusa hung his head and shook it gingerly. "Look, Felix. We need to stop dwelling in the past. Because that's what it is. The past. We left our lives as mindless zombies behind. We're trying to be forgived for our past mistakes. So, if you don't mind me asking, let's change the subject."

Felix continued looking down sadly. "I do forgive you, you know. Both of you. You had no say, and I understand it. That doesn't mean it didn't hurt... both physically and emotionally." Felix suddenly became self conscious of the shadow illusion he was holding up. Thank goodness it's so late. There were some things he wouldn't let anyone see... few people even knew it existed. Felix looked around him at all the happy eaters. "Nothing's changed... and yet everything has." He then noticed Dax and Twilight and smiled slightly. "Hey, Hayabusa, I'm gonna see if Dax and Twilight want to join us. Neither of them knew you as anything but a sire, so it'll be nice to meet them." Felix calls out to them, before realizing he made two mistakes. One: Dax and Twilight are two of said few people that knew what he was hiding with his illusion. But two... they knew him as nothing but a sire... they may panic...

Goddammit...

@AvidElmV2

@Son of Crota

Dax and Twilight sat at the table, Twi getting a smirk and moving over to his side. "Um..Twi? Whatcha doing?" He asked. "Research..." She replied still smirking, scooting a bit closer before noticing a man in the corner of her eye and blushing, scooting away from Dax and back to her side. "Hey Dax, isn't that Felix?" She said, pointing to the man. "Don't be silly Twi, we haven't seen Felix in...holy shit, that is him!" He says in shock, smiling as he sees him. "Hey Felix!" He yells over to him, giving a wave.

Okay, they notice. I need to make sure they understand that Smokey and Hayabusa aren't evil anymore, AND don't pick up on the fact that I look different due to my illusion... last thing I need is them pointing that out. "Hey! You guys wanna come over here where we are? This is Smokey and Hayabusa! The Sires? Wait! I mean... Well, Smokey's at the toilet, and neither of them are evil anymore... er..." Felix takes a breath. "They're not bad guys anymore! I finally found them? Wanna meet them?"

Twi's eyes light up at meeting some new people. "Sure! But I WILL blast them if they try to hurt us." She says in a sweet voice as Jax and hr walk over to Felix.

Okay, they haven't noticed yet that I look different... "Okay, fair enough I suppose," Felix shrugs, "Dax and Twilight, this is Hayabusa. Hayabusa, Dax and Twilight."

@AvidElmV2

@Son of Crota

"Nice to meet you." Hayabusa said smiling as he reached out for a hand shake. Jacob soon came out of the bathroom, not even acknowledging the two new arrival's as he sat down and pretended to take in interest to something in the menu. James turned to see what the commotion was. His eyes widened at the sight of Felix before a mischievous grin crossed his face. "Well I'll be damned....."

Twi and Dax each shake Hayabusa's hand. "Nice to meet you." They both said to him."So Felix! I feel I should tell you that-" Twi starts saying before being interrupted by Dax. "We haven't seen you in so long! And you look different..." He said to him.

Felix winced at the last statement. Maybe Hayabusa and... oh, Smokey's here too now. Maybe neither of them heard it? "I haven't seen you two in so long either! What have you two been up to? Lots of experiments I presume."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back