• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ; looking to write a few specific characters.

intermissions

cruising through the doom days
the purpose of this thread is just as the title implies ... ... or, well, states directly! there are a couple of characters that i'm itching to play, but have no opportunities to do so at the moment. to that end, i'm looking for a couple of willing partners that might indulge me and / or might want to write against any of the characters i'm looking to portray, be that for a canon ship or oc/canon ship, etc. no holds barred; i'm interested in anything and everything, so please let me know!
you can find a complete list of rules in my main search thread, which is here - i won't type them all down here but i do expect that you would, at least, give the other thread a quick glance for that sole purpose. thanks a ton!
now then, the characters i'm itching to write are as follows; if you're interested in any of these characters at all, please don't hesitate to let me know via dm or a message on this here board!
  1. crowley, supernatural. i write him a bit canon divergent, though, since i don't entirely agree with the route the show took. ask me for more info.
  2. hubert von vestra, fire emblem: three houses.
  3. dante, devil may cry.
  4. sephiroth, final fantasy vii (original or remake).
  5. tifa lockhart, final fantasy vii (original or remake).
  6. julian devorak, the arcana.

if/when i should come up with more characters, i'll definitely add them! in the meantime, shoot me a message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back