• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [OOC Chat]

Working on a CS. May be up in a few hours or so. Gonna read what has happened so far. o,o

Working on a CS. May be up in a few hours or so. Gonna read what has happened so far. o,o
To summarize there's a couple of people in the desert but all of the action is happening in The Capital.
Mainly with all of the audiences happening with The Empress, a few of which ended in someone being punished
or sentenced to the dungeons.

Also, thanks for joining :3

Too many people in dungeon, risky thing today.

I'm gonna roll a dice, if I get more than 10, I'm gonna go into the dungeon and introduce him. Under ten, the opposite, RUN!

Nobody should know your character is there at all..
Unless they have some sort of X-ray vision.
You shouldn't be concerned.

The Empress is doing a 'business deal' with these people after that she's going to leave with them and probably go and take a bath of some sort.
Rasil will probably be too distracted with prisoners, unless Ezekiel decides to start creating a lot of noise then he shouldn't be spotted.

Nobody should know your character is there at all..
Unless they have some sort of X-ray vision.
You shouldn't be concerned.

The Empress is doing a 'business deal' with these people after that she's going to leave with them and probably go and take a bath of some sort.
Rasil will probably be too distracted with prisoners, unless Ezekiel decides to start creating a lot of noise then he shouldn't be spotted.
sigh I'm just gonna do some very risky things. Possibly banter on mindless things.

sigh I'm just gonna do some very risky things. Possibly banter on mindless things.
Well feel free to have your character either sneak or make a raucous.
If you were planning on freeing prisoners you'd' have to do it while Rasil is busy.
So, either way it's a bit Risky.

It should be quite balanced if Amai and the others leave.
So yeah. It's entirely up to you.

Well feel free to have your character either sneak or make a raucous.
If you were planning on freeing prisoners you'd' have to do it while Rasil is busy.
So, either way it's a bit Risky.

It should be quite balanced if Amai and the others leave.
So yeah. It's entirely up to you.
I already rolled the die, no more decisions.

Fucking 14 and 19, complete bullshitery.

One man v the two main antagonists, and a mini antagonist to both sides. Yeah no you're totally gonna die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back