• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [OOC Chat]

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid did I read somewhere that overuse of one's power can cause them to go feral? Or am I just crazy?
The radiation is kind of like a drug the higher doses you use of it the more it begins to affect your mind.
So if someone's using like an excessively strong ability, like being able to lift a colossal size of the ground to slam it on someone.
It'd raise the chance that they'll become feral.

It's like in real life, if you're exercising and you overexert yourself you have a chance of being injured.
This is kind of a way to counteract extremely deadly powers that'll just instakill people's characters.

The radiation is kind of like a drug the higher doses you use of it the more it begins to affect your mind.
So if someone's using like an excessively strong ability, like being able to lift a colossal size of the ground to slam it on someone.
It'd raise the chance that they'll become feral.

It's like in real life, if you're exercising and you overexert yourself you have a chance of being injured.
This is kind of a way to counteract extremely deadly powers that'll just instakill people's characters.
Okay, then do I have permission to edit Caedron's CS to give him a weapon so that he doesn't have to go flaming hulk mode whenever someone inconveniences him?

Okay, then do I have permission to edit Caedron's CS to give him a weapon so that he doesn't have to go flaming hulk mode whenever someone inconveniences him?
Well his flaming hulk mode is just a mere transformation, the abilities that are extremely strong in which this transformation uses are the factoring traits which gives the chance of becoming feral, you have permission to edit his CS
But what i'm saying is, if he uses an ability that can like wipe out a legion of men in the blink of an eye then that would take a ridiculous amount of power which would make the radiation effect his sanity.

Well his flaming hulk mode is just a mere transformation, the abilities that are extremely strong in which this transformation uses are the factoring traits which gives the chance of becoming feral, you have permission to edit his CS
But what i'm saying is, if he uses an ability that can like wipe out a legion of men in the blink of an eye then that would take a ridiculous amount of power which would make the radiation effect his sanity.
Oh okay, makes sense. Won't be editing the CS after all then. Either way I feel like him eventually turning crazy would be fun to write.

This whole day busting my ass off every single day thing is a bit tedious.
I've already messed up a muscle in my arm ~_~ I wish I could get a chance to do things so I can help this roleplay out a bit more.

And in comes the, possibly, only sane being amongst the company of Headsmen.

I'm totally not plotting for the future to have my character either go Feral or essentially restore his previous personality then having him join The Unsound or some random ass rebellion.

I mean, why would I?
Nooo of course not! That'd be ridiculous! It's not like I was going to do the saaame...

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
So how does going feral work, I understand how it happens but can I decide when that happens or are you just gonna pop in and say; "Feral'd BIOCH!"? I wouldn't mind the second one but, whatever.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
So how does going feral work, I understand how it happens but can I decide when that happens or are you just gonna pop in and say; "Feral'd BIOCH!"? I wouldn't mind the second one but, whatever.
Yeah, I mean you can decide it but it's gotta make sense like someone deliberately exposing themselves to radiation or using a ridiculously strong power that causes them to go feral.

Yeah, I mean you can decide it but it's gotta make sense like someone deliberately exposing themselves to radiation or using a ridiculously strong power that causes them to go feral.
Hmmm.

Visions of regret and utter failure for picking such a power. But hey, might go feral sometime soon.

Hmmm.

Visions of regret and utter failure for picking such a power. But hey, might go feral sometime soon.

Gotcha! But to those that are saying the "Empress is going to win."
Just depends on where the plot goes to be honest.
Numbers don't always mean success

Daimao Daimao
To avoid being bored, i'll most likely create events for those who are wandering around by themselves or in groups of two since they'll be wanting to do something.
Besides being able to do some NPC styled quests would be quite entertaining for those who are involved, this would give the opportunity to introduce "The Blighted"
We have not seen a monster yet, it's only appropriate that one is seen or fought during the missions.

So if you need something to do i'll set up an incident for you or anyone else who needs one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back