• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indisposition [OOC Chat]

Sorry if my post is a bit long. I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I might be a bit slow to post or do something I shouldn't.

Apologies in Advance.

i hope this rp doesnt die xD
It's far from dying. People just aren't up at 2 AM like some.
Which also means i'm taking a nap, there'll be replies tomorrow morning.
Man-Made Maniac Man-Made Maniac
At the first of the page there should be a link that redirects you to the IC which shows the lore and everything else.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Will there be player death in this, if so how will it be handled?
There should be player death in this but just as a reminder not to auto-kill someone's character without permission, nobody should be invincible of course as Indisposition is set in a very inhumane setting.
I've been so busy with stupid things lately that I haven't actually had a chance to update rules or anything else. I'll make sure to add that.

i feel so inferior to you guys, your responses are long but it takes me like 15 mins to type what i have because i suck at typing on computers ;-;

i feel so inferior to you guys, your responses are long but it takes me like 15 mins to type what i have because i suck at typing on computers ;-;
You shouldn't feel bad! You're not inferior at all to anyone. ^_^

*The chair slowly and dramatically turns around to reveal me rubbing my hands hands hands together evilly* Excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back