• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ι¬±ζ†€π’𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 ― temporary ooc

Yet Yet watamelon watamelon ooh, hello! yeah, that sort of dynamic could really spice things up if you both decide to go for it. as a heads up, i do believe in-character will start sometime this week, but since it'll be the prologue, you should still have a good amount of time to get the CSs up if you hadn't already done so. 0:

tysm for the welcome! i was wondering if you could resend the link for the discord, it says the link expired for me ^^;

ironically enough, i’ve been lurking on this thread for a few days and planned on making a con-artist character. lmk if/how you wanna collaborate backstories >_>
THE ANSWER IS YES! DM me, also my discord is sophophi. I have a Backstory in mind

Anyone wanna ship with Chihiro?
yeah, to restate what tsurene already said, i would advise against committing to anything regarding romance with other KG characters this early on. this is especially the case here since it's a danganronpa rp where people aren't guarantied to survive. you are more than welcome to start thinking about possible other dynamics, though! :>

also, it is required that you join the discord for this, due to how certain mechanics will work. you can find it here! ( Yet Yet tagging you incase you missed the time-window for the previous link!)

yeah, to restate what tsurene already said, i would advise against committing to anything regarding romance with other KG characters this early on. this is especially the case here since it's a danganronpa rp where people aren't guarantied to survive. you are more than welcome to start thinking about possible other dynamics, though! :>

also, it is required that you join the discord for this, due to how certain mechanics will work. you can find it here! ( Yet Yet tagging you incase you missed the time-window for the previous link!)
I did miss it, thank you so much for dropping it. Still working out things with watermelon. I hope to god it goes through by this week or hopefully today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back