• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ι¬±ζ†€π’𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 ― danganronpa

by all means, go ahead! dms are also a possibility if there's something about the character you'd like to keep on the down low. o7

Okay! First off, is there a certain age limit to the characters? I'm assuming everyone in the cast is at least a young adult, but I'm just making sure.

As for a character idea I have in mind, I'm thinking that she'd be a former noblewoman who was disowned from her family after having a child out of wedlock, and now works as a cosmetic maker who owed the king her success. Would that aspect of her being a single mother be alright for the story?

Idk if I should make another character due to the high death count this RP is going to have either orz

tsurene tsurene hey there o7 to answer your question, all the characters are supposed to be 18+, so adults correct. asides from that, there aren't any other limits really.

as for your idea, i don't see anything wrong with it! having two characters is also encouraged due to that very fact but it's not required ^^ feel free to check out the ooc and characters page if you hadn't already btw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back