• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Indiana Jones Type Adventure(always open)

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
Hi! I'm Taps! I'm looking for a partner who is ok with me not being able to write whole novels! I write 1-4 paragraphs usually :) Ready for crazy. Plot twists, adventures!

So the idea that I have is more a pull from the Temple of Doom. Okkieee here's the idea

My character will be a dancer/singer in a palace out in the middle of no where. Your character would be a traveler who comes and visits, astonished by the dancers beauty they decide to stay and visit for a while. Dark secrets hide in the palace including a dark secret behind my characters constant smile.

I'm really thinking dark themes for this one, soooo preferably be ok with such. :)

This sounds very interesting, and like something I would thoroughly enjoy, finally I meet all your requirements. I'd be happy to do this with you if you are still looking that is. I won't be able to post everyday but I'll keep you informed if I'll be away for more than 2 days. Anyway happy RPing and hope that you find some awesome partners.

This sounds very interesting, and like something I would thoroughly enjoy, finally I meet all your requirements. I'd be happy to do this with you if you are still looking that is. I won't be able to post everyday but I'll keep you informed if I'll be away for more than 2 days. Anyway happy RPing and hope that you find some awesome partners.
Hey! I pmed you! I don't know if you saw it :)

Tapadero Tapadero I was wondering if you would be interested in an actual fandom rp using Indiana Jones and those characters :) I've been craving one forever but I can't really find anyone to rp with me! I'm looking for someone to play Indiana Jones for my female oc. It would NOT be a romantic pairing! I have some ideas for doubling if you were looking for a romantic pairing with Indy! Let me know if you'd be interested.

Tapadero Tapadero I was wondering if you would be interested in an actual fandom rp using Indiana Jones and those characters :) I've been craving one forever but I can't really find anyone to rp with me! I'm looking for someone to play Indiana Jones for my female oc. It would NOT be a romantic pairing! I have some ideas for doubling if you were looking for a romantic pairing with Indy! Let me know if you'd be interested.

It's not exactly what I was looking for, but...hmmmmm I don't know if I can truly give Indiana Jones justice I feel I play him.

I've been itching to try an RP like this for awhile. If you're still looking, PM me and we can share some ideas!

First, let me day that I love Indiana Jones and those types of stories. I have seen all of them and used to watch all sorts of adventures with my Grandparents when I was young. I have been developing characters and scenarios for something like this.

Second, if we do RP, I do sometimes get busy for a while because of life. I am 22 years old and I work for a living, but I do also have a huge garden, 30 chickens, dogs and a cat to watch over.

I am very interested and if you would like to speak with me more, I would like to talk about plot and setting for a little more info and dynamic on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back