• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(;w; me toooooo)
Masaru squinted at the food, checking for any marks of poison having been injected into it before taking a tiny bite. "It's. . . I see why y'people like it." He then handed the one he held to Dipper. "Here, y'can have two."

Adrian handed Dipper one before placing his hands on his cheeks with an excited look - before he he'd grin even wider once getting some form of approval. "So y'like it!?"

Dipper, meanwhile, was quick to inhale both as he gave a happy sigh.

Last edited:

Adrian handed Dipper one before placing his hands on his cheeks with an excited look - before he he'd grin even wider once getting some form of approval. "So y'like it!?"

Dipper, meanwhile, was quick to inhale both as he gave a happy sigh.

Masaru looked to Adrian before giving a sigh and then smiled, "yeah, i can see it's appeal."

Masaru looked to Adrian before giving a sigh and then smiled, "yeah, i can see it's appeal."

Adrian kept a grin before clapping Masaru on the back. "And you thought I would poison ya." He snickered.

Masru smirked before moving back.

Dipper, who'd blinked, quickly snagged one more breakfast sandwich before moving out of the way. His eyes then looked to the beauty in his hand before cramming it down like he hadn't eaten in a month.

Adrian, holding his own smirk, then turned and lifted his pinkies to his mouth before giving the whistle to the soon to be stampede.

Dipper, who'd blinked, quickly snagged one more breakfast sandwich before moving out of the way. His eyes then looked to the beauty in his hand before cramming it down like he hadn't eaten in a month.

Adrian, holding his own smirk, then turned and lifted his pinkies to his mouth before giving the whistle to the soon to be stampede.

Masaru moved even farther back as Graham came bustlin down with his sisters. He grabbed his sandwich while Valerie grabbed hers.

Masaru moved even farther back as Graham came bustlin down with his sisters. He grabbed his sandwich while Valerie grabbed hers.

"ThaaaankYOU." Reaver snagged his own and spiralled out of the way just in time for Zuzana and Chloe to grab theirs, as well.

Adrian wwatched the scramble from a safe distance, snickering as he leaned against the fridge. "Coffee's on, as well."

"ThaaaankYOU." Reaver snagged his own and spiralled out of the way just in time for Zuzana and Chloe to grab theirs, as well.

Adrian wwatched the scramble from a safe distance, snickering as he leaned against the fridge. "Coffee's on, as well."

Graham gasped, "who are you and what did you do to Adrian!?"

Graham snickered, "shhhhhh, he'll hear us and become a monster."

Reaver gasped and covered his mouth instinctively. "Y're right." He whispered, then smiled innocently as Adrian peered over.

"What?"

"What?" Reaver kept that smile.

"Why y' whispering and grinning as y'look towards us?"

Reaver gasped and covered his mouth instinctively. "Y're right." He whispered, then smiled innocently as Adrian peered over.

"What?"

"What?" Reaver kept that smile.

"Why y' whispering and grinning as y'look towards us?"
Graham smiled, "this is just our usual smiles and i was just about to say hey to my sister. Can't I say hi?"

Graham smiled, "this is just our usual smiles and i was just about to say hey to my sister. Can't I say hi?"

Adrian squinted. "Do it without whispering prior t' everythin'. Makin' me paranoid."

Zuzana snickered and swallowed tbe food in her mouth, glancing to Graham and Reaver. "Morning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back