• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Reaver nodded quickly, supressing an aw as he moved to grab food for himself.

"Now sit and eat." Zuzana kissed Adrian's cheek, Adrian having snickered.

"Yes, mama bear." Adrian then sat down. "Never miss a meal. You gotta sit and eat, too, Miss. Caregiver." He leaned over, patting the seat next to him. "They'll all come and eat. Definitely made enough, after all." Adrian smiled, Zuzana softly sighing as she gave in and sat down.

"Bread is in the oven." Zuzana glanced over to Graham and Reaver. "Keeping it warm."
Graham looked back to her before nodding, "Yes ma'am." He looked to Rea, "y'want bread?"

Graham grabbed a pair of oven mits before opening the oven and taking out the pan before putting it on the stove. He then shut the door, looking over to Reaver with his mittens still on. "Bon appetite!"

"Thank y'f'r using tbe mittens this time." Reaver snickered gently, grabbing a couple pieces of bread.

"Yes, thank you." Zuzana also praised.

Graham nodded, "I will, i promise." He placed the bread in the bowl with his stew.

Reaver watched and then bought his food over before ooing. "We should do bread bowls one day again."

"Last time we did bread bowls Dipper bit the bottom of the bowl before burning himself." Zuzana sighed as she spoke but Adrian grinned.

Reaver watched and then bought his food over before ooing. "We should do bread bowls one day again."

"Last time we did bread bowls Dipper bit the bottom of the bowl before burning himself." Zuzana sighed as she spoke but Adrian grinned.
"Then we have to keep Dei away until it settled, but it's going to happen. Y'can't take a man's bread bowl."

"Then we have to keep Dei away until it settled, but it's going to happen. Y'can't take a man's bread bowl."

Adrian nodded. "Be lucky if ya even get stuff into it without him poppin' up like--"

Dipper popped up behind Zuzana and hugged her happily, tail wagging. "I smell food! And I brought baboos!" He gestured behind him as Meara and Abel poked their heads over his shoulders. He then grinned. "Masaru should be down soon too."

Meara smiled and waved. "Hewwo!"

Adrian nodded. "Be lucky if ya even get stuff into it without him poppin' up like--"

Dipper popped up behind Zuzana and hugged her happily, tail wagging. "I smell food! And I brought baboos!" He gestured behind him as Meara and Abel poked their heads over his shoulders. He then grinned. "Masaru should be down soon too."

Meara smiled and waved. "Hewwo!"
Graham whined, "cute babies."

Abel blinked, "ood? I want ood!"

Graham whined, "cute babies."

Abel blinked, "ood? I want ood!"

"Ood!" Meara repeated as Dei-Loki gently set the two in their seats before looking over and opening his mouth to ask his parents something.

"Yes it's safe but cool it off for them first." Zuzana answered, Dipper closing his mouth and nodding as he'd head over to fix the two a couple bowls.

"Whadda we say t' grandma Zuzu f'r making food?" Dei-Loki asked, glancing to the kids as he cooled off their food.

"Ood!" Meara repeated as Dei-Loki gently set the two in their seats before looking over and opening his mouth to ask his parents something.

"Yes it's safe but cool it off for them first." Zuzana answered, Dipper closing his mouth and nodding as he'd head over to fix the two a couple bowls.

"Whadda we say t' grandma Zuzu f'r making food?" Dei-Loki asked, glancing to the kids as he cooled off their food.
Abel smiled his precious, beaming smile, "dank you, gwandmama ZooZoo!"

Abel smiled his precious, beaming smile, "dank you, gwandmama ZooZoo!"

"I'm shoo it wiww be da bestest!" Meara nodded to add to the thank you.

Zuzana sighed happily from their manners and adorableness. "You're both welcome." She smiled, Adrian waving to the two.

Adrian gasped happily as he was noticed. "How goes it in superbaby life!?"
Abel tapped his chin before looking to Meara like they were business partners. "We had a nap aaaaaaaaaand den dada woke us up aaaaaaaaaand den we came hewe aaaaaaaaand now we heah!"

Abel tapped his chin before looking to Meara like they were business partners. "We had a nap aaaaaaaaaand den dada woke us up aaaaaaaaaand den we came hewe aaaaaaaaand now we heah!"

(( ;w; ))
Meara quickly nodded. "To eateded!"

Adrian whined and held a smile. "You'll enjoy this stuff. Makes yer bellies nice and warm."

Dei-Loki smiled and set the bowls and bread down for them before grabbing his own.

(( ;w; ))
Meara quickly nodded. "To eateded!"

Adrian whined and held a smile. "You'll enjoy this stuff. Makes yer bellies nice and warm."

Dei-Loki smiled and set the bowls and bread down for them before grabbing his own.
Abel ooed at the bowls, "ed dis hot?"

"Nope! I cooled it off so it wouldn't burn my precious baboos." Dei-Loki smiled and patted their heads. "Eat up."
Abel grabbed the bowl and began to pour it slowly into his mouth and a bit on to EVERYTHING. Because babies are messy and i find this cute.

Abel grabbed the bowl and began to pour it slowly into his mouth and a bit on to EVERYTHING. Because babies are messy and i find this cute.

Meara giggled and clapped at the mess before doing the exact same thing.

Dei-Loki watched and awed, sighimg loudly before bringing his bowl to the table. And, once the chair was heard, Meara peeked from her bowl before speaking up. "Dada! Sit heeeeeewh!" She pointed to the space between the two highchairs.

Meara giggled and clapped at the mess before doing the exact same thing.

Dei-Loki watched and awed, sighimg loudly before bringing his bowl to the table. And, once the chair was heard, Meara peeked from her bowl before speaking up. "Dada! Sit heeeeeewh!" She pointed to the space between the two highchairs.
Abel looked up, his chubby cheeks and chin covered in stew. "Pwease dada!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back