• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham blinked, "weird how? Paranoid, again?"

"I guess y'could say that. It's more of the shadow people's fault." Reaver frowned. "I wanna be able t'say he can handle himself, but I. . . I dunno."

Graham smiled at that as well, "y'know it, baby." He followed him to the house.

Reaver beamed as he made it to the house, Zuzana getting the door for them since she was near the door making food anyways.

Reaver beamed as he made it to the house, Zuzana getting the door for them since she was near the door making food anyways.
Graham headed inside, "thanks sis. Where do you want us to put these logs? By the fireplace or downstairs for safe keeping?"

Graham headed inside, "thanks sis. Where do you want us to put these logs? By the fireplace or downstairs for safe keeping?"

Zuzana nodded to the thanks before smiling and closing the door once they were both in. "Leave a few up here but the rest can go downstairs. Adrian wanted to start it whenever he gets back."

"MORE proof that he's also a pyromaniac." Reaver snickered.

Zuzana nodded to the thanks before smiling and closing the door once they were both in. "Leave a few up here but the rest can go downstairs. Adrian wanted to start it whenever he gets back."

"MORE proof that he's also a pyromaniac." Reaver snickered.
"It started with him, hopefully it doesn't end with him." Graham grinned as he set a few at the fireplace.

"It started with him, hopefully it doesn't end with him." Graham grinned as he set a few at the fireplace.

"I dunnoooooo, his kids are pyros too. And his son-in-law. I don't think the trait is ever going away." Reaver snickered, bringing the logs he had downstairs.

"I dunnoooooo, his kids are pyros too. And his son-in-law. I don't think the trait is ever going away." Reaver snickered, bringing the logs he had downstairs.
Graham followed after him once placing a few logs upstairs, "do y'think Abel and Meara are going to have it in them too?"

Graham followed after him once placing a few logs upstairs, "do y'think Abel and Meara are going to have it in them too?"

"I kinda think they already do. Y've seen how they look at fire." Reaver snickered and set the logs down on the rack.

"I kinda think they already do. Y've seen how they look at fire." Reaver snickered and set the logs down on the rack.
Graham snickered, "yup, it's going to be a very long, long time before we have even a chance of less pyromaniacs. As long as all y'guys stay safe is most important."

Graham snickered, "yup, it's going to be a very long, long time before we have even a chance of less pyromaniacs. As long as all y'guys stay safe is most important."

"Well, I'm always safe when it comes t' fire." Reaver blinked and smiled.

"Are you?" Adrian grinned and stepped out of the shadows, familiar dark circles under his eyes as Reaver screamed from the voice.

"AH! DON'T DO THAT!"

"Well, I'm always safe when it comes t' fire." Reaver blinked and smiled.

"Are you?" Adrian grinned and stepped out of the shadows, familiar dark circles under his eyes as Reaver screamed from the voice.

"AH! DON'T DO THAT!"
Graham jumped a bit before sighing, "you're so fucking lucky i'm on medication."

Graham jumped a bit before sighing, "you're so fucking lucky i'm on medication."

Adrian snickered quietly before closing his eyes. "It's not often I get t'do that. Sorry. I know it fucks wit' ya."

"I'm gonna kick yer--" As Reaver looked over he blinked. ". . . Ya didn't seal yer stuff away again, did ya? Son of a bitch, Adee!"

"I didn't. Just used way more energy than I thought I was going to."

"Ya look like ya did the days before and after we moved here."

"Eh?"

"Like death."

"Oh wow, thanks Reaver." Adrian huffed.

"Payback." Reaver squinted before exhaling. "Seriously though. Ya don't look so good."

Adrian snickered quietly before closing his eyes. "It's not often I get t'do that. Sorry. I know it fucks wit' ya."

"I'm gonna kick yer--" As Reaver looked over he blinked. ". . . Ya didn't seal yer stuff away again, did ya? Son of a bitch, Adee!"

"I didn't. Just used way more energy than I thought I was going to."

"Ya look like ya did the days before and after we moved here."

"Eh?"

"Like death."

"Oh wow, thanks Reaver." Adrian huffed.

"Payback." Reaver squinted before exhaling. "Seriously though. Ya don't look so good."
Graham looked over as well, "go get some sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back