• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham shook his head, "no silly! Don't become something y'hate."

"Oh." He blinked. "Liiiiiiver? Again no worries. I like being sweet more than f'ckin' gross."

((Ooooh, Reaver. ;w; XD ))

Graham nodded, "i definitely want to eat you alive. Does that sound cannibalistic?"

"It does, but coming from you I don't mind." Reaver snickered before swinging his axe into one of the trees.

Graham grinned at that, "well i'm glad my version means so much to you."

"As long as yer happy, sugar bear, then I'm happy." Reaver flung the axe into the tree again. "Unless ya leave me f'r another." He squinted and did it again, using the thought as a drive for chopping the tree down. "Then I won't be." And again. "I'd be more than upset."

"As long as yer happy, sugar bear, then I'm happy." Reaver flung the axe into the tree again. "Unless ya leave me f'r another." He squinted and did it again, using the thought as a drive for chopping the tree down. "Then I won't be." And again. "I'd be more than upset."
Graham blinked, "Rea? Are you ooooooookay?"

"I'm" Reaver chopped deeper into the tree. "Perfectly" and another swing was given. "Fine!"
Graham dropped his axe before gently stepping closer to Rea, "i'm getting closer, Reaver so don't swing." He then slowly wrapped his arms around Reaver before kissing his temple and whispering into his ear, "the only person i will ever love is you, okay? You are my soulmate for a reason. You've been my dream since i could truly remember. No one, and i mean, NO ONE will take me away from you. And in all reality, i'm worried about someone taking you away from me. Because you're so stunning and cute and when i go back overseas, you'll find a man that could give you the love that i can't give you overseas."

Graham dropped his axe before gently stepping closer to Rea, "i'm getting closer, Reaver so don't swing." He then slowly wrapped his arms around Reaver before kissing his temple and whispering into his ear, "the only person i will ever love is you, okay? You are my soulmate for a reason. You've been my dream since i could truly remember. No one, and i mean, NO ONE will take me away from you. And in all reality, i'm worried about someone taking you away from me. Because you're so stunning and cute and when i go back overseas, you'll find a man that could give you the love that i can't give you overseas."

Reaver refrained from swinging, and he set the axe down as soon as Graham wrapped his arms around him. Reaver glared at the large chunk of tree that was missing before his gaze drifted over and up to Graham - softening along the way. "Y've got nothing t'worry about. I finally got the guy that I've waited centuries upon centuries f'r! That said, I'm not going anywhere."

Reaver refrained from swinging, and he set the axe down as soon as Graham wrapped his arms around him. Reaver glared at the large chunk of tree that was missing before his gaze drifted over and up to Graham - softening along the way. "Y've got nothing t'worry about. I finally got the guy that I've waited centuries upon centuries f'r! That said, I'm not going anywhere."
Graham smiled softly at that, kissing him on the lips this time. "I'm going to miss you the most of all when i leave."

Graham smiled softly at that, kissing him on the lips this time. "I'm going to miss you the most of all when i leave."

Reaver smiled sadly before hugging Graham tightly. "Y'said that even when we were just best friends." He said softly.

Graham hugged back, "and i still do mean it."

Reaver nodded with a gentle sigh. "I know ya do. . . Y're not actually leaving anytime soon are ya? I mean there hasn't been a war threat in a long while." Reaver pulled back, ears flat.

Reaver nodded with a gentle sigh. "I know ya do. . . Y're not actually leaving anytime soon are ya? I mean there hasn't been a war threat in a long while." Reaver pulled back, ears flat.
Graham shook his head, "i highly doubt I will be unless an emergency hits."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back