• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
-Reaver went to nod, stopping himself as he took out two pairs of goggles. Moving over, he placed one set over Graham's eyes and then another over his own. "If y'please!"
Graham helped put his own googles. He grabbed his axe, "so put it down."

Graham watched him take his steps back before throwing the axe and watching it shatter upon impact.

Reaver flinched just lightly before breaking out into a laugh once the iced area shattered just as predicted. "That was SO AWESOME."

"Good, then for now on, every time i go out to cut, y'can come with. Y'don't have to if y'don't feel like it, that's fine by the way. I don't want to force you itno this."

Reaver tilted his head at the final statement before he closed his eyes and smiled wide. "I'd follow ya anywhere no matter what, Graham."

Reaver tilted his head at the final statement before he closed his eyes and smiled wide. "I'd follow ya anywhere no matter what, Graham."
Graham groaned, "you're also winning so many brownie points. Although, y'don't really need them as i'm always okay with doing whatever you want me to do."

Graham groaned, "you're also winning so many brownie points. Although, y'don't really need them as i'm always okay with doing whatever you want me to do."

Reaver gasped again before opening his eyes once more. "Can I use them for actual brownies, then?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back