• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Babe, i was there for when he went into his punk, gay phase and had a rainbow mowhawk.'

"No, I mean the actual dying process. Ya gotta bleach, let it sit for a while, bleach more in case it didn't wipe out the previous colour, then ya gotta colour it which also takes a while. Trust me, Loki might be my weird mother/father, but this," He gestured to his jet black hair. "Was not always this colour."

"No, I mean the actual dying process. Ya gotta bleach, let it sit for a while, bleach more in case it didn't wipe out the previous colour, then ya gotta colour it which also takes a while. Trust me, Loki might be my weird mother/father, but this," He gestured to his jet black hair. "Was not always this colour."
Masaru ran his hands through Dei's hair. "I like it. And fine, i'm still not getting any sort of mustache."

Masaru ran his hands through Dei's hair. "I like it. And fine, i'm still not getting any sort of mustache."

"Thanks~" Dei-Loki smiled at the feeling, moving so he'd now been laying his head on Masaru's lap. "What if I buy a fake one?"

"Then you can wear it." He snickered, continuing to run his fingers through his hair.

Dei-Loki closed his eyes from the feeling against his scalp. His black ears seeming to twitch at the touch. "Would ya mind if I did?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back