• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"It's not the blood that makes the personality, Masaru. It's the way they're raised."
"What about the mental diseases the live in our head? Or the psychopathic tendencies that's stronger in us thanks to our fathers and their fathers? All i'm saying is not everything is about nurture. There's things in nature that can drive us to be different. All i'm saying is that, yeah, you're right. We can raise them to be well. But it doesn't all land on us to keep them that way. It lands on whatever demonic illness they got lingering in their heads to kill us all when we we wake up on their sixteen birthday."

"What about the mental diseases the live in our head? Or the psychopathic tendencies that's stronger in us thanks to our fathers and their fathers? All i'm saying is not everything is about nurture. There's things in nature that can drive us to be different. All i'm saying is that, yeah, you're right. We can raise them to be well. But it doesn't all land on us to keep them that way. It lands on whatever demonic illness they got lingering in their heads to kill us all when we we wake up on their sixteen birthday."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "We've gotta deal with it as it comes, Masaru. We don't even know if that's even an issue yet, so don't catastrophize, but still keep an ear open. That's all anyone can ever do with mental illnesses. Fuck, even biological parents have no way of truly knowing, and you could possibly just be worrying about absolutely nothing. D'ya think my parents worried about that when I was a wee one? No. They were more intent on giving me the love that I needed because they knew, if they gave me that, then I wouldn't hurt them. And yer talkin' t' a berserker that's got more heads on his wall than he can count, okay? We'll all be fine." He managed a smile. "So don't make mountains out of molehills."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "We've gotta deal with it as it comes, Masaru. We don't even know if that's even an issue yet, so don't catastrophize, but still keep an ear open. That's all anyone can ever do with mental illnesses. Fuck, even biological parents have no way of truly knowing, and you could possibly just be worrying about absolutely nothing. D'ya think my parents worried about that when I was a wee one? No. They were more intent on giving me the love that I needed because they knew, if they gave me that, then I wouldn't hurt them. And yer talkin' t' a berserker that's got more heads on his wall than he can count, okay? We'll all be fine." He managed a smile. "So don't make mountains out of molehills."
Masaru blinked, "ew. You gave a motivational speech. I would've taken a "shut the fuck up and be a Dad, masaru." better."

Masaru blinked, "ew. You gave a motivational speech. I would've taken a "shut the fuck up and be a Dad, masaru." better."

"Oh shut the fuck up and take my motivation, asshat." Dei-Loki rolled his eyes.

Masaru smiled, "now that's what i love about you. Yes sir."

Dei-Loki snickered at this, soon sitting up as he stretched. "Now! Let's get this shtuff inside so mam can make her famous swordfish."

"Very." He opened the door.

"Strongest wolf boy?" Dei-Loki beamed, stepping inside before stopping and listening to the havoc in the next room. He no sooner sighed. "I don't even wanna know."

"IT WAS ONLY A SUGGESTION, YA BIG BABY!" Reaver wheezed through his laughter, ducking under the overturned table. "Ya didn't have t' do it!"

"ONE MILLION SCOVILLE *HIC* UNITS, REAVER!" Adrian screamed, chucking an empty glass of milk at his brother, which just missed his head the moment he ducked. "THE MI-*HIC*-LK! IT DOES NOTHING!"

"I just said a dragon pepper would have enough spice t' cure the sinuses! Hottest pepper in the nine realms, whaddya expect!?" Reaver wheezed again, peeking up.

Adrian growled, opening the freezer as he took out an ice cream tub. "Oh m-*hic*-y gohds. Y're t-*HIC*-ryin' t' kill me!"

"You coulda just gotten medicine, but NOOOOOOO."

"hoW C-*HIC*-AN YO-*agressive hic*-U BRING UP WH-*MORE HICS*-ITE COATS AT A TIME L-*HIC*-IKE HIS!?" Adrian groaned, grabbing a ladle as he dug into the ice cream tub before taking a bite out of the ice cream.

"Well, I thought it would help with your hiccups." Reaver snickered.

Adrian pointed the ladle to Reaver as he glared, crying from the pain in his mouth. "Y-*HIC*-YOU HAVE HORRIBLE A-*HIC*-DVICE!"

Reaver squinted before breaking out into a laugh once more. "Can't handle it!?"

"K-*hic*-eep talkin', b-*hic*-oy." Adrian growled, whining as he stuck the ladle back into his mouth, filled with ice cream to soothe the pits of hell that was his mouth, currently.

"Strongest wolf boy?" Dei-Loki beamed, stepping inside before stopping and listening to the havoc in the next room. He no sooner sighed. "I don't even wanna know."

"IT WAS ONLY A SUGGESTION, YA BIG BABY!" Reaver wheezed through his laughter, ducking under the overturned table. "Ya didn't have t' do it!"

"ONE MILLION SCOVILLE *HIC* UNITS, REAVER!" Adrian screamed, chucking an empty glass of milk at his brother, which just missed his head the moment he ducked. "THE MI-*HIC*-LK! IT DOES NOTHING!"

"I just said a dragon pepper would have enough spice t' cure the sinuses! Hottest pepper in the nine realms, whaddya expect!?" Reaver wheezed again, peeking up.

Adrian growled, opening the freezer as he took out an ice cream tub. "Oh m-*hic*-y gohds. Y're t-*HIC*-ryin' t' kill me!"

"You coulda just gotten medicine, but NOOOOOOO."

"hoW C-*HIC*-AN YO-*agressive hic*-U BRING UP WH-*MORE HICS*-ITE COATS AT A TIME L-*HIC*-IKE HIS!?" Adrian groaned, grabbing a ladle as he dug into the ice cream tub before taking a bite out of the ice cream.

"Well, I thought it would help with your hiccups." Reaver snickered.

Adrian pointed the ladle to Reaver as he glared, crying from the pain in his mouth. "Y-*HIC*-YOU HAVE HORRIBLE A-*HIC*-DVICE!"

Reaver squinted before breaking out into a laugh once more. "Can't handle it!?"

"K-*hic*-eep talkin', b-*hic*-oy." Adrian growled, whining as he stuck the ladle back into his mouth, filled with ice cream to soothe the pits of hell that was his mouth, currently.
Masaru walked in with Dei, heading to the kitchen and watched the massacre. "There's a lot of things going on in this scene, Dei."

Masaru walked in with Dei, heading to the kitchen and watched the massacre. "There's a lot of things going on in this scene, Dei."

Dei-Loki followed after Masaru, exhaling as he looked to the maaayhem. "Wouldn't be home without all this, I guess." He cleared his throat. "Dad! Where's mam?"

"Ouh-*hic*-siide." Adrian spoke around the ladle, eyes closed as he was in the middle of coping.

To this, Dei-Loki nodded and set the bags down on the counter. "Ya got a few minutes t' clean all this up before mam comes inside. I suggest ya do it before we come in with her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back