• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Thank you. I need it. A lot. I need it a lot. I'm . . . obviously kinda nervous of your parents still."

Softly kissing Yuki's cheek, Malvo then leaned back while preemptively taking Yuki's hand as the carriage passed through the gates. "Not too sure why, they seem t' get along with ya just fine."

Softly kissing Yuki's cheek, Malvo then leaned back while preemptively taking Yuki's hand as the carriage passed through the gates. "Not too sure why, they seem t' get along with ya just fine."

"I guess, i just . . . i don't know. I'm not as confident as my brother. Sure, he may be an asshat, but he holds his ground no matter. Even if they're staring daggers into his back sometimes."

"I guess, i just . . . i don't know. I'm not as confident as my brother. Sure, he may be an asshat, but he holds his ground no matter. Even if they're staring daggers into his back sometimes."

With a nod of understanding, Malvo flicked an ear. "Well... you've started calling them by their first names. That's a big step, isn't it?" She smiled.

With a nod of understanding, Malvo flicked an ear. "Well... you've started calling them by their first names. That's a big step, isn't it?" She smiled.

Yuki blushed, "yeah, yeah it is. I just don't want to step on their toes. I was always taught to respect my elders to the most define aspect. Well even if they are . . . really young compared to me."

Yuki blushed, "yeah, yeah it is. I just don't want to step on their toes. I was always taught to respect my elders to the most define aspect. Well even if they are . . . really young compared to me."

"Respect is always a good thing t' have." Malvo assured. "So, it's not a bad thing, at least."

"Respect is always a good thing t' have." Malvo assured. "So, it's not a bad thing, at least."

"True, but there's a fine line between respect and being afraid of. And for some odd reason, i'm that with your parents. I want to show respect but i don't have the . . . capacity to show confidence."

"True, but there's a fine line between respect and being afraid of. And for some odd reason, i'm that with your parents. I want to show respect but i don't have the . . . capacity to show confidence."

"Well... maybe y' just need a bit of a push, y' know? And then, the more it's done, the easier it becomes."

"No need t' thank me." Malvo smiled in return, heading up the steps.

Yuki followed her. "I feel like i should. You've been nothing but supportive to me, for me, for the past years since i've known you. You helped me through a lot. I'm forever grateful to you."

Yuki followed her. "I feel like i should. You've been nothing but supportive to me, for me, for the past years since i've known you. You helped me through a lot. I'm forever grateful to you."

Softly squeezing her hand, Malvo kept her smile as she opened the door. "Just how I am, I guess."

"Yup, just how you are. And i love it." She walked inside, getting ready to head to the study.

"And I'm never changin'." Malvo replied, raising her brows as Dei-Loki rushed over, stumbling to a stop.

"Y' get the pillow?" Dei-Loki asked, shifting in the process.

"And I'm never changin'." Malvo replied, raising her brows as Dei-Loki rushed over, stumbling to a stop.

"Y' get the pillow?" Dei-Loki asked, shifting in the process.

Yuki nodded, "not the exact pillow, but we got a very soft, fake fur, chinchilla pillow. It's super soft, wanna feel?"

Yuki nodded, "not the exact pillow, but we got a very soft, fake fur, chinchilla pillow. It's super soft, wanna feel?"

Dei-Loki reached his hand out, softly feeling the pillow as he'd then grin. "It is pretty soft..."

"Figured she'd like it more, anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back