• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Yus! Ah it's beautiful. I may be the celestial kitsune, but i sure do love to see some blush like madmen." She giggled, one of her tails wrapped to her front, covering her neck and mouth.

Malvo laughed softly, nodding in agreement. "Yer not the only one."

Her tail laid in her arms. "You're right. We are both older sisters after all."

Nodding a bit more, she grinned. "Yep! Just like younger brothers have their stuff, older sisters have their own."

"Let's be honest though. Older sisters win most of the fights."

"Oh, most definitely." Malvo grinned, curling her tail in the process. "No matter how much our brothers deny it."

"Oh, most definitely." Malvo grinned, curling her tail in the process. "No matter how much our brothers deny it."

"They just can't accept the truth. That's all. They're too prideful and would rather die than admit that they were wrong."

"They just can't accept the truth. That's all. They're too prideful and would rather die than admit that they were wrong."

"Ain't that the truth." Malvo smirked, sorting though the pillows.

"That's why we gotta show them what's up. Take down their ego. Do you know who made the pillows?"

"They're mainstay pillows." Malvo replied, picking one up as she'd check the tag.

"The ones back at your home?"

"Mhm." She nodded to her, setting the one pillow down before grabbing another and huffing. "We may have t' find a better one, I don't see a matching pillow."

"I see. Then what can we get that makes your Mom happier than the pillow she had before?"

"Anything with a soft fabric. She usually likes that." Malvo blinked, digging back into the pillows.

"I hope so. The softer the better." She grabbed the fake chinchilla fur pillow and looked to the vendor. "So how much is this?"

The vendor, whom looked up at that, gave a smile and answered while Malvo grabbed her wallet, "Twenty-five silver."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back