• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [INACTIVE] If you really want to write with me, you can ask.

Idate

I want a full moon
I'm looking to roleplay on discord, but I can't post to the off site thread, so my apologies.

☆☆☆
I'm new to RPnation, but not roleplay. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer who LOVES original characters. I dedicate most of my free time to my OCS. I love writing, shipping, drawing characters...making playlists for them, even. I like to chat with people OOC!
I love characters who are morally "bad". I write about a lot of heavy topics as I want my characters to be realistic, someone who is comfortable with characters that suffer from (realistic) mental illnesses and trauma would be great to talk to. I want to show my ocs to people and hear about theirs!

Now to the info:
  • I am literate and detailed. I have around 10 years of roleplay experience.
  • Due to quarantine, I've had a lot of free time. So that means, I can write multiple paragraphs a day. Matching length isn't my priority. Quality > Quantity. But someone who can write multi para like me would be great. No one liners, please!
  • 18+ player. I'm an adult and this is for me to be comfortable.
  • I have no limits when it comes to most things in writing. If you have any questions, just ask.
  • Willing to write M/F, M/M, F/F. All is welcome! I have no preference.
  • Now...my characters are hosted off site, but I do have a link for them in my profile. I have around 100+ characters, not all are completely fleshed out, but I'm listing this here so you know there will be a wide variety.

I am looking for:
LGBT+ friendly, angst, romance, thriller, horror...and more!
∞༺♥༻✧
Pairings and settings I've been craving:
* = my preference for writing! some have no preference.
Bold = really craving.

- *Kumiho|Nine tailed fox woman x Human male
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Angel x Demon
- Nun x Priest
- Demon x *Nun
- Demon x *Priest
- *Experiment x Scientist
- Serial killer x Kidnapping victim
- Doctor X *Patient
- Human x Monster girl
- Human x monster boy
- *Android girl x Human
- Fan x *Idol
- Cult leader x Outsider
- Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman Child
- Age gap in relationship
- Unhealthy relationship

Settings:
- Inpatient setting
- Fantasy combined with slice of life
- More tba

∞༺♥༻✧​

So...leave me a message if you're interested. Let's get to know each other and come up with a plot together!
☆☆☆

Last edited:
Hi there, I think we could be really compatible partners! I would be interested in demon x human or idol x fan rps.

Hello there. The Scientist x Experiment idea seems top notch! I’d be happy to chat about it if you wish. Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back