• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

She shook her head some. “I don’t wanna rest. I don’t like sitting around doing nothing.” She grumbled burying her face against his shoulder.

He got back to the house late in the evening covered in blood that was a lot of his own but mostly someone else’s and went straight to take a shower.

Lilith looked at him in shock before she followed him in quietly starting to rinse off the blood not saying a word.

Tom sighed heavily "Well then what would you like to do?" He asked quietly stroking some hair from her face.

“I don’t know.” She mumbled still not feeling back to normal and knowing he was right about her resting up but she didn’t want to have too much time to think and get lost in her own head.

He smiled and watched her for a moment. “The came off worse than me. Promise.” He muttered and lifted her chin gently pulling her in to kiss her softly.

Tom sighed quietly and nodded some "Alright, how about we get some makeup? I remember you wanted that new product." He murmured giving a small smile

Lilith kissed him back running her hands up his chest pressing her bare body to him "Good." She whispered before she trailed kisses down his neck nipping at it here and there.

Bill smirked and pulled her in close "You're walking a dangerous line." he growled in her ear, gripping her hips tightly trying to force himself to keep in mind she was human and eventually just grabbed her and took her to the bed.

Scarlett looked up at him and smiled some, reaching up carressing his cheek "But you hate shopping." She murmured, keeping him close.

Lilith smiled happily and kissed him again before biting his sweet spot hard making sure to leave a mark on him feeling this almost animalistic urge coarse through her body.

Tom chuckled softly "But you like it." He murmured smiling at her "So Ill go." He said happily

Scarlett smiled at him and nodded "Okay... Let me go get dressed, I'll be 10 minutes." She murmured and pecked his cheek, leaving to go get changed, making a face at the smells and sounds coming from Bill's room on her way back downstairs, "Good time to leave, your brother is making a mess in there, if he breaks her I'm not fixing her." She mumbled smiling a little and kissed his cheek.

Bill lay next to her after panting heavily but smiling some and looked over at her "God I love you." He murmured chuckling a little.

Tom laughed some shaking his head a bit "I doubt he would break her." He murmured kissing her cheek before he took her to the car opening the passenger door for her "M'lady." He said happily before he got in as well "Where to?" He asked

Lilith panted doing her best to catch her breath "Holy sh*t." She whispered looking at him smiling and blushing deep red when he said I love you, he hadnt said it before. "I love you too." She said happily before she kissed him again.

Bill smirked and pulled her in close, nuzzling his head against the side of her neck, keeping her body pressed up against his "There will be big things happening tomorrow, good things but a lot of change." He smiled at her some more.

Scarlett smiled and leaned back "Whatever mall you can stomach best... But the nice ones." She murmured watching him while he drove, occasionally looking out of the window at the world passing by

Lilith smiled some at him and cuddled up close "Mmm thats good." She said happily stroking his cheek gently "May I ask what kind of things?"

Tom chuckled some and took her to the one he knew she liked the most. He helped her out and walked inside taking a deep breath seeing the flood of people "Mmm you're lucky I love you." He joked

“Not yet love.” He murmured kissing her palm and kept her close. “I love you. Get some rest sweetheart” He murmured and kept her close to him having her lay between his legs and resting up against his chest.

Scarlett smiled up at him and slipped an arm around his waist keeping close to him. “Mmm I love you too.” She murmured and pecked his cheek taking him from store to store for a solid four hours before she was getting worn down as well and she noticed he wasn’t getting grumpy but he was definitely tired and she nodded to him as a signal they could go home.

Lilith smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek "Mmm I love you too handsome." She whispered tracing patterns on his chest kissing it here and there.

Tom nodded softly and yawned some before he took her home falling on the couch and nearly passing out right then and tjere

“No, come on, bed. Now.” She murmured dragging tom up to their room and lay with him carefully, slipping her arms around him tightly. “I love you.... goodnight handsome.” She murmured.

Bill soon fell asleep holding her close like that, snoring lightly and feeling more and more relaxed all the time.

Lilith woke up in the morning and yawned some smiling at Bill. She got up and went downstairs starting to make some food for everyone.

Tom woke up some and groaned softly yawning a bit before he turned over pulling Scarlett close to him.

She grumbled not wanting to get up for the day just content to lay there and keep him in. Her arms. Refusing to let him get up.

Bill wandered downstairs yawning big but he had been drawn in by the smell of food cominf up the stairs.

Lilith smiled wide as she saw Bill come down the stairs "Hey handsome." She said happily kissing his cheek while she poured herself some orange juice

Tom chuckled some and held her close leaving small little kisses all over her face "Mmm I love you." He whispered

She buried her face against his chest yawning big and just kept holding onto him. “No, sleepy!” She grumbled some, resting her head back against his. “I love you.” She murmured and kept holding tighter. “But I don’t wanna get up today.”

Bill smiled kissing her head. “What are you doing?” He murmured slipping his arms around her waist. “I really hope that’s not the last of the orange juice.” He muttered watching her some.

Lilith smiled widely and kissed his cheek "Oh its okay, there is another in there. Im making some breakfast for everyone." She said happily sipping her juice some.

Tom chuckled softly kissing her cheek "Oh come on, I smell food." He said happily shaking her a little bit trying to get her up.

"Tom!" She groaned pulling a pillow over her head "Go away, go eat but I'm sleepy!" She whined, even less of a morning person than usual.

Bill smiled "Good... Cause if you drink the last of my juice you'll be in trouble." He chuckled and went to sit on the counter, pulling her to stand between his legs nodding at Tom when he walked in "You in a better mood today?" He asked him

Lilith raised an eyebrow at him and smirked "Oh in trouble huh?" She said biting her lip softly but soon moved as Tom came in

Tom chuckled some and went downstairs to get her some food to bring up to her. He looked at Bill and Lilith nodding some "Yeah...rough day." He muttered pouring himself some coffee "Listen Bill...I meant what I said, we have got to find you somewhere to stay."

He frowned watching him. “I know. I get it.” He muttered. “I’m not going back there though. I will sell it but I won’t live there.” He told him looking half scared.

Scarlett rolled over and finally got out of bed going to take a shower then curled up back in bed with comfy clothes on

Tom nodded a bit "We can sell it,still in good shape." He murmured taking the plate from Lilith as she handed it to him

Lilith gave a smile handing a plate of food over to Tom "We can go house hunting, look for a good place thats not too far." She said happily giving Bill his plate

He frowned some more and shook his head "No! No I'm not selling it!" He snarled, gripping his hands into fists for a moment, taking the plate and went to the study to eat alone.

Scarlett came down and grabbed some food and took it back upstairs wanting a day in bed and feeling not great, knowing it was from the miscarriage and hating that she would be reminded of it all day

Lilith frowned some and followed Bill hoping he was okay "Babe? Everything alright?" She asked sitting next to him

Tom went up to her yawning some "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asked kissing the side of her head.

She frowned and rolled over, "Like shit." She muttered "What's all the yelling about?" She mumbled slipping her arms around him and kept him close. "Your Dad wants a meeting with you today." She mumbled tiredly.

Bill shrugged her off and grit his teeth "You should go right now Lilith. Leave me be." He muttered and stood up, walking out of the room again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back