• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

“Why can’t you send someone else?” She grumbled a bit just holding onto him then frowned. “We were almost at a safe point this time. Another three days and I would have been able to tell you.” She whispered wiping her eyes but her tears were coming quicker than her hand was just crying into his shoulder and holding onto him tightly.

He smirked and just stepped inside without being invited “We had a deal to close didn’t we? Come on. I want a meeting. Now.” He told him calmly and walked to the dining room where they’d had all previous meetings and took a seat.

Tom held her close and rocked her gently "I know love....we'll get through this. We'll have a big family just like I promised you." He whispered kissing the top of her head

Ronnie frowned some following him in still keeping his gun close "This meeting was scheduled for three weeks ago,what makes you think I'd want to talk of peace now?" He spat sitting at the head of the table.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly, “I know you’re angry but please... don’t push me away. I don’t want to go through this leaning on Alex or Gustaf. I need you.” She whispered shaking a little and stayed close to him.

Bill shrugged. “Well you’re in our city... you play by our rules. I make the meetings and if I want to cancel then I’m going to cancel.” He muttered. “You’re going to take all of your men out of our territory. You’re going to go back to Chicago and if you want to spread... spread West.” He told him calmly “The benefit to you is that you all survive. Do we have a deal?”

Tom took a deep breath nodding a bit "Im here Scarlett,I promise." He murmured making her look at him before he kissed her gently

Ronnie chuckled some and looked at him as if he was joking "Seriously? You expect me to believe any of the sh*t you say? Your name floats you only a little here, you've been known to be full of bullshit so why should I listen to a runt like you?" He questioned raising an eyebrow "Why dont you go on and send one of the big boys to come talk to me, you've had your playtime now run along."

Bill just sat there and raised an eyebrow at him. “Are you done rambling? Right... i’ll Say this one more time. Take your men and leave this city or they will start dropping one by one and that starts with your wife and daughter.” He told him deathly calm.

Scarlett nodded and held onto him tightly. “I don’t wannathink of where I would be right now if you hadn’t pulled me off the streets.” She whispered shaking a little and snuggling into him.

Ronnie glared at him trying to get a read on if he was serious or not. He looked into his giant eyed stare taking in a deep breath "Get out." He muttered knowing he couldnt show weakness to Bill, but he could tell how serious he was and he would be leaving tonight.

Tom held her close rocking her gently "Hey dont talk like that alright?" He whispered kissing her forehead gently

She shook her head. “No it’s true... you told me to stay with the family. Don’t leave and I didn’t listen and then you had to find me drugged up and ruined like that. It wasn’t fair on you... I just want us to have a family and it was gonna happen this time... I want to see the guy that shot me.” She muttered frowning.

Bill stayed there at the table not moving. “Do I have your word that you will be gone?” He asked him and sat there in silence waiting for an andwrt

Tom frowned letting her ramble some before tensing a bit "Scarlett no, not yet...I'll see what I can do." he murmured keeping her close to him. He wanted her nowhere near that man. He didn't know what she may do and he needed him alive at the moment.

Ronnie frowned some and nodded some "You have my word...the west is ours, agreed?" he said sticking his hand out for a shake to make this official between the two of them.

Bill simply nodded and shook his hand once then stood up. “Agreed. I will have someone checking this place tomorrow but you have until then.” He told him and left, texting his father at the same time to tell him the Chicagoans has been dealt with.

She frowned shakinf her head. “I have self control I just want to see him.” She muttered and frowned. “You don’t even have to let me in the same room as him. I’ll watch through the mirror but I need to do this... please tom.”

Lilith looked to Bill as he walked into the room smiling at him "Hey handsome,everything go alright?" She asked happily

Tom nodded some sighing heavily "Alright,go get ready." He murmured picking up his papers and checking his phone looking at it confused when he got the message about the Chicagoans leaving finally.

He nodded and pushed her to lay down kissing her softly. “Mmhmm... go get dressed we’re going out today.” He murmured and kissed her again then got up and went to wait downstairs looking up when tom came down. “How’s she doing?” He asked him.

Scarlett got cleaned up and dressed as painlessly as possible though that was proving difficult but eventually she sorted herself out and got downstairs.

Lilith gasped softly and kissed him back smiling softly "Mmm okay." She said quietly going through the closet Bill had gotten for her and picked out a cute yet simple outfit heading downstairs.

Tom shook his head some "Not well....physically she is getting there but loosing the baby is taking a toll on both of us." He admitted standing up some clasping a hand on his brother's shoulder "Good job on the Chicago deal by the way, just try not to take a month next time." He said in a joking way chuckling a bit.

Bill frowned some and nodded a little, "I can understand that..." He mumbled watching him some not having seen Tom look so tired in a long time. "Yeah well father tried to finally kill me last night... I know that was his intention so I better make use of myself before he does it." He muttered and went out to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Scarlett wandered over to Tom and slipped her arms around his waist "You ready?" She asked him quietly, kissing his shoulder and holding onto him tightly.

Tom nodded some and sighed heavily "Be careful Bill." He mumbled letting him go off before he looked at Scarlett "Yeah lets go." He mumbled yawning some before taking her out

Lilith came into the kitchen kissing Bill lovingly and smiling some "Mm hey handsome." She murmured

She nodded and walked with him rubbing his shoulder on the way. “We need to take a holiday. Just you and me. I don’t care where we go but far away from here.” She murmured.

He smiled and pulled her in close, kissing her softly “You ready to go out?” He asked her quietly.

Lilith smiled softly and nodded "Mmm I sure am." She whispered taking his hand and going to the car with him "How are you feeling? Wound feeling well?" She asked

Tom nodded some yawning again "Yeah we do....mmmm somewhere tropical." He said smiling a bit "The nice ocean, there not being twenty million people there." He said chuckling

She nodded smiling at him some. “I need to take you away somewhere for a break... soon as we have this situation fixed then we are off.” She promised.

Bill smiled and shrugged. “I’ve had much much. Worse.” He told her quietly yawning some.

Lilith nodded some and squeezed his hand some "Mmmm seems like you need to let off some steam." She said with a small laugh letting go of his hand and letting it go towards his area

Tom nodded some "Sounds good." He murmured taking her to the guy looking to Gustaf who had been to work on him through the night as they got there "Anything?"

He shook his head. “Nothing at all. Just know he’s Armenian. Kept asking to see the girl. He means Scarlett. He wanted to see her.” He explained to Tom quietly while she had wandered off to see the guy through the glass.

Bill frowned and pushed her hand away. “Not right now love.” He murmured and left quietly with her to get in the car and drove into the city with her.

Tom frowned more shaking his head "That won't be happening." He growled taking his knife and going into the room leaning against the wall "Now, Im going to asl again, why did they send you?!"

Lilith nodded softly and went to the car with him biting her lip softly as she looked out the window. It was like a nerous tick on her when she thought she had done sometime wrong.

Ari smirked up at him with a bloodied cheek. “I won’t talk unless I get to speak to her. She’s the reason you were all attacked. I want to see the wolf girl.” He muttered.

He smiled and watched her some while he drove and then parked by the side of the road.

Tom growled smacking him across the face "Not going to happen." He spat turning around and going to get some tools

Lilith raised an eyebrow as he parked looking over at him "What are we doing on the side of the road?" She asked softly

Bill bit his lip frowning at her. “Scarlett lost a baby. This is now the fourth one.... she lost it because she was shot so before I go into this ... did you have anything to do with it?” He asked her not looking at her.

Scarlett stepped into the room when he wasn’t looking and locked the door behind her. “What do you want to see me for then?! Why is it so important you speak to me?!”

Lilith looked at him in shock hurt that he would think this but she also knew it was a possibility of him thinking it because of them being her family "Bill I swear on my life I had nothing to do with this." She said softly making him look at her "Ive been running from them since I was 18,they cant stand me for what I am." She admitted frowning some and taking a deep breath "Im only half armenian you see, my grandparents were hardcore on the fact my mother must marry an armenian man and have his babies, but she fell for my dad who was white. They killed him and made her have me....but the ridicule and loss of her love drove my mom insane,she hung herself when I was 7. They raised me in fear, always saying when the time was right they'd kill me too....they finally tried when I turned 18 and I ran, Ive been on my own ever since." She admitted scanning his face hoping he would believe her "I swear to you Bill,I want nothing more than for them to die and get what they deserve."

Tom tried to get to the door growling when he noticed she locked it "Scarlett open the door!" He yelled loud enough for it to echo into the other room.

He just nodded and kissed her forehead gently pulling her into his arms and holding her tight. “Okay... Okay.” He whispered kissing her head again then pulled out onto the road again.

Scarlett ignored him yelling and moved closer to the guy. “You wanted to speak to me so speak before I let my husband torture you.” She snarled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back