• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith kissed his hand taking in a deep breath as they started to go off to wherever Bill was taking her. She just hoped he would believe her and not make her leave.

Ari smirked some at her licking his lips then did a small click of his tongue "Such a pity.....that gorgeous body had been infested with Italian filth...trust me, one night with me and you will see I could make you scream louder than he ever could."

She glared at him feeling her eyes flash for a moment. “Trust me when I say that a mongrel like you would never get a moments chance to touch me. Why are you here?! Why have you done this?!” She snarled.

Bill drove into the city and found a parking garage, parking the car and got out with her taking her out to the street. “Come on. Let’s walk.” He murmured

Ari chuckled some shrugging a bit "Gotta keep the gene going some how,now why dont you just let me go." He said with a smug smirk on his face

Lilith smiled and walked with him holding his hand the entire time "I havent been walking the town in a long time." She said looking up at him.

"What are you talking about?" She muttered about to lose her temper hearing Tom coming back to the door with the actual keys knowing she had just seconds left "What gene?!" She snarled at him and let her guard down too much for a moment, getting too close to him out of anticipation, wanting to know what he was talking about.

Bill smiled some and kissed her head "Well now you are... I closed a deal so I'm not going to go hide away in the house all day today." He muttered happily while they walked.

Tom busted in pulling her back when he saw Ari crack something in his mouth 'You will all die...' he heard him mutter before he started foaming at the mouth and convulsing. He took Scarlett out of the room watching Ari fall limp in the chair.

Lilith smiled happily "Really? Oh babe thats wonderful." She said leaning up and kissing his cheek gently before she looked around happily seeing different shops that were around

She frowned some having been overly worked up and still not feeling quite right and as she got out of the room she went to say something or tom about what he has told her but just passed out in front of him.

He just nodded. “Yeah I guess.” He murmured smiling tiredly and went to get something to eat with her.

Tom frowned taking her out of the room ready to lay into her about going in there but before he could he saw her start to fall. He quickly rushed over catching her in his arms taking a deep breath looking at Gustaf "Get Dean to look her over. Ill get rid of the body." He muttered

Lilith smiled softly as she sat with him at lunch having a good time til she saw a few men walk into the restaurant "Bill....we need to leave." She whispered knowing the men were armenian mob.

Scarlett came to in the car ride home and looked over at tom frowning some. “He was talking about bloodlines.” She muttered frowning not seeing that he was still fuming at her.

Bill just nodded and left cash on the table walking out quickly with her and walking down the street to be as far away from them as possible.

Lilith took a deep breath trying to calm down "Theyre everywhere...." she whispered keepinh close to him as they walked

Tom growled some his hands tightening more against the wheel "You shouldnt have went in there!" He snarled

He frowned some and just nodded taking her back to the car and started to drive them home instead, pulling into the drive and looking over at her "Is that normal?" He asked her "For them to swarm somewhere?" He asked frowning

Scarlett frowned and tensed some knowing this time she had crossed a line. "I wanted him to answer to what he did." She whispered, flinching when she heard him snarl again

Lilith nodded some taking a deep breath "Yeah it is,usually twenty invade an area keeping a close eye on eachother. Theyre probably looking for the man who shot Scarlett and Tom." She explained. Even though she was hated as a child she listened carefully and memorized their every moves.

Tom snarled shaking his head more "Then I would find out!! What if he had hurt you huh?! Scarlett you cant be reckless like that! Its why you arent put on many jobs!" He yelled feeling himself shake with anger more towards himself for letting it happen "I cant loose you too damn it!"

Scarlett frowned feeling her temper rise as they got closer to home "I know how to do my job! I'm not a child Tom and it was my child too so of course I want to have my part in getting answers! Don't you dare start talking down to me, I won't sta-" She got cut off when he hit her round the side of the face and recoiled away from him as far as she could when they were in the car just staring at him shocked.

He nodded some and got out with her, hearing tires screeching as the others pulled into the drive and he took one look at them before taking Lilith inside "I'm not dealing with their arguments let's go." He muttered, taking her upstairs in the house and to their room, getting drinks and some food on the way so that they could finally get some kind of lunch.

Lilith frowned as they got up to the room biting het lip softly "Bill have...have you ever thought about moving out of here? Maybe we could find a place together." She said smiling at him

Tom growled more letting his wolf come out before he smacked her round the face. He parked at the house and stormed inside banging on Bill's door "FIND A NEW PLACE WITHIN THE MONTH BILL!" He yelled completely out of it before he went to his boxing bag in the basement starting to unload on it.

Scarlett headed inside and went up to their bathroom trying to tidy herself up some but his ring had split her cheek some and there was a nasty bruise already forming so she gave up and just ran a bath, gettiing in quietly and resting back staring up at the ceiling.

Bill frowned and sighed heavily "Sounds like someone is in a bad mood.... I have my own place, I just don't want to live there." He muttered

Lilith nodded some and took his hand leading him to the bed "Why don't we stay there? Maybe just for a night?" She asked biting her lip softly

Tom came to the room his knuckles bloodied from punching so hard. He went into the bathroom not caring about her bath and started to wash out his hands grunting as the alcohol burned the open wounds.

He frowned shaking his head "I don't want to be there Lilith. That's final." He muttered and lay next to her, nestling his face into her neck gently, grazing his teeth against the side of it. "I think you're the only thing keeping me a little sane." He mumbled.

She finished cleaning up and walked over to him, gently taking the wipes and finished cleaning his hands off for him, "You ever lay your hands on me like that again and you will wish you'd never met me, do I make myself clear?" She asked him, looking directly into his eyes. At work he was the boss and in public he was in charge of her but at home where he had no reputation to uphold she had free rein.

Lilith tensed in pleasure as his teeth grazed her neck "Im glad I can be of some assistance." She whispered kissing him gently and staying close to him

Tom frowned some and gently took her face in his hand inspecting his damage "I lost my temper....its no excuse but...Im sorry." He told her truthfully before he let her finish the bandages

She pulled away from him and turned to finally clean up her face, "Come on, it's time for bed." She mumbled and went to get changed into pjs and curled up next to him not acknowledging his apology but lay with her back to him and pulled his arm to lay around her

He smiled and kissed her head "I love you." He whispered before nodding off to sleep slowly

Tom woke up in the morning and sighed softly seeing Scarlett was already up. He went downstairs frowning when he didnt see her there worried she had left him.

Lilith awoke in the morning to the light from outside pouring into the room. She sat up and stretched a bit looking over to her side and seeing Bill was still asleep.

She came in from the back door with a towel around herself and walked over to him, gently slipping her arms around him, "Morning, everyone was still asleep so I figured I'd go for a morning swim." She murmured and kissed his cheek "Are you working today?" She asked him quietly.

Bill groaned some when he did finally start waking up and got up carefully, heading over to his closet to get dressed, "I have another meeting to go to but then I'll be around. Don't get into any trouble." He muttered watching her carefully while he grabbed a blazer from the hanger.

Lilith nodded softly giving him a kiss "Mmmm Ill make us some food, maybe something traditional?" She asked happily.

Tom kossed her lovingly and nodded some "I love you." He whispered not saying anything else "Took the day, its just us." He said happily

She nodded and relaxed around him after that, still not back to herself yet and still healing so she was worn out but she was glad he would be with her all day at least, "I love you." She murmured and leaned heavily against him, struggling to stay standing.

He frowned and grabbed her wrist before she could go "Don't, I don't want anyone catching on that you're from the Armenians." He muttered "I'm trying to keep you safe so I would suggest you do exactly as I say." He muttered glaring at her a moment

Lilith watched him and nodded some taking her hand from his grasp "Okay." She whispered going to the restroom sitting down on the floor and crying quietly. She hated this, all she wanted was to be happy with Bill.

Tom picked her up gently and took her to the living room sitting down glancing at Bill as he left for work "1 month, I gave him a month and I mean it this time." He murmured to her.

She just nodded and snuggled into him tiredly. “Okay... that sounds good.” She murmured tiredly.

Bill left in a hurry after that. Now in a bad mood for tgeday

Lilith sat in the room all day not really wanting to do much of anything at the moment. She sighed heavily shaking her head as she looked at herself in the mirror after a shower 'This is what you signed up for' she thought to herself.

Tom held her close and took her upstairs "You need to rest, would you like to watch a movie?" He asked as he laid her on their bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back