• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Scarlett frowned shrugging him off "If you're just going to yell at me then leave." She muttered, pushing him off of her. She didn't like him being grumpy around her at the best of times but when she was unwell and needed him it was worse. "So decided... are you going to be angry with me for no reason or are you going to be helpful?" She muttered carefully making her way back to bed.

Bill smirked at her then made an over exaggerated biting motion, raising an eyebrow and pulled her in closer, tracing patterns on her skin lightly.

Tom frowned and helped her to bed sighing some "Please Scarlett....just call next time." He murmured sitting down next to her "Gustaf is going to stay here when Im gone alright?"

Lilith frowned softly and took a deep breath "I dont... .I dont know honestly." She whispered looking up at him biting her lip hard "But...if I have to, to be with you I will."

Scarlett frowned and leaned into him. “What’s wrong with me?” She mumbled resting her head on his shoulder.

He nodded some. “It’s up to you, as of right now there is no necessity for you to have it.”

Lilith nodded softly and kissed him gently "Tell me how I got so lucky." She whispered with a smile on her face

Tom sighed heavily "Found traces of wolfsbane still in you.. they've got you on a detox to get it out." He explained stroking her hair back some

“Where are you going? I don’t want you to go anywhere. I want you here! You always go away when I really need you.” She whimpered gripping his tshirt in her fist.

Bill smiled at her as he lay with her shrugging some and put out the cigarette just pulling her to be straddling his waist on top, gently rubbing circles in her hips with his thumbs. “I love you, very much.” He mumbled.

Tom frowned some looking at her "Ive got to figure this out,Im not leaving right now." He murmured giving a heavy sigh afterwards

Lilith smiled down at him and rubbed his chest gently "I love you too." She murmured before leaning down to kiss him gently.

She frowned and just pulled back a bit "No... But when I fall asleep next you'll slip out and I won't see you for a month because you'll be too 'busy', burying your own worries in a titty bar and coming home wasted." She muttered "You've done it three times before now and you'll do it again.... You think I'm happy that again we aren't having a baby?!" She spat at him starting to lose her temper a little.

He smiled, puling her close and kissing her back then pulled her to lay next to him again, "How long had you been working for Carlos?" He asked her quietly, pressing his face into her hair gently.

Tom took in a deep breath and shook his head some "You dont understand....the fact I cant protect my fucking wife eats me alive damn it! This isnt the first time people have come for you and I shouldve seen it coming!" He yelled shaking a bit out of anger and self hatred

Lilith rested against him and nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck giving a soft sigh "I worked almost 2 years for him, it wasnt the worst place Ive worked though." She murmured biting her lip some "What do you think about me maybe going to work again?"

Scarlett glared at him "Bullshit! Bullshit Thomas! First off we aren't even married yet! Secondly, stop distracting from the real reason you're trying to not be here!" She snarled at him, "So go ahead, go get lost in some whore's bed sheets like you do every time we're having problems, run away from all of it!" She growled, shoving him away.

He frowned some, "Why would you do that?" He asked her quietly, "You really wouldn't need to." he mumbled watching her carefully

Tom frowned more shaking his head "Its not bullshit you just wont accept my goddamn answers! Im not my father!" He yelled before he stormed out of the room to cool down not wanting to fight with her anymore

Lilith shrugged softly "I dont know, I liked the dancing part I guess. I just hate being cooped up here all the time when youre out." She admitted giving a soft sigh.

He frowned some shaking his head "I don't want you working those jobs anymore. This family has a name to uphold and more to the point I don't want you in that kind of danger anymore." He muttered watching her carefully.

Scarlett frowned and lay back once he left, seeing Gustaf come in and just leaned on him, crying until she fell asleep. She couldn't live like that anymore but at the same time she didn't have a huge amount of choice.

Lilith frowned some and took a deep breath "Now you care about your name?" She asked shaking her head a bit and getting off of him "For nearly a year you came to that club paying for me, and not once did you give a shit about your last name or upholding it, but now you do?" She asked standing infront of him now.

Gustaf sighed softly and comforted her tbe best he could. Scarlett was the only woman he truely cared for, and it wasnt in a romantic way, well at one point it mightve been but not anymore. He got up quietly when he saw his father outside the door motioning for him.

Bill glared at her standing up so he towered over her. “Yes! Yes I do! Because when I ruin it, it’s not only mine to ruin but I can defend myself against my father. When it’s you... it’s not your name to ruin but you are attached to it now like it or not.” He snarled. “And if my father came after you he would tear you to pieces. Even if I could change you you would never be as strong.” He pointed out.

Alex walked in and headed over there sighing heavily “You wanted to see us? Where is tom? And bill?” He asked.

Lilith frowned more and took a deep breath "Im gonna go out." She whispered getting dressed and leaving quickly just wanting to be alone for the moment.

Gustaf shrugged some "Tom got pissed and left. Bill is possibly at Tom's probably to wound up in that whore to care whats going on." He muttered

Frank grunted some and nodded "Right....we have a lead on some armenians in town, keep eyes open alright?"

Scarlett woke up and frowned feeling sick and tried to get up feeling dizzy again and running a slight fever again, stumbling and falling into someone’s arms looking up seeing tom had gotten back. “I need a bucket..” She whimpered

Bill glared at her. “Oh yeah. Run away. Run off with everything going on! That’s totally safe!” He snarled at her, his temper rising as his eyes flashed a few times.

The guy stationed in there quickly helped her back down and gave her bucket "Do I need to get a nurse?"

Lilith frowned some taking in a deep breath "Im going to get food Bill for fucks sake!" She screamed her eyes flashing lightly but she had no idea it had happened.

He glared at her as she left, throwing a lamp at the door behind her not even flinching as it shattered against the wood.

Scarlett frowned watching tom talking to his father in the hall just pointing at him. “Please get tom.” She whimpered before throwing up into the bucket.

Lilith jumped slightly as she heard the glass shatter shaking her head a bit taking in a deep breath before she went to the front yard to get some fresh air not noticing the parked car just down the way.

He nodded softly and stepped out taking a deep breath before going to Tom and explaining Scarlett wanted to see him.

Tom finished up with his father before he went in to see Scarlett in a much calmer manner "You okay?"

Scarlett frowned and watched him some, "Not really... the wolfsbane is still travelling through my system and making me feel like death... my fiancé is being an asshole about things I can't control.... How would you like me to be? A perfect trophy girlfriend?" She muttered, feeling unwell still and wanting to be at home in bed.

Bill walked downstairs and went to find Tom's cleaner asking her to pick up the mess in his room, giving her a lrger tip than usual while he left the house as well, going in the opposite direction

Tom sighed heavily shaking his head a bit "You asked for me Scarlett, what do you need?" He asked quietly leaning against the bed a bit "Youre not going home til we find out how to get this out."

Lilith walked quietly frowning and going wide eyed when she noticed the men across the street. She quickly turned her heel going back towards the house quickly

Scarlett frowned and reached for him. “I need you here.” She mumbled trying to pull him to lay with her.

Bill carried on the way he was going until he started feeling strange, he felt uneasy and looked around like he might be being watched but he wasn’t and he decided to head home just to check everything was okay.

Tom layed with her and took a deep breath kissing her forehead gently "I love you more than anything in this world Scarlett; Im sorry I burst at you earlier."

Max gasped as she was pulled into a small alley way whimpering softly when she saw her cousin Jason towering over her "What....what do you want?" She asked quietly

Scarlett nodded and sighed heavily, "I know you do... You keep saying that... But Tom we have to face it. We lost another child. It hurts so bad I know it does and you can't just push me away because of it... I need you here with me so we can both get through this." She mumbled.

Jason smirked "You've done us proud իմ ծաղիկ (my flower)." He told her, "You think it was chance that he kept coming back to you every night?" He smirked, "Oh Lilith you were always a little deluded." He chuckled, "You're going to help us infiltrate them." He told her, stepping closer to start explaining everything to her but he looked to the end of the alley to find a rather small for their kind, black wolf standing there with his heckles raised and snarling and gnashing it's teeth at him, "I'm supposed to be scared of a runt?" He smirked.

Tom gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I wont leave you, I promise." He whispered before kissing her softly "You and me against the world right?" He said quietly having not said that to her in a very long time.

Lilith looked over and went wide eyed seeing the wolf. She tried not to show her fear but it was difficult. Not even Frank scared her as much as Jason did,he was heartless and a psycopath "Jeynon khndrum yem, yes da anem, bayts’ ch’em karogh, yet’e viravores nran:" (Jason please, I'll do it, but I can't if you hurt him. ) she whimpered letting a few tears fall scared that he would hurt Bill.

She smiled tiredly, cupping his face and just keeping him close, "Absolutely." She whispered, "I'm not gonna kiss you, I don't think it's gonna be so cute then, plus I don't wanna give ou anything." She smiled tiredly. "Maybe once we get home I should start making plans for our wedding." She smiled at him some.

Bill stalked further into the alley , his claws scraping against the ground as he bared teeth at all of them until he got closer to Jason, he hadn't planned this far ahead but for Lilith it didn't matter that he was a runt. They didn't get mates like the old stories suggested but once they'd found their love they were tied to them and only them. He crouched ready to pounce on the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back