• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In the End it's Him & I

Lilith sighed heavily watching him go. She got up and ate quietly in the kitchen before she cleaned up everything. She bit her lip and decided to roam around the house since she had nothing better to do.

Tom sighed some shaking his head a bit "Bill wont sell the damn house, but he wont live in it either." He muttered

She just nodded a little and frowned some, running a hand through her hair, "I love you." She whispered "But it takes more than a couple years for someone to get through that sort of thing. There is someone maintaining it at least, he doesn't need to sell it." She mumbled watching him.

Bill stayed up in the room smoking cigarette after cigarette, hoping to erase the memories and flashbacks he got of that night over and over. He was pulled out of his thoughts though when he heard his father's voice downstairs.

Tom nodded some and sighed "Yeah I know, I thought he got help about it." He murmured giving a shrug "Ill see you in a bit." He muttered when he heard his father's voice downstairs

Lilith frowned hearing Frank in the house and quickly found a place to hide so she wouldnt be seen by them.

Frank waltzed into Tom's house with no invite not caring at all. In his mind he basically owned the place "Tom!!" He yelled expecting a reply right away.

She nodded and pulled the covers over her a bit more trying to get some rest.

Bill made his way downstairs looking st his dad and frowned. “What are you doing here?”

Frank frowned some not acknowledging Bill at all this was none of his concern "Tom, we need to talk about what he said to Scarlett." He muttered

Tom sighed some and nodded a bit as he came down the stairs "She isnt well right now, said something about keeping blood lines running." He muttered

Bill glared at him and in a quick movement sliced his fathers cheek with his claws and snarled. “Don’t you dare treat me like that aft I just closed your biggest deal!” He growled

Frank growled and turned growling at his son "This doesnt concern you!" He yelled

Tom pushed between them and took a deep breath "He was there, this could involve in. They fucking hit us, OUR family. He is our fucking family he deserves to know." He spat at his father

Scarlett eventually made her way downstairs half an hour later hearing all the yelling and pulled her cardigan around her a bit more, shivering and looking really bad "What's going on?" She asked frowning seeing Frank there

Frank frowned more glaring at her "What did that filth say to you?" He asked raising his eyebrow ignoring both of his sons just wanting to find out what these people wanted.

"Something about... Keeping bloodlines pure... Infiltrating ours and taking it out." She mumbled, swaying on her feet a little "I think he was targeting me.... He knew I was pregnant." She muttered frowning "I uh.... Tom, I don't feel so good." She mumbled before fainting and collapsing at the foot of the stairs.

Bill frowned some and walked out of the room going to light up another cigarette, standing out by the front door and sighed some, "Lilith... Honey I know you're hiding in the coat closet..." He muttered. He could hear her moving around in there and he oculd hear her breathing

Tom rushed to her and quickly picked her up taking her to the couch "Call someone damn it!" He shouted at his father

Lilith bit her lip and came out taking a deep breath "He came in....I didnt know where else to go." She whispered wrapping her arms around him and hid her face in his chest.

Frank quickly called their people and made sure they were on their way over before looking at Tom, "We are going to find out what's going on... But I don't need you two pulling tricks like that again, it's not good for either of you to get involved with it, you've lost too much to stay level headed." He told him calmly. When Bill wasn't around he was mostly reasonable, especially with Tom. There was a reason he was handing the business to him and not Alex.

Bill frowned and just nodded, keeping her close and took a drag from his cigarette, "You don't need to hide from him here... You're safe in this house. He can't spill a drop of blood in here... Why do you think he took me outside the other day to attack me?" He muttere smirking a bit and shaking his head.

Lilith nodded softly and kissed his cheek "Oh okay.." she whispered lookimg up at him "You okay?" She asked softly

Tom nodded and took a deep breath trying to stay calm "These son of a bitches tried to kill her, we will find them." He growled

He nodded "Yes we will but you need to look after her, leave the rest to me okay? You're doing a great job Thomas... Take some time now while you still can to spend time with her and don't ever lose her." he muttered.

Bill just nodded and watched her "Yeah why?" He muttered, stepping back to put that cigarette out and light another.

Max kissed him gently "Just wanted to make sure." She murmured "You wanna get out of here?" She asked

Tom took some deep breaths and nodded a bit "Right...lay off Bill. He is doing good." He muttered

He frowned some and shook his head "I think my brother might need us here, Scarlett's really not well." He muttered and watched Lilith some, "I love you." He murmured, kissing her cheek

Scarlett was coming around a little but her head was spinning and she still had a raging feverr which was making her feel worse than before even, looking up to Tom but seeing just blurred faces

Lilith nodded softly still holding onto him "I love you too Bill." She murmured before she moved out of the way so Frank could leave the house

Tom said his goodbyes before he went to Scarlett holding her hand tight while their guys looked her over now that she was awake "Hey hey hey its all good, we got you." He whispered

She groaned a little and gripped his hand tighter "I don't feel good." She whimpered trying to tug him closer to her.

Bill nodded and watched him go, shaking his head a little then kissed her temple and gently moved her inside, "You wanna order pizza?" He asked

Tom held her close to him taking a deep breath "We'll figure this out." He whispered

Lilith gave a soft smile and nodded some "Mmm yeah sounds good." She murmured kissing him gently

She whimpered again and rest her head against his shoulder "I want my baby." She whimpered, shaking lke crazy, "I want my baby!" She began sobbing and gripped his shirt tighter, trying to calm down but at this point it was useless and she just lay back letting the medics speak to Tom, hearing them say they wanted to move her and take her back to the facility out of town "I'm not going anywhere!" She yelled.

Bill shook his head soe watching her once he pulled back "You don't even know what you\ve done for me." He murmured, pulling her back to him and kissing her again. He still didn't have the courage to talk about what had happened in his house, let alone tell Lilith about it. He didn't want to scare her off and he didn't trust himself enough to keep calm about the incident.

Lilith smiled softly and kissed his cheek "You dont know what you've done for me either." She whispered stroking his cheek gently. He had saved her from herself in her darkest time.

Tom sighed heavily listening to them carefully "Scarlett please listen for fucking once damn it!" He yelled glaring at her some "Im not loosing you!" He growled

“I am not leavingg this house!” She spat at him feeling panicked and rushed just shivering against the fever groaning a little before passing out.

He just watched her a little and pushed her onto their bed, kissing her lovingly and began yndressing her.

Lilith smiled widely tangling her legs with his as they finished up "Mmm I vould get used to this." She whispered kissing under his chin a bit

Tom frowned more and got the doctors to move her "Take her to the facility." He muttered

Scarlett woke up hours later feeling like crap and trying to get up carefully, wanting to know where tom was. Her mouth was dry as a desert and she felt sick but she was stubborn and wanted to go use the restroom to do her business so she didn’t try to wait for a nurse.

Bill lay with her panting heavily and smiling, tracing patterns on her skin until he was recovered enough to light a cigarette. “Would you ever want it?” He asked her quietly kissing. Her head.

Tom was outside talking with Gustaf trying to figure how they would handle everything from this point forward. He knew he should take a break but whenever things seemed to get worse he would always throw himself into his work to take his mind away from the bad shit that was happening at home. He frowned some when he heard a thud and quickly rushed into her room glaring "Scarlett call someone damn it!" he said through gritted teeth as he helped her up.

Lilith raised an eyebrow looking up at him "Want what?" she asked softly wondering what he could possibly mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back