• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern rebooted

i updated Odessa ! feel free to check her out and all ~

added a few things to her "other" section. and i decided to go with a Holland lop bunny instead yousmelldead yousmelldead !
mostly because i was looking up to see what airlines allows bunnies to travel and etc. for an ESA since some allow them to stay in the cabin with you and it seems hedgehogs are uncommon for travel - much less allowed unless it's cargo :/.
was thinking Odessa and her mum mostly rented cars and traveled state lines if they couldn't travel by plane perhaps! [ i honestly took two hours looking all this up asdffghjkl; ]
AGH! I love the floppy ears!!!!!

Seems like there are enough people interested in this. I'm going to go ahead and take my departure and focus on other RPs. Good luck!

Hello! I don't have a set time for people to post or anything, a few times a week I think is what I said in the interest check? I can't remember offhand, but anyway, as for the OOC I'd like for you to be fairly active, so you don't get left behind in plotting/etc. If you feel you can keep up, for sure make a sheet, but if not then no problem!
Mmm, if that's the case I think I could keep up if OOC is on Discord. However, I'm seeing that you're thinking of releasing the cast today: don't know if I can get a sheet with BBC formatting up that quickly. If you're looking to get the ball rolling on this and there's a fair bit of interest already, I don't mind stepping back if that's best for everyone.

Mmm, if that's the case I think I could keep up if OOC is on Discord. However, I'm seeing that you're thinking of releasing the cast today: don't know if I can get a sheet with BBC formatting up that quickly. If you're looking to get the ball rolling on this and there's a fair bit of interest already, I don't mind stepping back if that's best for everyone.

If you'd like, I can keep you in mind should someone have to drop. ^^

So this is it! The final cast.
It was a hard decision, but I've decided.
If for any reason you can't join after all,
please tell me so I can replace your role.
If you're curious as to why you didn't get accepted,
feel free to PM me.
Other than that, the discord invite will be out soon!

[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]the prince[/div]
Leonard Wallace Drestback - AI10100 AI10100

[div class=over]the it girl[/div]
Mila Sabine Lebedev - ukiiyo ukiiyo

[div class=over]the bad boy[/div]
Caydon Ronald West - r e i r e i

[div class=over]the nerd[/div]
Lorelai Sabrina - copacetic copacetic

[div class=over]the goodie 2 shoes[/div]
Cameron Rollins - apolla apolla

[div class=over]the clown[/div]
Micah Elias Mckinney - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

[div class=over]the new girl[/div]
Odessa Weisz - deer deer

[div class=over]loser[/div]
Wyatt Treat - yousmelldead yousmelldead

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]I[/div]n The End
[div class=bottomwords]the final cast [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #B0C4DE; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/309548720/large.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/309548720/large.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

So this is it! The final cast.
It was a hard decision, but I've decided.
If for any reason you can't join after all,
please tell me so I can replace your role.
If you're curious as to why you didn't get accepted,
feel free to PM me.
Other than that, the discord invite will be out soon!

[div class=background][div class=second] [div class=topimg]
[div class=back] go back [/div][/div] [div class=border][div class=opacitybg][/div] [div class=box][div class=over]the prince[/div]
Leonard Wallace Drestback - AI10100 AI10100

[div class=over]the it girl[/div]
Mila Sabine Lebedev - ukiiyo ukiiyo

[div class=over]the bad boy[/div]
Caydon Ronald West - r e i r e i

[div class=over]the nerd[/div]
Lorelai Sabrina - copacetic copacetic

[div class=over]the goodie 2 shoes[/div]
Cameron Rollins - apolla apolla

[div class=over]the clown[/div]
Micah Elias Mckinney - AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

[div class=over]the new girl[/div]
Odessa Weisz - deer deer

[div class=over]loser[/div]
Wyatt Treat - yousmelldead yousmelldead

[/div][/div][/div] [div class=first] [div class=words][div class=i]I[/div]n The End
[div class=bottomwords]the final cast [/div][/div] [div class=line][div class=fimgb][div class=input] [div class=block][div class=inputwords] go forward [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]made by: lavendre lavendre [/div] [script class=input on=click] slideUp 2000 first fadeIn 1000 second [/script] [script class=back on=click] slideDown 2000 first [/script] [script class=input on=mouseenter] addClass op inputwords [/script] [script class=input on=mouseleave] removeClass op inputwords [/script] [class=background]height: 400px; max-width: 600px; boz-sixing: border-box; margin: auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #f1f1f1 [/class] [class=first]height: 100%; width: 100%; background: #B0C4DE; opacity: 0.99; position: relative; top: -400px [/class] [class=second]height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/309548720/large.jpg); background-size:105%; background-position: 0% 30%; opacity: 1; position: relative; top: 0px [/class] [class=back]width:100%; height: 40px; padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px; margin: auto; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 1.5px; font-size: 13px; color: white; position: relative; top: 305px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: pointer [/class] [class=line]height: 2px; width: 100%; background: white; position: relative; top: 130px [/class] [class=fimgb]position: relative; top: -95px; margin: auto; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); height: 180px; width: 180px; background: #fff; padding: 7px [/class] [class=input]cursor: pointer; height: 180px; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/309548720/large.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 55% 100%; clip-path: polygon(0 50%, 50% 0, 100% 50%, 50% 100%); filter: saturate(70%) [/class] [class=inputwords]height: 10px; padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px; width: 100%; display: block; background: #fff; color: #444444; position: relative; top: 85px; font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; text-align: center; transition: all .4s ease-in-out; opacity: 0; position: relative [/class] [class name=op]opacity: 1 [/class] [class name=words]height:100px; width: 100%; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; position: absolute; color: #444444; top: 250px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 4.5px; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=topimg]height:100%; width:100%; filter: saturate(110%); transition: all .5s ease-in-out; position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=topimg state=hover]filter: saturate(150%); [/class] [class=topwords]width:130px; height: 7%; border-bottom: 1px solid #94A12C; font-size: 12px; color: black; position: relative; top: 220px; margin: auto; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; word-spacing: 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=bottomwords]height: 100%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.45em; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; font-style: oblique; top: -5px; line-height: 14px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; position: relative; top: 10px [/class] [class=border]height: 300px; width: 345px; position: relative; margin:auto; top: -371px; left: 0px [/class] [class name=opacitybg]height: 289px; width: 350px; border: 1px solid white; background: white; opacity: 0.8; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 5px [/class] [class=i]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-style: italic [/class] [class=box]height: 80%; width: 90%; padding: 5px; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Hind', sans-serif; margin: auto; position: relative; top: -265px; line-height:16px; word-spacing: -0px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify [/class] [class=over]height: 25px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; width: 100%; background: #ACACAC; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; position: sticky; top: 0px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 700 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

I may or may not have screeched despite being the only one who made a Clown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back