What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The End | π•Šπ•‹π•€π•ƒπ•ƒ 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ

Sub Genres
Platonic, Realistic, Romance

Goldieloxx

you are gold baby. solid gold.

about
rules
lore
spots
links

In The End
chris'coding
To my dearest friends,

If you're reading this letter, then by now you know the truth. I must be dead and buried by now-- it's almost funny to be sitting here, writing this. We used to talk about death, didn't we? But none of us ever imagined... anyway. I'm getting off track.

It's been obvious for forever that we're all very, very different. Yet we were the closest of friends at one point. What happened? I mulled over this question alot, wondering why we all went our separate ways. Marriage, babies, successes, failures... None of us went in the same direction, and to be honest, it made me sad.

That's why I'm reaching out to you now. I want you to remember how close we-- well, you guys-- were once. I booked a trip for two weeks in the mountains of Montana. Yup, the same place we went to post graduation. Remember? Roaring fires and snowy slopes... it was the best. I want you guys to take that trip. For me. I know you all are probably busy, but... consider this my last request.

Much love,
Anna

----

We were all friends once. Anna was considered the glue of the group; the mom friend. She intervened during arguments, and made sure everyone was taken care of. None of us knew, when we said our goodbyes, that she had cancer. It's been five years since that trip post graduation, and now, we're coming back together for the funeral in our hometown. After that, she wants us to all get together in the snowy mountains of Montana. Out of respect for her, we will.

But can we stop the old secrets from spilling out? Old feelings, old emotions that we buried?

What are we going to do without our peacekeeper?

Last edited:

AI10100

Expert Lurker
Hey, hey, I'm here to express interest. Again. To one of your RPS and hoping to get in.

Anyhow! I'll stray from my usual do gooder characters and try for the Prince. Having an arrogant prick with a little something on the side sounds like a fun character to explore.

Goldieloxx

you are gold baby. solid gold.
@AndryX7 @constellation @yousmelldead @Brookflower @ukiiyo @AnimeGenork @AI10100 @Tori Bradley @j u n i p e r

Sorry for the hella delay, yall! The CS is up!

AI10100

Expert Lurker
@Goldieloxx

Just a quick question regarding the powers section, by do you mean things like "Telepathy" or much more mundane ones like, "Somehow being able to convince someone that what you're saying is true"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 1)