• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
"Really it's not tha-" Lillian cut herself off when he went head and began a new process, something a bit different from the usual as they found their way back to the apartment, an entirely different situation from how they usually moved around. A creeping thought slipped in there, a little nasty thing that swept through her mind for a moment. That he was simply disgusted with her, with everything. Her, her family, last night, a blend of things given how he basically leapt away from her before.

"It's not a big deal, I'd rather just take a shower alright..?" She said simply, and considering they were back at the apartment, well, she didn't really wait for a response as she headed to the bathroom to take care of just that. He could entertain himself with his books or whatever else, but she really needed to wash up now.

"Well this might be a problem." Sassafras stretched on the couch there, waking up from whatever nap he might have been involved in.
[/div]

“No it-“ She had walked off quickly, closing the door between them and cutting him off. Fuudien grew angry, then sighed. Why should he be angry? It was a shared mistake, what had happened that night. It was mostly that Axel guy’s fault, but Fuudien has gotten himself ridiculously drunk.

He looked to Sassafras. “Do you know what happened? You must... Vladyun you care about her, you know her... what should I do? I’d rather not speak of it ever again but she might want to. She got upset when I started talking about it this morning, so much so she threatened to break the oath. This has all gone horribly wrong.” He gently rubbed the cat.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
With the events that had transpired Sassafras wasn't exactly in a purring mood, though he did of course enjoy the petting. The situation was complex, and Fuudien wasn't the only one who could feel things from Lillian through a bond, though the one they had was a bit different. It was also one that the both had willingly walked into, being a familiar.

"It may be more prudent for you to consider more of what you wish to do, do you truly wish to never speak of it again? You yourself seem troubled by the situation, which suggests to me that simply sweeping it under the rug would not be in your best interests." After all if he was worried about how she might have been feeling about it, how it all might have been taken, then there was an obvious chance that he cared.

"This is something that will likely weigh on Lillian I am sure, I have witnessed her involve herself with a few boys, a few men, over the years, yet none whom she considered special enough to take to bed." Which meant that this would mean a great deal to her. A fuzzy ear twitched as he heard the sounds of the water starting to run in the bathroom, which meant it wouldn't be long now.
[/div]

He looked to him. He had made it clear he wouldn’t want to speak about it. Why would he ask him something like that? “No no, I believe it would be best if it were swept under the rug. Maybe I am upset, but I will figure it out without bothering Lillian. I... I realize this meant more to her than I would imagine.”

He cringed. Of course she took sex seriously and wanted a special first time. He didn’t even know she was a virgin either. Of course he had ruined it all. “I never... Vladyun you must understand that I am cruel and heartless but I never planned this. I never intended to hurt Lillian. She made me see we are not enemies, so I gave up my pursuit of her pain. No vision of that night ended... that way. What am I to say to her? She won’t accept anything I say, we are at an impasse.”

The feline would be silent for a short period of time, laying there as he seemed to contemplate what might be the best set of advice for this moment. There were so many ways to lose in this situation, so many ways to fail one or both of them. It had all become so complex, muddled, that the path ahead was turbulent.

"Do not allow her to hide from your words, knowing her it is more than likely that she is shutting down to defend herself, avoiding everything in an attempt to make it all easier, when in reality it is more likely to blow up on her." Compartmentalizing would likely be her downfall, trying to avoid some problems, one that touched a little too close, until they ate away at her and she was forced to confront it in some way.

"Another option would be to try and... replace the night with a new memory, one where you are both quite sober, one where you display your capable charming self." It seemed like a simple enough solution to him, repeat the night in a different way. A better memory, a proper experience.
[/div]

He stopped rubbing him. “Vladyun... now isn’t the time for such a joke. Why don’t you go do something? Go find this man.” He put the image of Axel into his head. “Tell me when he is found...” He looked to where the bathroom was, knowing Lillian was behind it. While he wanted to help Lillian, he didn’t think Vladyun’s advice would allow that at the moment.

"Yes, my lord." The feline responded without hesitation, thinking over the mental image for a moment as he stood up, stretching his body back out. This form of task was exactly where his talents shone the brightest. A scout, a spy, uncovering information and reporting back more than anything. Valdyun, Sassafras, always the unassuming creature no matter the form he took. Quiet, harmless seeming. A complete lie.

"Though before I depart, I was not speaking in jest. Consider this, unless you completely corrupt Lillian's morality you will no doubt be the only man within her life until she dies, or the bond is broken. So long as you are around she will likely not take another." Every interaction he had ever witnessed her having with her past boyfriends had always been in private, hand holding had been the most he had seen from her in a public setting. Even around her friends, so long as others were around... The feline couldn't see this situation being any different.

"Make of that what you will, my lord." He would have leapt through a small portal by that point, leaving his final words as he went to carry out his task.

In the shower, in one of her only private spaces anymore, Lillian finally let herself process the events that had transpired. Everything from that day, from that night. Alone where she didn't have Fuudien trying to figure out how to deal with it, or her family right outside of the damned room somewhere. Thoughts of the bond drifted away, and she finally let herself feel it. All of it, and it hurt.
[/div]

Fuudien’s eyes stayed in the bathroom door as Vladyun continued. She would never move on?... Pulling his legs to his body, he sat cross-legged on the floor with the most pitiful look on his face. Lillian was the reason he was trapped and the reason he was free, but he didn’t feel as thought that meant anything. She shouldn’t have to be with him just because of some stupid curse. He could be reasonable, he was able to hide in plain sight! She could bring over a man worth her attention and they could grow a beautiful relationship, something he didn’t think he was physically capable of making. Why would she have to suffer for a mistake?

Vladyun has left by now and Fuudien ran his hands through his hair. He was trying to think of what he could do to make things better. As much as he tried to be evil and cruel, he just couldn’t, not around Lillian and certainly not now. Then his chest tightened. Tears came to his eyes without control. They burned his skin and he touched the corner of his eyes lightly before looking to the bathroom door again.

His body easily transformed into his white and black cat form. His paws felt heavy as he neared the door. Red eyes looking up at it, he slumped against the door and meowed sadly. Tears continued to fall from his eyes without his doing, despite the fact that normal cats only shed tears when their eyes were bothered. He stood up on his hind legs, pressing his nose into the door as his claws extended. Scratching the door in a haze, Fuudien meowed to Lillian. Part of him even hoped she might hear it...

It was easy to get lost in her thoughts in the shower, to loose track of self and time with the water cascading on her. The roar of the water drowning other things out, it was a pleasant thing, a safe space. Which was why it was exactly the kind of space she needed right now when she wanted to get away from everything, take a short pause on it all. It could never be quite that simple though could it? A sound cut through the spray of the water, cut through it all. She could have almost swore she heard a cat, but Sassafras was usually rather quiet, and certainly didn't bother her when she was upset.

Another thought hit her there though, who or what it might be. A certain individual who was also attuned to her emotional state. A small swear slipped out there, she forgot for a moment. Shutting the water off she would climb out of the shower, grabbing a towel to wrap it around herself Lillian took a deep breath, trying to calm herself back down, before she opened the door.

"Sorry, Fuudien... it slipped my mind." Her voice was somewhere between a murmur and a low grumble, not quite in a space to speak up really. It wasn't so easy to just shut her emotions back down, but she wasn't crying anymore exactly.
[/div]

Fuudien cried out for a little, then jumped up and tried to open the door. He missed the handle and fell down. Laying there, he continued to meow, a strong urge to be by Lillian’s taking over him. He could feel her pain, he could feel her anguish, he just wanted to make sure she was alright. It was nothing more than that, right? He just wanted to comfort her like a friend would... they were friends after all.

Then the shower stopped. He quickly got to his paws and looked at the door expectantly. He put on paw on it as he heard some soft noises. His intention hadn’t been to interrupt her shower, he didn’t even think she would hear him. Tears that looked like small drops of lava still flowed from his eyes.

When she opened the door, he looked up at her, meeting her eyes. He was still crying even though she wasn’t, and his ears were pressed to his head. “D-Do not apologize... I-I’m f-fine...” He could barely speak at the moment. He tried to hold himself back but he couldn’t, dashing to her leg and rubbing against it. He made soft whimpering noises, his eyes closed as he pushed his body against her leg. He just wanted to be close to her, to help her. He wanted her to stop feeling so miserable.

Last edited:
It was still strange to see how her emotions caused such events to happen to him, a little tug of guilt there as she just looked down at him, the demonic red lava-tears a clear sign of that. She had promised to do better, and just kept slipping up. It was too hard to simply shut down though, lock things out and keep it all under control. Was it even possible? Was that something she should even do? It would probably help the nature of their relationship, if she didn't have to feel anything anymore.

"Just relax, alright..? I'm fine." She ended up saying softly, he seemed almost frantic, worried about her. She honestly hated the bond sometimes, how it forced him to behave. With a soft sigh she would lean over a bit to scoop him up. Ignoring the fact that he wasn't just some common cat, as she carried him to her room. Just wanting to relax, rest for a bit, calm him down. Then? Well, then she really wasn't sure what exactly she would do. One step at a time.

"Everything is fine..." Lillian really wasn't sure if that was a lie or not.
[/div]

She almost whispered, trying to console him with a soft voice. Soon he was in her arms, being carried to Lillian’s room. “N-no no d-don’t pay attention to me! Finish your shower, you r-relax, I-I’m f-fine...” Clearly he wasn’t fine though, because the tears wouldn’t stop. He rubbed against her and his paws basically magnetized to her arm, his ankles bending so that held held onto them.

When they got to her room he shook his head vigorously. “No you’re not! Y-you’re not Fine! I can f-feel it! You’re upset and grieving and in anguish and you just want it too to stop and it’s all my fault!!” He sat back, laying down in front of her. The tears gathered in his eyes. “This is all my fault Lillian...” Closing his eyes, he pulled his paws to his eyes and meowed loudly.

“Can... can we pretend I am not a demon lord for a moment? That I am not expected to be cruel and heartless lest my terrible reputation be ruined?” Her emotions were bleeding into his and as much as he tried to hold back his feelings just wouldn’t hide themselves away.

She didn't really want to hear about what she was feeling, she already knew what she was feeling, resulting in her letting out a little huff when he decided to share them with her. Pointing out her omission of some of the truth, the terrible little lie that some of it was. Why could he not let things go today? She very much would have liked to let a lot of things go, forget about them, carry on, while not actually forgetting about him since she had been so adamant against his memory altering.

"I don't expect you to be cruel or heartless, I expect you to be whoever you want to be." After all environment, mental state, and other factors could only be blamed so much for the way a person was. She firmly believed that people could be who they wished to be, if they truly wanted to. Change was possible, a person just had to want it badly enough. Even a mighty, terrible, demon lord could.

"So there isn't any pretending necessary. Besides right now you're a cat." It was a bad joke, a dry joke, something she threw in there to try and lessen the situation. Make it all easier.
[/div]

He rolled into his back with his paws still over his eyes. He meowed when she told him he could be whoever he wanted to be. If only she knew. When you were in charge, there was so much weight to your name, so much you had to do to uphold your status and title. In hell there was no room for mercy or compassion. If you were t the worst of the worst you would be dethroned and humiliated, so Fuudien has no experience being “whatever he wanted to be.”

Then she surprised him with a joke. He pulled his paws away and looked to her. He looked down at himself as he sat up, the tears coming slower. “It appears... I am.” He laughed a little. Looking at her, he smiled painfully. “I would like to apologize to you Lillian. This... this is all my fault. If I did not exist you would be fine, your life would be better off. And so...” He put his nose in her hand, a tear falling down his cheek. “I am sorry.”

She just let him talk, let him process this as he needed to, just listened to him and watching the feline shape of Fuudien seem to come to some conclusion, that he was at fault for things. With a small shake of her head Lillian would let out another sigh, before flicking him on the nose with that same hand he pressed said nose into.

"Don't apologize for things that are out of your control, you nut." Lillian spoke, just grabbing one of her pillows and pulling it under her head to rest it for a bit. Just watching him there, since she didn't really want to get up right now.

"You can't control everything, you can't control your existence, or the fact that we met. You can't know my life would be better off if you didn't exist." Saying that to him, actually thinking about her words, actually... helped make her feel a little better. It went for her as well, after all. She shouldn't blame herself for every little thing that was happening. There was only so much of it that was in her hands.
[/div]

He hand flicked his nose and he fell back, surprised again. Fuudien laid out and tilt his head at her. Wiggling over, he wrapped himself around one of her arms. “Still I... I wish I wasn’t so reckless. Maybe if I had thought more instead of being emotional I would have pointed out that going to that club could be a bad idea. You are still growing, but I have seen many many things. I should have known better.”

Licking her arm, he shook his head and meowed. “You would not be sad as you are now. I would not be here to become angry at you and make you... cry.” A few more tears came from his eyes, but they weren’t as consistent as before.

There would be another quiet sigh from her, unsure on how she should feel about his need to be close to her right now. Was it all the bond..? An almost ever present question at certain situations, and in spite of her uncertainty over that she would just carefully wrap her arms around him, pulling him closer at the moment to try and calm him down more.

"Crying can be healthy you know, it helps people get out their negative emotions, and it triggers some chemicals in the brain that bring about good feelings. A lot of people think its only bad but, really it can be kind of therapeutic to cry every once in awhile." Granted right now didn't exactly feel like a therapeutic moment, but that wasn't the point. The point was she wanted him to feel better about the situation, to settle down from whatever it was he was feeling.

"I'm a big girl and I was the one who wanted to go to the club remember? I go-..." Lillian kind of paused there, thinking about one simple fact. She had been invited to the club, by her friends, who she hadn't seen at any point in time that night, nor had they texted her asking if she was okay for not showing up. That was... strange.

"I need to check on Cassie, and Allie." It couldn't have been connected, right?
[/div]

Fuudien meowed loudly before he was pulled closer to her. He pressed his ears to his head and took a deep breath.

“Not for demons. It is a sign of weakness. It can even hurt. The first time I cried I burnt my entire face and my hands... Though I must say it does not feel therapeutic. I just feel silly. Out of the two of us I should be able to be strong, shouldn’t I? It would irresponsible to force all our emotions onto you, you have much more to worry about without my added... chaos.” He nuzzled her neck and meowed. It was hard to think at the moment, he was running off of confusion and cat instincts.

“But I was excited as well! I used to party all the time, I had my own harem of nymphs and succubi that would beg me to join them every night. I would host the most elegant gatherings of the higher demons...” He meowed softly, realizing he was being weird.

“You’re right. You must be worried.” He didn’t want to leave her arms, he wanted to curl up and fall asleep and never wake up. But he pushed his feelings aside and climbed out of her arms. Jumping down from the bed, a soft pillow of black silk appeared in the corner. He laid down, curling up with his back to her. Tears couldn’t stop falling from his eyes, but he wasn’t sure if they were because of Lillian anymore.

Angry, upset, he seemed to have the same track record of not listening, not just relaxing when she wanted him to understand something. Where was this guilt he seemed to be suffering even coming from? Lillian really just wanted him to understand that things would be okay, she was sure they would be. No matter how awkward and uncomfortable the day had been they had been making steps before that towards an easier relationship with one another, which was a good thing to her.

"It's not, just... worry, Fuudien. Something's weird, they invited me, us, out to the club and I never even saw them at all, and if they saw me they definitely would have texted me, or something. If they didn't? They would have been asking where I was, anything more than the silence here." Much as she wanted to just sit there with him for awhile longer, help him through his own feelings as well, tell him how silly he was being for thinking it was irresponsible to press emotions onto her, when the bond constantly did that to him... Much as she wanted to, she had to check on them. She had to know her friends were alright, because something felt so very wrong.

"I'll be back in a moment." Lillian left her room then, closing the door for a moment so she could have a little privacy as she tried calling the two girls. It would be quiet as she tried to call her friends, the moments where it simply went to voicemail sending a new note of concern coursing through her. This wasn't right, it was unlikely both of them would suddenly just have their phones off, or dead, at the same time.

Then it was simply like a flash, a switch hit, as all sensation from her simply vanished. Nothing passed through the bond, as if the line had suddenly gone dead, and Lillian was no longer in the apartment.
[/div]

His ears flicked at his listened. “You’re right... they were even texting me after I got my phone and I barely know them.” He looked to her. “You should call t-“ She was leaving the room, her train of though reaching that conclusion faster than his did. Once she had closed the door, he got up and padded over. Sitting behind it he, stared at the open crack under the door, thinking about her.

Lillian Evans... She had freed him from his prison and put him in another one, a better one. He had almost eaten her, but she had grown to like him, even a little, nonetheless. She cared for her friends and even some strangers, but wasn’t afraid to voice her opinions. She was conventionally attractive, but she didn’t care for one-night stands or throwing her live away on anyone. She was... a good person.

“Vladyun you fool... You’ve doomed this poor girl.” He whispered softly, pressing his nose to the door.

Then it snapped.

Power flooded into his body and his shifted instantly into his normal self. If he hadn’t caught it just in time he would have transformed into his natural size and destroyed the whole building. He stopped growing just and he filled the room, panting softly.

“Lillian?” He asked softly, thinking this could be her doing. Then he focused and... he couldn’t feel her. His eyes widened in panic. “Lillian?!” His voice thundered as he tore away the door, barely fitting his head and crest through the door frame. Lillian wasn’t there.

“No no no!!! VLADYUN RETURN TO ME!” He bellowed, the fire on his body growing.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-right:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:right;overflow:none;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#FBA026;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#FBA026;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/2e/5f352e8b5bb64fc72f4d772054a8f983.jpg');background-size:130% 120%;background-position:-30px -20px;filter:saturate(220%) contrast(150%);[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Valdyun/Sassafras[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It wouldn't take long for the feline to appear upon being called, his body simply appearing within the room with his fur already bristled. He, too, sensed something was amiss, though lacked the ability to easy place his finger upon it, or paw as it were. It would be confusion that set in immediately upon arriving, as he looked at the form of his master, a smaller version of his true self, and failed to see Lillian at all. This... was not good, not in any sense of the word, and he had a feeling it would simply become worse.

"Where is Lillian..?" There was a hint as to what the answer to that question would be, the lack of her obvious presence, the wrongness in the room. As calm as Valdyun's voice was right now, there were obvious signs that he too was bothered by this situation. His fur refusing to settle down, the way his tail twitched with mild irritation back and forth. Small, telling, signs.
[/div]

Fuudien saw the familiar appear with his fur already bristled. Seeing he was bothered made the demon lord even angrier. He quickly teleported through every part of the apartment, throwing things around in hopes of finding Lillian underneath them. He returned to his human form, with his horns of course. The apartment was empty except the two demons. Fuudien snarled, kneeling on the floor of the living room. His eyes glowed a deep red as he muttered in an ancient language. His finger moved across the floor, lines appearing where he moved.

"Vladyun I'm going to slightly alter this symbol but you must remember who it belongs to. I don't but I know they must be behind this. Lillian had a premonition about this and if we don't interrupt their plan then she'll-" He stopped drawing. She would... How come he couldn't say it? Was it because he couldn't bear to return to that terrible place? Was it because he cared about her? Was it because they had just been connected on a deeper level than any other creature?

Growling, he pushed hi feelings away, putting his mind on one thing: Lillian. His guilt vanished, his fears dissipated, only anger and hatred remaining. "Who is this Vladyun?" He had finished his rediiton of the symbol.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-right:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:right;overflow:none;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#FBA026;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#FBA026;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/2e/5f352e8b5bb64fc72f4d772054a8f983.jpg');background-size:130% 120%;background-position:-30px -20px;filter:saturate(220%) contrast(150%);[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Valdyun/Sassafras[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
As each second passed it would become more, and more, obvious to the small demon that something had happened to Lillian. From his response, to the frantic search around the apartment. She clearly wasn't here, which could only mean one thing... Someone with celestial knowledge was involved in all of this, they were the only ones who would have been able to easily modify the bond, to cause some manner of damage to it as to allow Lillian to be captured.

"That appears close to the symbol of Lord Zarkadius, a demon within the nine hell's who took over your lands a few centuries after you were imprisoned." Valdyun spoke, trying to think of why Zarkadius might have had a problem with them, where he might have been interested in Lillian, in Fuudien, what would cause this? To be honest he couldn't think of any singular event that really tied them all together. There had to be something though, right?

"However, if he is behind this event then he is conspiring with a celestial. Only they who created the bond would know how to break it." Modify, break, or any number of different things. He really wished he understood what exactly his lord was currently feeling, if anything hinted towards what might be happening...
[/div]

"Lord Zarkadius?" He frowned, trying to remember more about him. The faintest memory of a young demon with a lot of potential came to mind, but nothing else. "A celestial, eh? Then it appears I will taste holy blood once again... Where should we look first? I'm not confident in summoning him while Lillian's whereabouts are unknown. I can't even make a solid plan... my memories aren't as whole as they used to be, I'm still remembering things in bits and pieces. You know this world better than I, where would he take her?" Fuudien had no time to speculate or doubt, he was in hunting mode. His objective was saving Lillian, then destroying whoever had dared kidnap her or possibly hurt her. All the ideas Lillian had tried to tell him about not killing random people were gone. He was closer to his old self than he had ever been.

Sitting back on his haunches Valdyun would contemplate the various properties he knew to be under the control of Zarkadius. What places he might have considered secure enough to take Lillian, especially if he felt Fuudien might have ended up on the warpath from all of this. Could he have even known? There were so many little questions surrounding it all, things he couldn't completely guess at.

"Assuming she has not been taken to his estate within the nine layers I cannot say where exactly he might have taken her, I do not have any records of his holdings in this realm." That didn't mean he couldn't get them, but he hadn't kept up as thoroughly with the other demon lords over the years. Not when there were so many other things he needed to keep track of.

"Traveling to his lands, and seeking out those that serve him, may be the most prudent way to find him. Though it would undoubtedly display to him that we are aware of his involvement." Giving away the element of surprise, which had always been the felines best friend in any matters.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back