• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

She didn't confirm what he had said and chose to instead ignore him completely until he suggested wiping her memories again. Her tone grew sharp, almost angry, as she tried to explain he couldn't just get rid of it like the dust on a wooden floor. He opened his mouth, about to protest, give several reasons why it should and could be brushed aside with the aid of his magic, but she continued. The way she spoke made him shudder, something deep in him twisting in fear of something he couldn't see.

She slipped away behind the door and got dressed, leaving him alone on the bed. His clothes appeared on him magically, but he didn't say a word. Nothing that came to his mind seemed rational, as if language had been stripped from him and he could only babble. Putting a closed fist against his forehead, he snarled angrily. Why had this happened? Why to him? Why with her? He felt an odd feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach as he thought of the whole situation again like there was something wrong with it.

His thoughts were cut short when Lillian stepped out with a soft voice. "Why? You don't like me either. I mean, you don't like me like that. You wouldn't be my friend unless we were stuck together, you don't like my personality and you were only trying to make the best of our horrible situation. You don't deserve such a horrible memory since you clearly think it so terrible. Why can we not make this simpler? My magic can make this simpler. We can go back to the way it was before and never have to think of any of this again." He was looking at her for most of it, but as he ended, he looked at his hands in his lap. "Lillian, I know how you feel. I can feel it. You wish it had never happened. So... why don't I erase it?"

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It was really bothering him, the entire situation here, he seemed to keep drawing back to the one thing. They didn't like one another, friends, a bad situation. It drew back to some of the words he had said last night, a certain vulnerability. He saw himself as unlovable, from what she could tell. If she had more time to sit, rest, and sort her thoughts out she probably could have formulated something better to say. Maybe something profound, right now though?

"You can't, just..." Were there ever a time to flip a table this would have been it. "You can't just decide how people feel! You can't, just... You know what I might not have been your friend if this all hadn't happened, because if the bond hadn't happened you were going to eat me." She snapped at him slightly, practically slamming the door of her closet shut once she was dressed.

"If you hadn't, ya know, tried to kill me or anything like that though I would have been your friend, hell I'd be perfectly happy trying to be your friend right now! If you remember I told you, I don't dislike you, which means I don't hate your personality. I hate how you act sometimes, and how thick-headed you can be, but no one is perfect!" Right now was a perfect example of him being thick headed, how many times did she have to tell him she didn't want to forget? Couldn't he understand the simple fact that it probably wasn't that terrible for her if she was saying that?

"And don't just make assumptions on things based on my feelings, or whatever you can... feel of my feelings, which is super weird, there is a lot more to what goes on than just that. Sometimes... Just," There was another grumble, scrubbing her face, trying to explain this was horrible, and unnecessary a part of her felt. Why was it like this?

"It's not... just... about you, Fuudien. My thoughts, feelings... There is a lot to it okay. Don't just... It's not fair of you to say I wish it didn't happen." This wasn't helping, a knot twisting in her gut as her mind wandered down the rabbit hole that was that train of thoughts.
[/div]

Fuudien didn't meet her eyes for most of the next part, just letting the words hit him like a sharp slap. He had tried to eat her. Personally, he might be upset if some random giant tried to eat him. That made sense to him. The slam of the closet door made him flinch, his eyes glancing up for only a second. Things were getting out of hand quickly and he wasn't helping. He couldn't hear her thoughts, but her tumultuous mind was translating as a fierce grip on his heart. Now he was having a hard time calmimg down and things were going no where. It wasn't helping either that his uncontrollable anger was starting to get the best of him. Fury bubbled inside him, only inhibited by the confusion Lillian was giving him.

She was making so much sense at the moment, but at the same time, he didn't want to listen to anything she had to say. This situation had been prompted by her, after all. If she hadn't come out of the blue and invited him to dance he would have... broken a dozen or so hearts. He sighed heavily. That was why people didn't want to be around him. He pushed them away, hurt them, or just treated them like dirt. He couldn't decide how people felt fro them, but he could make them feel a certain way for sure.

He ripped into the bed as black claws came out of his fingertips. That was him though. He liked being evil, being a scumbag who was feared and hated. He didn't care who he killed or who cared about him. The dream of love peace had long been abandoned for a fun, wild life of sin and murder.

"More? What more could there be, hm? I can't decide how you feel, that's true, but you were strongly against sleeping with me before. You even grew serious about it. At least that's what it sounded like. Your passionate voice and furious face made it even more convincing. Am I to believe that after experiencing it you changed your mind? Please. I won't change, you know it." His gut twisted along with her's and his eyes lit up in literal flames. He was angry again, thought this time he did his best to keep it at a simmer.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
Stupid, arrogant, thick headed, brute of a man. Her mind remained in chaos and it was entirely his fault, he couldn't just drop the matter could he? Couldn't just accept that it wasn't so bad, move on, and maybe they could have acted like it wasn't as big an issue as it was. She could have pretended, at least until she hit a breaking point. Which wasn't very healthy exactly, but at this particular moment she couldn't care less.

"For fucks sake Fuudien, I just said it wasn't about you! Who's asking you to change??" She wasn't, she wasn't stupid enough to think that he was going to change just because it would have been better. At the same time though she didn't, for one second, believe that him being nicer to her was completely an act. With how temperamental and willful he was she didn't think he could act that well, for that span of time. If he hadn't been enjoying himself too she was sure something would have set him off.

"What do you want from me? Do you want me to admit that it was good, it wasn't some horrible memory that's causing what's going on in my fucking head right now? Because fine, there, I admitted it." Lillian could be angry later about what she had just admitted. "I knew you for, what, the span of two days when that fight happened, two days where you had been nothing but terrible to me, treating me like some speck of dirt that you couldn't get off of your damned coat, of course I was against sleeping with you, or having any involvement with you. If someone treated you like that I'm damned sure you would have killed them! Opinions change, first impressions aren't always right."

"You want to know what part of the problem is? Some of us want more from our first time than to just be something that happens because they had too much to drink. Some of us thought it was suppose to be something special."
Her voice would crack a little at that part, she was trying so hard to keep it together still. The foolish, dreamer, part of her had always hoped for it to be special, even when the realist felt it probably wouldn't be. He'd probably think she was just being stupid. "But you still just can't erase what happened..."

"Especially because if you erase it, then I'll forget about what else happened last night, because I think that man I was with, Axel, did something to me."
The anger had mostly fizzled out for the moment, her other emotions smothering it. All she wanted to do now was curl up, lay down, ignore everything for awhile. She couldn't though, it was never just that simple anymore. Later, though, she could be angry again later.
[/div]

She got angry at him all of a sudden and went off. His eyes flamed up, his anger growing with her's. Her words spilled out of her mouth like a flowing river, Fuudien didn't have time to respond before the dam burst. The flames in his eyes only grew as she first began, then they slowly lessened. She was making more and more sense and she spoke, and he didn't like it. She was explaining just how she felt and though he asked for it, he wasn't ready for the answers. She had so much to say, so many thoughts in her head. How could she think so much about something so ridiculous?

"That was... your first time?" The flames vanished from his eyes, his face falling. He knew she didn't sleep around or just go with whoever would take her, but he had no clue that she was a virgin. Guilt crashed over him, the feeling accompanied by the sharp pain caused by the emotional build-up inside her. She was stirring up things in him that he didn't like... like his past. A lot of things he had done in the recent eons he was proud of, but he was young once too. His first time... wasn't great either. He too had expected something more, even as a demon. He was naive back then.

"Axel?" Frowning, he felt a weird sensation when he said the name. He would come back to that at a different time, question her about that name when things didn't feel so wrong.

"Lillian I... I don't know what to say. I never meant to- You didn't deserve- You... I can..." He couldn't Think of what to say to her, how to make things better. It all seemed impossibly complicated and painful to him. His body was aching now thanks to the curse. Frustrated and angered, his body shifted through several different forms quickly. He changed sizes and shape a dozen or more time before he was human again. His breath had sped up but it was still soft. He out his face in his hands.

"Tell me what to do Lillian." He couldn't meet her eyes and his voice was quiet.

With all of that she hadn't been expecting him to actually care that it was her first, that it mattered to her in all of this. Considering most of her complaints at one point in time had been called whining, then again he had been trying to be more considerate in it all. Maybe she should have given him more credit on some things, she could try and work on that in the future. It helped, a little bit, that he actually seemed to care about some of her feelings in it all...

"You don't... need to do anything, really, there isn't anything to be done about it all." Not that she could tell him to do, shaking the thought away for a moment she took a deep breath. She needed to calm her thoughts, to settle down a bit, this wasn't helping the situation and it was a problem for him, one he didn't exactly deserve in all of this.

"I think... it's more important to talk about something else right now, than... just... He told me to... to go for it, before I left him and found you. I can't think of why I listened to him, there had to have been some kind of enchantment." Lillian wasn't ready to admit that all he had done was tell her to do what she technically wanted to do, she was the one who wanted it. Maybe not like that, or maybe not as a reality, but a small thought in the back of her mind, a secret attraction to him. One that had bled through when she kissed him like that.

"I want to find him and find out what exactly happened." However that might have played out, but she was sure there was some kind of foul play at work.
[/div]

Fuddien looked to her as she responded. He sighed deeply, laying back on the bed as pain spread through his body. Now both of them were worked up and nothing had been resolved. He felt like such a fool! How could he let this happen? He had such strong powers and incredible wisdom, how did he not see that drunken night happening?

"Enchantment? What do you mean? If he did something to you involving magic we must find him. I wasn't drunk at the beginning, but the enchantments set up previously kept me from even realizing there were other supernatural creatures there. Do you remember him vividly? If I look into your mind, I might be able to see if I know him. Or perhaps I could pick up some clues n how to find him?" It might have sounded like he was calm again, but truly he was trying to avoid talking about what had happened. He didn't know how to handle it, he didn't know how he felt about Lillian anymore, and he didn't want to think about any of it.

Finally sitting down on the bed again, her bed, the bed they had-, she sat on the edge of the bed thinking about the events. Thinking about that charming, handsome, man she had been talking to. He had come up out of the blue, sat with her, and started talking. He had been nice, funny, the exact kind of person she could have easily enjoyed spending time with, maybe even wanted to get to know better if not for everything that was going on.

"You don't need to do anything with my mind, I can make an illusion." She could do basic spells like that easily enough, with Fuudien having cleared their mind and brought it all back as he did... It helped, she could focus on him easier as she illusion sprang forth from her fingertips. His form, what he had been wearing that night, his face, every detail she could easily recall thanks to him.

"I might be wrong, maybe it was just in my head but..." Lillian shook her head slightly, she could have just been that drunk, maybe she had glanced at Fuudien and he was trying to give her advice. Yet she wasn't so sure about it all. Something about it still felt fishy, and she wasn't willing to so easily let it go, not when there was a chance it was all wrong.
[/div]

He nodded. Of course he shouldn’t be poking around her head, that was a stupid idea. Looking over the illusion, he studied it carefully. The face, body shape, and especially the eyes. His eyes seemed different but he couldn’t put his finger on it.

“Unfortunately this isn’t enough. I can tell he’s not human but he could just be a elf with a streak for breaking hearts. I would have to be there in person to tell for sure... I’m a bit rusty with my detection.”

Well that was a bit on the unfortunate side, a small sigh coming out as the illusion ended, flickering out of existence in that moment. Maybe they could talk to Maia, she had a good memory for clients, or security footage, it was better than doing nothing after all. Lillian might have mentioned that idea to him if not for the knock that came on her door, causing her to jolt slightly on the bed in surprise.

"Come on lovebirds, you know mom is going to kill you if she doesn't get a chance to meet him~" Poppini chimed in from the other side of the door, fortunately not opening it at the moment. With Lillian's face right now... she probably would have given away something was a bit off, there would still be a soft groan of sorts at that.

"God I am so glad I enchanted my room when I was younger..." A few simple protection spells, wards against listening, spying, other things like that. Pretty common things for teenage spell casters anymore, which were entirely necessary when one happened to have siblings that they liked messing with.

"It's going to be worse later on if we don't go down there now, do you think you can handle it right now?" If not they could leave, and deal with the consequences at another time, but she really wasn't looking forward to that potential time...

"We're also going to have to tell them something, otherwise it's going to be pretty strange that we're around each other for the rest of my life." It was odd to hear that fact aloud, sure she knew it but to say it, like that?
[/div]

The illusion disappeared, leaving behind empty air. Still, Fuudien stared at that space. His face scrunched up just slightly, his eyes turning completely black. Anger filled him slowly, like a stopped-up sink with the faucet left on. This man had convinced Lillian to come to him.... this all... was his fault. Fuudien was about to use his magic to try and find the person when suddenly a knock sounded through the door.

His head swiveled quickly, his teeth barred and incredibly sharp. Then the sister spoke and his eyes became normal and quite wide. “Your mother?!!” He laughed, sounding a bit nervous. “I am... thankful for your spells as well.”

“I will go down now, but you must be careful. If they try to kill me do not under any circumstances try to save me because you will die.”
He was super serious, but only because his super serious voice covered up his nervousness. Normally Fuudien wasn’t afraid of anything, but he knew the wrath of a mother was the greatest kind of wrath and he was a demon to boot. This had been the very family that had imprisoned him after all.

“Right. Let’s... tell them I’m a foreign exchange student the school suddenly dropped on you because I had nowhere else to go. That should work, right?” He could barely put his thoughts together, so many new and LOUD emotions in his head.

There was a quiet little snort from her at that, the idea that her family was going to kill him, as if she could have been caught in the crossfire. Though there was another little thought the fact that he seemed concerned over her death, granted it would send him back to his prison but, there was also a little voice that suggest more than that he simply didn't want her to die. It could have been a possibility, just a quiet little thought there that she couldn't quite ignore.

"I think you are severely misjudging my family." She said, though didn't quite say much more about it than that. The foreign exchange story might not work so well with them, since over the years... well, there wouldn't be any real reason for him to be around, right? Shaking her head lightly she would head over towards the door and open it. "Dining room is this way."

The house was nice, it was a rather large, beautiful, cabin in the woods. It was old, had been in the family for generations, with modifications made here and there over the years. The bedrooms were all upstairs, and the dining room would be one of the first doorways down the stairs, Poppini and two others could be found in the room. Most likely her parents. Lillian resembled her father more than her mother in a number of ways, such as hair and eye color for the most obvious. Where as Poppini had her mothers brilliant red hair, and blue eyes.

"Morning Sweetie, why not tell us about your friend~?" Her mother asked, almost immediately as she came into the room. Lillian let out an awkward huff of a sigh at that, the entire situation was so strange here, especially considering how amused her mother looked right now. As if this were some juicy gossip...

"Well, Mom, Daddy, Poppy, this is Fuudien, we've been calling him Dien to others since his real name is kind of painful and hard the first couple times. He's an ancient, powerful, semi-terrifying, demon lord I accidentally unleashed from a prison out in that part of the forest we're not suppose to be in." Lillian said, quickly, not wanting to be stopped, interrupted, anything like that. "Now we're bound together, which is... okay, it's not so bad, it still takes a little getting used to, but its fine. Sorry for just showing up like that but, wellll... we both got a little drunk last night."

Her family was silent, stunned for the moment as they just looked at them there. It was something pretty shocking to say after all, to digest all of that in that.

"You have got to be shitting me, you mean if I'd gone into that area I could have been bound to a fine demon lord guy??" Her sister would be the first one to break the silence.
[/div]

Misjudging her family? How could he do that when he knew their past so well? He had tangled with several of their mages before he was trapped by the most powerful of descendants. It didn't make sense to him that even though the times had changed, the family had changed enough to not care about him. He carried his anger with him through all those painful years, why wouldn't they? Should they not be proud that they had defeated the greatest villain ever to appear in the world. Fuudien being released just had to be their top priority and fear.... right?

He followed her through the hallways, admiring the decorations and the building itself. It was nice, a good mix of old-fashioned and new. Though it still wasn't as old-fashioned as he was used to. They arrived in the dining room and he tensed. So much power in one room, it didn't seem realistic. Of course, they were almost all of the blood of the mage, so it was completely realistic. HE put his hands in his pockets and didn't speak.

His head came up as Lillian suddenly spilled everything, but she was too fast. Anger rose in him again, quicker this time. Yet when he spoke, he sounded calm and smug. "Lillian. Next time you want me to keep a secret, I'm telling your entire class, though, last time I checked, your classmates can't kill you if they want." A frown appeared on his face as he hissed. "Thanks for asking me if i was okay with this first."

He turned to her sister. "What?..." She was interested in him at a time like this after what she had walked in on???!

Well, she hadn't expected him to be happy about what she had just done, but he really didn't know her family like she did. He knew a different part of it, from quite a long time ago, when things were different. Which meant he couldn't have known it would be fine, which was part of why she hadn't asked him. Of course she knew that wouldn't be very nice of her, which was why she knew he would be upset.

"They needed to know, it was going to come out eventually..." She said, a little quietly, it was true. Eventually there would be questions, about him, the nature of them being together constantly, what happened. Where his power came from, so many questions. This would be a much better way to handle it, she was sure. She could try to make it up to him later.

Her mother would have stood up by that point, coming around the table and over towards the two of them, a quiet snicker coming from Poppini there. The older woman would have walked right up to the two of them, rolling her lips a little as she looked the two of them over.

"Well, I have to say for the guy you gave your V-card to you have good taste, solid ten overall. Little questionable on the whole demon lord thing but I know I raised you better than to sleep with a total creep."
Lillian cringed a little when her mother spoke there, her dad actually had to pause for a moment as he raised a hand to try and cover the amused smile that was growing on his face.

"Okay if this is what breakfast is going to be we're just going to go..." Because this was going to be an absolute nightmare.

"No, no, come on sit down Sweetheart, you too, eat before you go, it feels like ages since we last saw you!" Her mother insisted.
[/div]

“No! They didn’t! You just wanted them to know! And if you and I were careful enough they wouldn’t have ever known. Now your entire family knows about me and that could possibly put them or me in danger. Excellent decision making skills, just excellent.” He clapped quickly and quietly for her at the end, as if she ha down a prize. Then he turned away from her and crossed his arms. There was a lot more he wanted to say, but family was present and he wouldn’t risk upsetting them.

As the mother came over, he avoided eye contact. He didn’t want to speak to or know any of them, so he tried to make sure they knew he certainly wasn’t going to speak. Then she went on about the two of them and he couldn’t help but blush. She was interested in him as well?? But she was married and her daughter had just made a similar comment! And he had just slept with her other daughter the night before!! What was wrong with this family?!

The invitation of breakfast got him to speak quickly. “There’s no need Mrs. Evans. We have much to attend to at the apartment. I can make breakfast for her there and we can get our work done. Please excuse us.” He put his fingers on Lillian’s temple.

They were back to this then, it seemed, Lillian letting out a small sigh over how he was reacting to this. They would have to sort that out, when she could properly explain her family to him. When she could help him understand why she had to do that, there was more to it than just secrets and careful planning to keep everything hidden. Hopefully he would understand once she could tell him everything, hopefully.

"Oh he cooks too? Remember to use protection you two!!" Her mother quickly chimed in amused with both points, knowing that they were probably going to teleport out the same way they had teleported in. Lillian, though, was not thinking of the apartment at that moment, her mind had been somewhere else. On something she planned on telling him about her parents, except part of that would manifest as a destination, as there was a room tied to that information...

It was a large room under the house, with segments partitioned off, a lovely atmosphere to it, and various lounges all around. There would be a personal bar against one of the walls, and against another of the walls... would be all manners of different kinds of 'toys'. As soon as Lillian realized where they were her face started to flame up awkwardly.

"You can't just start a teleport without warning I'm not always going to be thinking about the right place!" They were still in her parents house after all, just... the worst room of the house as far as she was concerned.
[/div]

“HAHA YES OF COURSE MRS. EVANS.” Fuudien said quickly and awkwardly loud as he tried to get Lillian to focus. Then they were in a new place, a new room with... new things.

“What?! I didn’t- You must have done it! I wasn’t even ready to teleport yet! Where are we?! Still in your home... I can feel your parents’ magic. What is this place?? What are those?” He gestured around. He was angry, tired, and confused. He really just wanted to go back to the apartment and drown himself in books so he could put this whole morning and the night before behind him.

Had she been the one to do it? She hadn't meant to! He just, well, he always teleported them when his hand was on her temple! It was just... the thing he did, had she accidentally tapped into that, the fact that things happened to be like that? Maybe she had wanted to escape the situation as well, with everything that happened to be going on, the situation was pretty awkward... Her entire family, it was going to take some explaining.

"This, this is, just... it's... The worst room in the house." She finally got out, scrubbing a hand over her face there. She had stumbled in here once when she was younger, and had to come down a few times since then for various uncomfortable reasons.

"It's my parents weird... sex... room. They use it when they host swinger... parties... Which, which are... parties where people trade partners." He probably wouldn't have known what a 'swinger' was. "And other... parties, look, l, can we just go...?" She did not like this room, not at all.
[/div]

“This is.... UGH!! Why do they have a place for that in the same house their children live in?! And... they switch partners?!! Isn’t that the whole concept of marriage?!!! This is- I don’t even know what to say...” He gagged, an unpleasant picture in his mind.

It was a little surprising that he was so disturbed about the whole situation, considering he was a demon. When some were known for tempting people away from their partners, encouraging sins, such as 'adultery' and whatnot. All the different things that created pain and so many other potentially problematic situations. Then again hadn't she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt on many different things?

"You really don't want to hear what else they do in here then..." Such as the group activities that would come up, fortunately she never walked in on one of those parties, but at a certain age she became aware of their existence unfortunately. A fact that kept her from going down there ever again.

"We should really, really, go, okay...?" At least he wasn't upset with her anymore, just grossed out it seemed.
[/div]

“Why would you even think of this place?! What in your wildest thoughts made you think to come to this place?!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!?” He ended up shouting at her, then he rubbed his face with both hands and sighed. “This is a mess... this is all a mess...” He murmured softly.

"I wasn't thinking of coming here!" She defended, getting a little uncomfortable with that whole accusation. He was far more upset about this than she would have ever expected him to be, given that he had just been playing around with different girls last night... Who was he to be freaking out so much about it all?

"I was just thinking about how funny it was that you were worried about my parents, that they were making you uncomfortable with... that, so I just ended up thinking about how weird this room was, that's all! Then, just... well..." Pausing there she kind of huffed a little, awkward about the whole situation. How was this worse then having woken up from sleeping together? It almost didn't seem real.

"They're weird, okay, open, super loving people. It just kind of, look, can we drop it?? Please? I'm very safely thinking about the apartment now let's go." By that point Lillian would have tried to take his hand, to place it on her temple again.
[/div]

He would squat down, sitting in his heels with his hands over his face as she spoke. Everything about this morning was just making hims incredibly aggravated. He didn’t want to know anything about her family, he hadn’t wanted to sleep with her, he hadn’t wanted to even meet her family, and he CERTAINLY didn’t want to go in this room.

When she took his hand he quickly pulled away and took a step back. “Stop! Stop... don’t touch me. Do not touch me.” He turned away with his hands on his hips and took deep breaths. Looking up to the ceiling, he spoke in demon for a little, having a whole conversation with himself. He finished after a few minutes and looked to her. “I am going to take us home... and then I’m going to cook you breakfast... and then I’m going to read. You won’t talk to me or bother me, alright?”

This seemed to really be breaking him, Lillian kind of just looked at him shocked as he went through having a moment over everything. It was odd that the worse he seemed to get the calmer she felt, as if she had to hold it together so at least one of them would be. This whole morning was absolutely insane, at the very least no one had come downstairs to find them in here...

"You don't have to make me breakfast I'm not very hungry anyways... Just, let's go and you can get to your books alright?" It was better than standing around here, besides some quiet time to just process everything... would be amazing. Especially since she desperately feel like she needed a shower after, well, everything last night. Things were mostly calm, they could probably exist in different rooms right? If not, well, he could sit outside of the door or something with his book it would be fine.
[/div]

“No no, you need sustenance. You don’t have to eat a lot but I am making you breakfast.” His eyes flamed up and the world around them burned until there was only black. It was as if they were in a void, standing on a floor that didn’t exist. Then a white door appeared and he walked over to it. Opening it up, it was as if they had just walked through the front door of her apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back