• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

He looked up at her and smiled. “I slept... for ten minutes He laughed a little, then stopped slowly hugging her ankles as if he would never see them away. He rolled on his side, moving away until he hit the couch. There he stopped and stared at the ceiling. “You’re sage... that’s what matters!”

Jumping up, he hugged her close and smiled like dork. Finishing off the last of the bottle he hand, he slid to the ground and hugged her legs “I just want hugssss... can I not get hugs? I thought you cared about people, IIIIIII want my hug PLEAASEEE!” He looked up at her, his silly ness disappearing for a second to show true heartfelt pain.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
Ten minutes, that certainly didn't fit how exhausted he had seemed before the two of them had even laid down. How long had she been asleep for..? It was starting to get dark by now so, unless she had slept through an entire day then it could have only been a few hours or so. The dying pinkness to the sky the only judge she had of that, since her clock was just a little bit broken right now, and she wasn't sure where her phone was. That was one of the least of her concerns right now though.

"Right, I'm safe, and y-" Green eyes widened when he jumped up, and she was wrapped up in a sudden surprising hug, that certainly didn't last but was still very unusual for the moments it lasted for. Drunk Fuudien was an entirely different monster she was going to have to learn, though that may have had to wait. Watching him slump down, speak, demanding hugs of all things... She very well may have said something different, gone to get him a coffee or something to sober him up with, until she noticed the look on his face. It certainly didn't last long, but it was there.

"Well... How am I suppose to hug you, if you're all the way down there?" She questioned, stepping around him over to the couch, voice a little softer by now. Sitting on it she would pat the space next to her, an invitation more than anything. Something was seriously wrong, and she honestly didn't know what to do about it aside from just be there for him.
[/div]

She stepped out of his hug and walked to the couch. He smushed his face sideways into the floor as he looked at her, disappointed that she had escaped. When she patted the space beside her though, he would smile. Happily standing up and sitting beside her, laying the back of his head in her lap.

“Lillian I’m so tireddddd. I wanna sleep but I can’t! I wish I could I... your eyes are GREEN! Woahhhhhh! My eyes can be green!” his eyes suddenly matched her’s in color. He laughed, turning on his side. “You were just gone! You were gone that day... We didn’t know where you went! We looked everywhere!! I destroyed some stuff...” He covered his face, looking ashamed. “I’m sorry Lillian... I’m so idiotic...”

Last edited:
[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
If it hadn't been for that moment, for that look, she had seen on his face then she very well have just assumed he was far more drunk than last night. That he was simply decided to drink the rest of the day, evening, and night away. As if that would be a way to solve the events that had happened earlier, but unfortunately there had been that look, that moment where she saw the more of the situation. The problem, his pain.

"Why can't y-" There would be a pause when he commented on her eyes, and it too far too much willpower to keep from letting out a soft laugh. Slowly shaking her head, fingers running through his hair at the moment while his head was in her lap. Wanting to help sooth him somehow, calm him as best she could. Anything right now that might be easier than whatever he was currently feeling.

"That's okay, things can be replaced, its just stuff." She would speak softly, wanting him to know that it was fine. She wasn't mad at him, it would all be okay...

"What happened, Fuudien...? What happened to you?" And almost more importantly than that, how could she help him?
[/div]

He leaned into the touch as her hands ran through his hair. It felt so nice, especially since he was super drunk.

“But it’s your stuff, it matters to you....” He rolled over to his opposite shoulder, his back to her now. Everything suddenly felt cold and gloomy, his hands going to hold his shoulders. “I’m such a fool... if I could control my emotions, if I could just stay calm for one moment... you would have gone... you wouldn’t have been trapped by... by him.” He shuddered, then turned to her quickly. He grew into his normal size and stood over the couch, looking around. “I-I can’t rest... he could come back and... and... Why can’t I protect you?”

Looking at her, he slowly shrank until he was kneeling at her feet, looking up at her. A few lava drops fell from one of his eyes before he laughed pitifully. “What a fool... you thought I could change, you thought I would be better! Why... why can’t I just... be better? Why can’t I be.... what you want?” he leaned forward and hugged her waist, pulling her to the edge of the couch. He sniffled into her stomach.

All signs were pointing towards Zarkadius being the heart of the problem, but she couldn't understand what could have possibly happened to Fuudien to even trigger the way he was responding, the way he was acting. He was plenty powerful enough to have protected himself from anything, so what was it? Emotional, it was all emotional, since anything physical wouldn't have left him like this of all things.

"Fuudien, it's okay, it's okay... You don't have to protect me I'm okay..." More than just thoughts on the bond he was worried about her, deeply, Lillian honestly didn't believe he would have seemed so upset about it had it been just been the bond. Not as drunk as he seemed to be, not with how many bottles she could see in the room. That was somehting she could worry about later.

"I don't... I don't understand, where is all of this coming from? Why do you think I want you to change, or be better? I just..." Was he even talking to her right now, or himself? Trying to piece that together, trying to determine what exactly she wanted from it anyways. That wasn't important, her wants in it all. What was more important was that he was okay in all of this, more than anything.

"You don't need to be better, or change, or anything like that, you are what I want." Honestly, at this point, she wasn't even sure in what way she truly meant that, all Lillian knew was that she did mean it.
[/div]

"No, you don't get it! He thinks I'll destroy you, that'll I hurt you. I don't know why he cares, but he'll come back for you... and he has help. Help that would do anything to see me imprisoned again, even K- Even k-k-" He couldn't say it. instead, pressing his face more into her stomach.

He shook his head. "No you don't." He got up and sat beside her on the couch, another bottle of something blue appearing in his hand. Leaning his head on her shoulder, he pulled his feet up and his knees to his chest. "You... you want another human. A human guy who understands your feelings and knows how to help you instead of getting more upset. You want a guy who does tend to murder others when he gets upset, who hasn't... been bad his whole life. You can't want me, you're just too good, too beautiful, too..." He took a drink and then sighed.

"Vladyun didn't help me... it was his job to find you..." He hugged her arm and whined softly. "I want a hug..."

There was so much context that she was missing in this entire situation, some much more information that she just needed to be able to properly help him. Though if one thing was clear it was that she wasn't going to get anything out of him like this, not right now, not as drunk as he happened to be. Right now she would be lucky to get one coherent sentence out of him.

"I think you've had more than enough to drink now." As she said that Lillian would quickly try and take his bottle from him, putting it off to the side out of his reach. Not that he couldn't simply conjure up some more of it, when she wanted him to just stop.

"Stop assuming you know what I should, or shouldn't, want." She added in after that, turning her attention to him there. Nudging at him slightly, trying to shift a little to get him facing her. "Fuudien, stop thinking so much, just... stop. It's okay, alright...? Just lay your head here and relax a little." Of course she patted her lap there.
[/div]

He whined a bit when his drink was taken, but it didn't last long as she nudged him. Looking at her, he smiled a little. "You know... I was scared to kiss you back before... but not just because I thought you didn't like me... I was scared that I might actually like you back... isn't that so silly? I'm so sillllyyyyyyyy." He laughed a little, leaning his forehead to her's. His laughter died and he sighed heavily. "Please don't leave me..." He murmured softly, sounding desperate and just plain lonely. His hands found her's and he whispered in demon. Opening his eyes, his irises were a soft pink. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'll do whatever it takes next time, I won't let you down." He closed his eyes again and breathed in her scent.

Everything felt so much slower in that moment, still, as he confessed those hidden details to her. Each beat of her heart felt like it pounded so much more forcefully, so much more slowly, in those moments as she stared back at him. Lillian didn't know what to say to him at all, how she could even respond to all of that right now.

"You didn't let me down... And I'm not going anywhere..." There was an almost nervous degree to her words there, one of her hands hesitantly coming up to rest on his cheek. So close, he was so close to her once more. Why did her thoughts always seem to scatter when they were like this...?

"Fuudien... Just..." She ended up just stopping there, just looking at him, before she leaned forward that slightest bit to kiss him again.
[/div]

"No I did, I let you... down..." He would lean into her hand as it rested on his cheek. Taking a deep breath, he focused his attention toward her. He looked deep into those green eyes with his pink ones', an ocean of emotions storming in them. Fear, despair, guilt, and worry crashed in his eyes, destroying the small beach of security and confidence.

When she kissed him, he almost started crying but kissed her back. He laughed a little, a happy sound, then he continued the kiss. His hands wrapped around her, his shaky limbs pulling her close. His touch was soft yet desperate like this moment would never happen again. He held the kiss as long as she would allow before sitting back and looked down. "Did I.. Did I do it right this time?" He held her hands, a gentle smile on his face.

The sensation was so different, miles different. Kissing him right now, as she was, it was miles different from how it had felt the night before while the both were drunk as could be. Sloppily falling into one another and carrying on driven by passions. It was almost like how she had wished that first kiss could have been, if only he weren't completely drunk right now...

By the time she broke the kiss she needed a moment to catch her breath, thoughts, only to be surprised a little by his question. A small, almost broken, laugh would slip out there as she just gave a small shake of her head. Amusement, rather than a no.

"I don't know, let's see." By this point it didn't seem so necessary to hold back, to restrain from what they apparently both wanted as she just pulled him back in for another. He seemed a little calmer after that first one after all, and she didn't exactly see a problem in this road to recovery for him.
[/div]

Everything about the moment feel wonderful. From the softness of her lips to the way her heart pounded in her chest, it all made Fuudien feel great. The walls had finally been broken open and he was relishing in the care and comfort of his human companion.

She laughed a bit at his question, making him worried. His face scrunched ulna little and he was about to pull away entirely when she kissed him again. His eyes widened and he couldn’t help but just stare for a few moments.

This was happening... this was really happening!

A grin stretched across his face and he kissed her back. He got a little closer to her, laying her hands on his neck and twisting his arms around her waist.

It all felt right. There wasn’t another way to describe it, it just felt... right.

There were those brief moments in time, with him, like this, where she wasn't quite able to think. Her thoughts flickering away where all she wanted to do was focus on the sensation, even before she had been able to name what it was she wanted. Why, after everything, in everything, why was this so easy? So comfortable? When had it all become so simple and complex at the same time?

"You know it would be nice if we didn't end up like this, for once, from one or both of us being drunk..." Granted the first kiss neither of them had been drinking for but, that didn't exactly end up going the same way. Instead it ended awkwardly, rather than with the butterflies that she currently felt making a home in her stomach.

"Today... earlier, before you found me... there was an incubus there, really annoying little shit. He had these weird powers... and, just... I ended up thinking of you." She shared, some of what had happened, the cause of the little injuries. They couldn't just kiss his problems away after all, that wouldn't help him, not in the long run... Maybe if she shared a little it would help him.
[/div]

It was just nice. Just... sweet, kind, gentle, perfect, all the words he could think to describe something amazing, that was what it was. Their lips sat on each other as if they were puzzle pieces, two little patterns made to fit each other exactly, despite how different they looked.

When she spoke, he leaned his head on her shoulder and put his forehead to her neck. “Drunk??? I’m not drunk! I’m just... I’m being silly. It feels good! You should be silly too, it’s makes you forget bad things. I forgot was I was sad about!!” He giggled a little, kissing her neck. Then he pulled away and pulled her into his lap, holding her with his arms around her stomach. “You’re so beautiful...”

He rested his head on her shoulder and hummed softly, happy, before she spoke. His eyes widened slowly. He didn’t respond immediately, images racing through his mind and feelings dancing across his body. “Me? You... you thought... of....” He hugged her tightly, whispering something in demon, sounding terrified. Then he let go. “S-Sorry... I don’t like... that...” he turned into a cat, slipping into the couch cushions and hiding.

The hints continued to something being wrong, some problem in the entire situation. They couldn't just act like things were okay, normal. They couldn't just revel in this newly accepted attraction to one another, these feelings. Not until the root of his problem was at the very least tackled. Even if he didn't tell her what exactly it was, he couldn't ignore it. She wasn't going to let him just hide away from it and destroy himself rather than face it with the strength she knew he had.

"No Fuudien!" Lillian spoke quickly when he tried to slink away as a cat once more, where she would go ahead and just grab him by the scruff of the neck that he now had. Unwilling to let him hide in the couch of all places, or hide at all for that matter. "You can't just run from me, or this, whatever this is." After all why was he so upset about something like that? She probably would have been a lot more upset had the incubus actually managed to do anything to her, anything more serious than what had transpired.

"Please, just talk to me Fuudien, I'm here. I want to help too, okay? You saved me earlier, let me save you now."
[/div]

Before he could slink away his body was jerked back. He wriggled and meowed, finally realizing that Lillian had him by the scruff. He hung there, pitiful. His ears pressed to his head and he avoided looking at her.

“No... I don’t want to! I don’t want...” He meowed softly at her, closing his eyes. “I don’t want to be there again... he hurt me! He’s... he’s... the opposite... of you...” He pulled his legs to himself and whimpered. “you are exquisite... he is... disgusting...” He began to cry a little.

With so little information, everything so broken and scattered apart, Lillian was trying very hard to figure out what could have possibly caused Fuudien to end up like this. What had Zarkadius done, or was it the Incubus, was that why he was so upset when she mentioned him? Honestly she thought it would be a compliment, that she'd been wishing Fuudien was there with her instead of... A thought tickled at her, a strange thing, an impossible thought...

"Fuudien it-" She would have been pulling him back to her chest by this point, trying to pet and sooth him once more, when Zarkadius simply appeared in the room cutting her off. Lillian would have immediately went ahead to try and shield Fuudien from him, glaring obviously.

"Honestly I cannot fathom why you happen to be so upset, all we did was have sex which you consented to." The other demon lord accused, arms crossed over his chest as Lillian just stared baffled, speechless.
[/div]

Fuudien sat in her hand, his eyes squeezed tight and his tail curled up around his leg. He looked very uncomfortable, very sad, and very done with everything.

Then Zarkadius showed up. He meowed loudly, then saw Lillian’s face. He turned into a little mouse, running away. He hid under a chair, turning back into a cat. “YOU KNEW I DIDN’T WANT TO!! YOU KNEW IT WAS ME!!” He whined, shouting in despair. “You could have sent me a-away, y-you c-could have stopped me!!” He whimpered.

As far as Lillian could tell anymore her brain was completely broken now, finding out that Fuudien and Zarkadius had had sex, questionably consensual sex, or some sorted event none the less. She had no idea what to say to this situation, or even how to actually comprehend the information that came in. They, had... That was what was wrong...?

"No, not exactly. I did not know you were against it, when you were playing the part of an incubus who was interested in pleasing me as as your new lord." Zarkadius stated simply, watching as Fuudien fled away to a new position, a rather strange position all things considered. From a mouse, back to a cat. The word Incubus settling around Lillian at that point, the incubus she had met earlier, had that...

"Besides I was not certain it was you the entire time, I was simply convinced you were involved somehow with young Lillian's kidnapping." The man continued, as he went over and sat down beside Lillian as though nothing had happened at all today. An eyebrow raised towards all the bottles within the room, the mess of things.

Lillian was still trying to process it all, certain details not quite connecting, or maybe she just didn't want them to connect right now. Especially as she couldn't help but picture the two of them together for a moment, her eyes clenching shut as she tried to banish the thoughts.
[/div]

Fuudien stayed under the chair, not responding anymore. When he finally poked his head out, he saw him sitting next to Lillian. He roared, suddenly a chimera. The huge lion Pouncing on Zarkadius, he roared. “Don’t you get near her!!! You knew you did!! You’re just pretending you didn’t so you didn’t do anything wrong!! You’re disgusting!” He put both paws on Zarkadius’s chest, his snake-tail wrapping around Lillian protectively. He breathed quickly, his claws out and his eyes burning... literally.

He could forget the despair, no matter how drunk he was, but he wouldn’t let Lillian get kidnapped again. No matter who he had to face, what enemy he had to kill, he would protect her. Especially since he was super out of it.

His goat head looked around, scanning the room in case someone else showed up.

1565998333116.jpeg

She ended up cringing away slightly at the sudden shift in body shaping as Fuudien came at Zarkadius, startling her from her thoughts as she just blinked hard at this new visual. Fuudien over top Zarkadius, it wasn't helping, not at all as she tried to banish the new thoughts from her mind. The very problematic thoughts drifting around in her mind. She was terrible, really she was, though she squirmed a little with the whole snake tail wrap thing, that was a bit strange...

"Lillian would you please call off your guard dog." Zarkadius spoke calmly, seemingly unconcerned with the shift before him. He also didn't seem to be very interested in actually trying to explain things to him, trying to share his side of the story. As far as Zarkadius was concerned Fuudien was a grown man, one who had ever opportunity to do something about the situation had he truly wanted to. Instead he committed to his role, and decided to stay in it all.

"I came here to speak civilly after your little disappearing act, congratulations, truly, on calling my bluff over that curse." He added in, Lillian letting out something of a sigh as she poked at the snake tails. "Fuudien it's okay he wasn't... We should at least hear it before you bite his head off."
[/div]

Fuudien didn’t move and inch, snarling into his face. He couldn’t think at the moment, there wasn’t any coherent ideas in his mind. he was running on alcohol and emotion, that was it. Right now the only emotions he could feel were anger and sadness. Sadness toward his actions, towards the things that had been done to him, and anger, anger towards himself, towards Zarkadius, and towards the world, the same world that had taken away his precious Lillian. Well... that was mostly Zarkadius, but his jumbled feelings told him that had the world not informed Zarkadius of his presence, no harm would have come to Lillian or... him.

Lillian spoke and he was quick to listen, like an obedient dog, ironically. He whimpered to her. “But Lil... Lillian! He took you away! He- He is bad! I- Lilliaannnnnnn!” Yes, he wanted to protect her. Yes, he wanted to obey her. Those two options collided and he swayed on his paws. Giving up, he turned into a simple white lion, lying at and ON Lillian’s feet. He put his head on his paws. He looked like a scolded puppy, his ears back and his eyes down.

Overall she felt a little bad about this, his response, the way that he seemed so upset about the situation. The new lion laying by her feet. She could crouch down then to start lightly running her hands over his mane, wanting to console him. Let him know that everything was going to be okay, even if he probably thought that it wasn't right now.

"At least one of you seems to possess some common sense." Zarkadius spoke, relaxing on the couch as if nothing had even transpired. "Now then, aiding the two of you would have been far simplier at my estate rather than this plane."

"Okay normally when you're trying to help someone you don't kidnap them, put them in a crappy dress, and then... Well, you know!" Lillian shot at him, the whole dress thing really bothered her. Especially since she didn't remember being changed so it was just kind of creepy. "That was a very expensive dress, thank you. I have nothing if not quality, little one."

"Stop calling me little one! It's really creepy."
[/div]

“Aiding?” Fuudien looked over as his head tilting, leaning towards where Lillian’s hand rubbed him. He growled softly, agreeing whole-heartedly with Lillian.

“You’re MEAN! I mean- you said- I would never hurt Lillian!! You stole her from me!” He really did try and participate in the conversation like an adult but it just wasn’t happening. It also made him sick to think that Zarkadius really might have been trying to help. He was a demon lord, and he knew they weren’t that subtle or caring of others emotions. He was one after all. Zarkadius clearly thought lesser of Fuudien and the kidnapping could have been him taking control of the situation he thought Fuudien couldn’t handle. If he was helping... he had distracted him for nothing.

Fuudien gave up, turning back into a small cat. He hopped up onto the couch and sat close to Lillian’s side. His tail slipped behind her and his body leaned against her’s. No whines or meows came from him, having given up on forgetting things and making himself feel better. He was also getting tired from shifting forms so much, something he did a lot when he was emotional.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back