• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It was all too much, everything swirling together with such chaos. What she wanted, needed, and thought continuing to scatter, so terribly with little change to the situation. It wasn't helpful, and unfortunately she couldn't gather any of her thoughts together well enough to do anything about it. Was it the aura, that power that was seeping around her, that settled in the feeling of rightness? The sensation that things were as they should have been, settled, together, safe. Or was it something else?

"That will be quite enough, incubus." Zarkadius spoke then, the intention of this after all was to send her a very distinct message, not for her to be permanently traumatized by the situation. After the haze wore off, after all, it would hit her. The feeling wouldn't last forever, and he wasn't planning on sending her back broken in that way, even he had limits.

She didn't really hear what he said though, not that the words were even aimed at her anyways. Lillian was far too wrapped up in everything else.
[/div]

Fuudien's kisses grew longer, his lips resting on her skin for a bit before finding a new place to rest. He nibbled on her ear while his nails went to work at ripping her dress.

It was perfect, so peaceful, so right. It just had to happen, as if it were meant to be, his body told him to go fo it, the voice inside warning to be better this time.

The demon lord's voice just cut through it all, in the middle of his work. Fuudien looked up, blinking a little when he saw Zarkadius. It actually took him a moment to remember where he was, what he was supposed to be doing before he finally responded. Giving a soft laugh, he tilted his head against Lillian's, closing one eye in a cute manner. "But my lord, the lesson had barely begun... She hasn't learned a thing, I'm afraid." His softly-glowing purple eyes turned to Lillian again and he whispered in her ear. "isn't that right little bird?"

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
The words from him dripped into her mind like slow droplets on the surface of the water, rippling outwards and breaking up as they spread. She understood them, so to speak, but they slipped away all the same. She didn't know what to say, wasn't entirely sure how to. Something about him stopping, leaving, she wasn't entirely sure if she even wanted that. Should she want that?

"My intention was to send her back in one piece, not emotionally broken." Zarkadius spoke as he thought for a moment, seemingly making up his mind about something he wanted to do here. There were ways to soften the situation really, and if needed he really could just throw the 'incubus' out of the room, but then again...

"Though I suppose do what you will." There was another layer to this that he wouldn't simply ignore. With that, he was simply gone. Leaving the two of them alone to do whatever.
[/div]

He glanced at the demon lord for a moment, then back to Lillian. He pulled her closer and bit deep into her neck, something normal incubus would do to claim their prey... but he didn't put any magic into it. Hopefully the pain would snap her out of the trance long enough for him to save himself before he acted little too into her. Of course, he pulled away when Zarkadius spoke again, her blood dripping from his lips. "Wait my lord!" Then he was gone.

No this wasn't tight. Why had he changed his mind? Why had he left them alone when he had just disliked the idea. He crawled out of the bed, looking around the room as if he were a boy lost in a supermarket, searching for his mother desperately. "But my lord... Lord Zarkadius... I came... to see you." He pushed all his longing for Lillian, all the ideas he had planned for her into those words, hoping to pull Zarakdius from his mission.

He knelt on the floor, 'accidentally' dampening his aura. He knew Lillian would be furious when she came-to, so maybe Zarakdius would return to settle her down or heal the deep bite mark that was now in her neck.

That worked, if nothing else did, the sharp sensation cut through the haze of scattered thoughts and slammed them back together as if two crashing waves. It was a mess, still there was some clarity as one of her hands shot towards her neck. It all became easier as he moved away from her, the sensation weakening to an extent as she blinked hair. This entire situation was just...

"Who the hell do you think is a little bird??" Would suddenly come out, her anger seething through as she sat up, her one hand on her neck and the other grasping at the tears in the damned dress. She might not have wanted it, but she certainly wanted to be wearing at least something right now.

"You creepy, perverse... dickbasket!" She hissed out at the incubus in there, Zarkadius not yet returning...
[/div]

He thought Zarkadius would return quicker, but he didn't. Even when his plan worked, the demon lord didn't care that his guest was now wide awake and enraged. She was crying, he could hear her soft sniffled without turning around. She spat venom at him as he stood there in 'misery.'

He looked up to the ceiling, thinking. Either Zarkadius knew or this was still a test. Hopefully Vladyun had been sneakier than him. Fuudien wasn't one to give up easily though. He would regret this later, he knew it.

"Shut up you pest. This is your fault." He turned swiftly on her, striking her across the face into the bed. His eyes burned his aura sizzling with anger. Black had filled out around his purple irises, betraying his fierce emotions. Lillian had seen those black eyes before, but it was common among demons to have a physical change when they grew too angry. Most had their eyes change anyways.

Looking around in anger, he huffed. "Lord Zarkadius... the only lord I could reach with my limited power and you took him from me." He snarled at her, his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I was wrong, you're not a little bird, you're an ugly rat." He pulled out his sword, flourishing it before placing the tip under her chin. He knew he would pay for this later, the curse would surely punish him when it had the power to do so, but now he needed to distract Zarkadius. "The lord never forbade me from ending you. I might as well take ou the trash. Whatever game he played with you, well darling-" His eyes glowed brightly as he called upon his 'small' power as an incubus. "- that game is over."

Of all the things that she might have been expecting from this, that was not it. It took a few seconds for the sting for the pain to even register as she sat back up on the bed. Sure, she hadn't really been expecting her loud mouth and whatnot to do her any favors here, but she hadn't been expecting to be literally bitch slapped back into bed. As the shock faded away anger began to swirl again, if she wasn't afraid of Zarkadius she wasn't afraid of this one either, even if that sword didn't look very friendly.

The sword would cut into her chin slightly when she decided to murmur something, a transfiguration spell to turn the blade into a foam toy sword, one that she didn't have a problem batting away from her throat, the thin trickle of blood from the once blade not concerning her too much...

"My friend is twice the demon lord that pompous fuck will ever be, especially if he's having HENCHMEN do his DIRTY-WORK." She raised her voice twice there, trying to accentuate points, since considering everything she had seen here thus far... She really doubted Zarkadius was going to go through all of that trouble just to let her get killed before he could do whatever his plan was.

"Must you always be so crass?" The demon lord spoke as he reappeared within the room, voice more exasperated than anything now. He had most likely considered to observe the entire exchange, suggesting it was in fact part of his test.

"The game I am playing with that girl is far from over, should she die you shall too." It was hard to tell if he meant that literally, or if he was threatening to kill him if something happened to her. "Come along now." He wasn't speaking to Lillian on that, of course, yet even still... "Fuck you."

"Perhaps later, little one." Lillian just growled a little in irritation at him.
[/div]

For a moment Fuudien thought she might actually hurt herself as she murmured something, the sword cutting into her skin. Instead it just turned into a child’s toy, which she swatted away. He was proud of her for not backing down, but he had to play his part. “My sword!! You little brat!” He went to grab her and stopped, snarling as he listened to her.

Inside he felt a little fuzzy, secretly moved by her compliment toward him. And she had called him a friend... he liked the sound of it coming off her tongue. Hopefully she was talking about him of course. His irrational brain gave him some doubt even when there wasn’t any reason for it.

“Your friend? Where is your friend now, hm???” he stopped moving when Zarkadius appeared, relief filling him. When he spoke to him about Lillian he sighed as if disappointed, But nodded his head. “Of course... I apologize my lord.” He moved after the demon lord as he said come along, angrily snatching up the toy sword.

As they walked away he looked to the ground. “I didn’t think you would hear me, my lord. After I called your name and you did not appear-“ He looked at him. “I meant to ill toward you, I was just upset. It’s hard to think a pet human might be valued over an incubus... especially if you like to play games with her.”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:28px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#941111;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#941111;font-size:25px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/zGY2fGff/Zarky.png');background-size:cover;background-position:-10px 0px;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lord Zarkadius[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
The door would be locked behind her as Zarkadius lead Fuudien away from Lillian's room, it didn't take long for her to start banging on the damned thing in irritation. She would not be a silent prisoner, which in a way he somewhat respected. Power and courage were things he valued, not that he was willing to tell her that now. It was easier if she thought he was annoyed rather than bemused.

"You misunderstand the nature of my games with her, I have no intentions of touching her. It is... better for all parties involved that she remains largely unharmed." Zarkadius spoke oddly freely at the moment, as if completely unconcerned over potential 'secrets' that might be slipping out as he did so. As if it was all part of some plan together.

"So long as she remains here she is safe from the other as well, he... May very well break her, which is something I would rather not see transpire. Young Lillian, though only human, has an important part to play." Finally stopping he would open a new door, another bedroom, larger, the masters it looked like. His bedroom.
[/div]

They began to walk away from the locked door and from Lillian, who still had a bite mark on her neck and a cut on her chin. Fuudien glanced back in disgust as she continued to make noises, bite as thankful he hadn’t had to hurt her more.

He didn’t understand why Zarkadius was so open with these things that seemed like important secrets, or why he had allowed him to go further with Lillian when he didn’t want her to get hurt.

“Oh, I see. Sorry my lord, I just assumed...” He laughed once. Never mind my lord.” He listened, frowning a little when he was spoke of. “Is this the same creature she was talking about? Haha~ I don’t know what you’ve been planning but it sounds very interesting...” He laughed again.

When they reached his bedroom, he blushed lightly, the color lilac on his cheeks. What exactly were they doing here, right now?

“Fancy~ I assume it’s your room? I like what you’ve done with it.” He bounced around before coming back to him.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:28px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#941111;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#941111;font-size:25px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/zGY2fGff/Zarky.png');background-size:cover;background-position:-10px 0px;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lord Zarkadius[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
"If a certain individual reaches her then he will end up destroying her, that is all you need know." The demon lord spoke with an air of finality to his words, making it clear he didn't intend to speak more on the subject. Which may have been a rather sudden shift from before, considering how easily he was sharing information mere moments ago. The game, as it were, never ending.

"Interesting, here, that an Incubus of all creatures is blushing upon arrival to a bedroom. One would expect you to feel entirely at home here." After all lust was the sin of the incubi and succubi, his remark casual, offhanded. Harmless. His hands moving up as the demon simply went ahead and started unbuttoning his coat, smoothly, one at a time, before shrugging it off and tossing the expensive fabric over one of the chairs within the room. Continuing the trend with his shirt as he made his way over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"You yourself said before that you came here for none other than me, well Little Incubus, now is your chance to prove your worth to me." Another test, it seemed. The man leaning back slightly on his own bed, hands settled on the silken sheets behind him as he supported himself.
[/div]

“Destroy? You lords and your games, I’ll never stop wondering how it feels to have such power~” The way he suddenly stopped talking about his ‘game’ angered Fuudien a little. Why would he lead him on like that when he didn’t care before? He was still the same, he hadn’t changed, nor had his attitude. There was no reason for him to think it was unwise to share more of the secret if he hadn’t thought so before.

Blushing more, he laughed softly to him. “I just didn’t think you like me at all... Besides, I’ve never been in such an exquisite bedroom, unfortunately. Just imagine all the things that could be done in here with all this...” This was when he finally noticed Zarkadius taking off his coat and his shirt, unbuttoning them casually and tossing them aside. “... space.” He put one foot behind the other and spun around, his back to Zarkadius.

This was happening. It was really happening. He had no choice... if he backed out he would get suspicious. If he didn’t leave Zarkadius would-

He but his lip. Why was he doing this? Why did he care at all? He.... cared? He closed his eyes and focused hard, thinking of how he could get out of the situation, but nothing popped up. The only image in his mind was a gored Lillian, an image that faded to black as he returned to that cold prison.

He didn’t have another choice.

“You heard that? My lord I didn’t think...” He chuckled, turning his head around, his long hair swaying. “I thought you had your own harem, the best of the best... why chose me?” He pressed his hands to his chest and took a step forward, as if he thought it was a trick of some sort.

There wouldn't be many more words exchanged at that point, no not when Zarkadius had settled on what would be happening here. This game was going to play out exactly as it was, exactly as he wanted it to, and amidst it all he would feel a certain gleeful amusement. After all, depending on how certain things went... this was perfect. Even if it didn't turn out that way he still had an enjoyable experience from it all~

When everything was said and done Zarkadius would simply take some time getting himself together once more. Properly dressed before he would just leave. He had business to do now, and that was enough of the distractions. He didn't seem concerned about leaving the rogue element, the incubus, alone in his house at all...
[/div]

Things took off quicker than he would have liked, not a word being spoke after he posed the question. He tried to prolong it, make cute ‘escapes’ from him, but it didn’t last.

Fuudien retreated into mind as it started to what up, trying to find somewhere safe to hide. He had to keep reminding himself that this would be for the best in the end, that after a thousand years he would forget and no one else would remember. When he finally figured out how to break the curse he would just be able to kill a Zarkadius and it wouldn't matter.

He suddenly felt like a young demon again, being played with and tricked by an older and more powerful creature than himself. Being tossed around, from beast to beast until he finally escaped and made a name for himself. What else was he to do? He was weak, he was small, they were all so nice... he thought.

Laying next to Zarkadius, Fuudien would snuggle close to him, his face against his chest, then sit still. He wanted to sleep and never wake up. So he tried... and failed he couldn’t sleep. Then the other demon lord rose, got dressed, and left. “Lord Zarkadius... What are-“ He was gone. Fuudien laid his head down and dug his nails into the sheets. So this is what all those girls felt like? All those women he had led astray and left behind. This was their pain, if they had pain afterwards...

Lillian. Did Lillian feel like this?

He got up slowly, tired and hurting, then made his way to the door. He stopped, slipping back in his garments and then continuing forward. He wandered around slowly for a little before he reached the room Lillian was being kept in.

Leaning his head against the door, he appeared inside and fell over, now a familiar cat. He couldn’t let Lillian know what he had done, no matter how much power it would take for that transformation. He hid his spell too, so that no other demon would feel anything. “L-Lillian?...”

Eventually she stopped pounding on the door, eventually she was just... tired. Everything from the day crashing back into her, adrenaline no longer being enough to keep everything going with her target of anger no longer there for her to assault. Eventually she crashed into the bed to rest for a time, after she took a moment to handle the bleeding on her neck. It could have been worse, but that didn't mean it was in any way pleasant.

His voice would pull her from her light sleep, unable to truly rest as well as she would have liked to in this place. "Fuudien...?" She would immediately look around for him, her eyes wide until she noticed the cat there. Was he okay, something sounded off. Still that didn't stop her from getting up from the bed and making her way over to just scoop him up, squeezing him close for a moment.

"When did you get here?? How, I mean..." She didn't know what she meant, what question she wanted to ask. Hell with the bond, as far as she knew, broken she didn't even expect him to come for her.
[/div]

Lillian Rose from the bed, rushing to him and and picked him up. She squeezed him close and he meowed softly. If it had been anyone else he might have whimpered and wiggled away, but he just sat her arms, numb.

“I... snuck around... you okay?” He murmured, quiet and resigned.

Moving over towards the bed Lillian would sit, holding him close as she did so. The prickling sensation that something was wrong kicked back in there, the entire thing simply so... He sounded wrong, off, the attitude was missing, something was missing. Which resulted in her pulling him away from her chest slightly, just looking at him as she tried to... What? She was never the one who could sense those things.

"Fuudien what's... what's wrong..?" She asked, softly, concerned, because this was all so wrong. She wasn't particularly worried about herself right now, not next to him. Besides it was easier to just push her own feelings aside, to worry about him. Anything aside from how she was particularly feeling at that time.

"Something happened I know it did..." Lillian was going to kill Zarkadius, she was sure of it. He was involved, he had to be.
[/div]

She made her way back to the bed and sat down. He was held close to her, limp and exhausted. He didn’t want to do anything, he just wanted to sleep in her arms, but they didn’t have time for such things. She caught it though, and she asked, getting worried.

Meowing at her, he wiggled his paws. “We must go. Zarkadius will be here soon... no doubt. Describe to me this... spell.,. Holding you.., here.” He didn’t have much energy left, but he would free Lillian. After all, if he couldn’t... then he had suffered for nothing.

He was right and so very wrong at the same time, they did need to go, she really had no idea how long they had... Yet at the same time this felt important, she was worried about him, it felt wrong. Sadly getting out of here was probably a bit more important so she gave a small nod, trying to concentrate on what had happened. What spell it might have been, if there even was a spell.

"I don't know, I didn't see anything happen. I don't know if there even is a spell." She wanted to know what was going on with everything, she just wanted to go home more than anything. Somewhere safe, where she could get this damned dress off, put her own clothing back on. Feel safer, even if home was the very place she had been kidnapped from before.

Still, in spite of all of that, she would have loved to be there instead of this gaudy place. She could so clearly see the living room in her mind, connecting with the kitchen creating an open cozy space. Sassafras reclined on the couch... Then they were simply... There. Her desire, concern, feelings, melding together, creating movement.
[/div]

“Oh... well....” He was about to respond, but then his powers stirred. Putting his nose into her collarbone, he snuggled closer to her. As he did, their feelings melded a little, her mind breaking into his. The picture of her apartment, he smiled tiredly. He purred softly and smiled, then felt a pull on his body.

Opening his eyes, he smiled more. “You did it... good job. I’m... gonna sleep... Use my powers if that lunatic shows up.” Jumping down, he crawled into the couch, his head sticking out from between the cushions.

This didn't seem like the time to question him, the time to figure out what all was going on with him. Why something was going on with him, it didn't take a scientist to determine that there was something. It seemed like he needed some rest, and so she wasn't going to push him right now. Instead she just went over and picked him up, heading into her room.

"I think a nap would do us both some good actually." It he showed up... Well, it was going to be a lot harder to kidnap one of them if they were laying together. That was sound logic right...? Because she wasn't exactly planning on letting him go as she crawled into bed, curling right up with him. Later would be good, she could ask him what was wrong then. Maybe later too she would tell him what had happened with her.
[/div]

He began to drift off when he was scooped up. He panicked a little, thinking of earlier when he had been picked up by a bigger person...

Then he heard Lillian and relaxed. “Nap?... Naptime...” Purring softly, he curled up with her and smiled a little. They both fell asleep, but he didn’t stay asleep for long....

About an hour or two later, there was some loud sounds coming from the kitchen. Fuudien was gone as well, little scratch marks on a pillow beside her, ones that look more like distress than anger.

The noise definitely woke her up, sitting up suddenly in bed, confused, alert. What was happening? She had been just about to ask that when she realized Fuudien wasn't in the room anymore. The pillow, something here, concern flooded through her as she wondered where he was, because this wasn't usual. Granted she didn't always wake up with him in the room with her, but usually he was at least close by, or he usually didn't leave a mess in his wake!

"Fuudien...?" She called out, climbing out of the bed and slowly making her way out of her room. It couldn't have been Zarkadius, no there would have been more damages if he were here.. Right? Uncertainty flooded through her in that moment, but uncertainty wasn't going to stop her from pushing through to find out what the hell was going on.

Even if all hell broke loose because of it.
[/div]

When she left the bedroom, she would enter a world of destruction. There were things broken and scattered everywhere, random objects, forks, spoons, a vase, a painting, some random decorations, some stuff that didn’t even belong in her apartment.

Sitting on the back of the couch was Fuudien, in his human form and in a tank top and pajama pants. He was growling in demon as he pulled another bottle to his lips... another bottle, adding to the dozen or so demon-like bottle strewn across the ground.

He looked up as Lillian came over. He gasped. “LILLIANNNNNNN!” He flopped off the couch and scooted over until he was hugging her ankles. “You’re so sleeeepy you slept so longggg.”

Whatever Lillian had been expecting when she left her bedroom, a drunken Fuudien surrounded by empty bottles and destruction...? That happened to be pretty low on the list. Green eyes were practically saucers as she looked about in disbelief, he was far more drunk than he had been... gods, had it only been last night still? It felt as though it had been so long ago, yet in another way it felt as though it had just happened.

"I just... needed some rest, thought you did too..." It was like that morning she had woken to him cooking her breakfast, a similar experience in how bewildered she ended up being. Concerned, though in a different way. Where before she couldn't understand his actions, this time? Now? Now she was afraid for him, something was upsetting him.

"Fuudien, what's wrong, you can talk to me..." Lillian was a little worried about him hugging her ankles but it seemed pretty harmless... for now.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back