• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It was by about her sixth drink that Lillian was feeling very good, more comfortable in her own skin than she had in awhile. It was a liberating feeling, she almost felt on top of the world, ready to do anything. The tiny voice in the back of her mind that suggested she might have wanted to slow down, or not drink as much, had been ignored about two drinks ago. Besides her new friend, Axel was his name, had bought the last couple for both of them and how could she refuse? It obviously would have been rude.

There came a certain point in the conversation where he would have leaned over and whispered something to her. A little giggle came out at the suggestion, as if it were the silliest thing in the world. It wouldn't have been long after that when she would have excused herself to go to the bathroom, six drinks and all. Whatever her plan was once in there, her plan for return or whatever... It didn't last, it changed.

When she got out she ended up looking around the club, really looking... It didn't take her long to find him, even in the sea of people. He stood out to her, it could have just been the bond making it easier to keep track of him, that was an easy explanation. Regardless she ended up heading down there, making a beeline for the both of them before she would lightly tap the woman, who seemed to be greatly enjoying herself, on the shoulder.

"Leave." One word, a command, a hint of magic laced between ever letter as her eyes ended up glazing over for a moment before she indeed left. A woman who probably would have told her to go to hell, or something of the sort. Lillian didn't seem to care right now though, instead focusing on Fuudien rather than the woman.

"Dance with me?" She was barely asking, a change from the normal, where she didn't seem to care about the awkwardness of the last few days.
[/div]

Fuudien has gotten two more Hell’s Inferno and was having a wonderful time. He could still think rationally, but he felt loose and wild. He kept glancing at other girls whenever he would pull the woman close, slowly entrancing them. He intended to dance with several others that night, but right now he would stay with this girl. She was pretty, not annoying, and she was a good kisser, so he didn’t want to move on just yet.

He finished a third Hell’s Inferno and was kissing the woman again, deeply, when Lillian suddenly showed up. “Huh? What are you doing here?” She didn’t even respond, looking to the girl. Using her magic, she made her leave. Fuudien frowned, gesturing to where the girl went away. “What are you doing?? I was busy! Did something happen or-“ She asked him to dance.

Fuudien tilted his head. He wasn’t so out of it that he didn’t find it odd, but he nodded to her. Why she wanted to be around him at all was very confusing and he got a bit grumpy that he couldn’t dance with the girl from before. He also wanted another drink, maybe a chat with Maia. She was sweet~ Hopefully he could get her number and when he finally got a phone they could chat more.

“What are you even doing here? I thought you found a man, and you certainly saw me find a woman. Don’t you wanna be alone while you can?” He danced with her, but didn’t hold her or touch her like with the other girl.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
By this point she probably would have been questioning what she was doing, confused, concerned, if not for those six drinks she'd had by this point. Was it just the six drinks? Probably something like that, she really wasn't that worried about it right now, not when she just wanted to dance with him. Even if he was confused, questioning what she was doing in her place. She couldn't understand, at that moment, why he was so worried about it, why it mattered.

"I just wanted to come dance with you." She answered, simply again. It would be while they were dancing, when she noticed that he seemed to be avoiding touching her, which was pretty unusual for dancing in a place like this... Lillian didn't see any problems as she took his hands, and brought them to her hips. Moving closer to him, her hands coming to rest up on the space where his neck met his jaw. Thumbs slowly caressing, feeling him, more than she might ever have before.

"Is that wrong...? Do you want me to leave you alone?" Lillian knew she didn't want to though, feeling oddly liberated, instead of panicked as she might normally have been. Crossing a line, complicating matters. Right now, none of that was important.
[/div]

“You wanted to dance with me? That’s shocking.” He was feeling a bit less grumpy, the alcohol kicking in slowly but surely. Still, he just found the whole situation odd. She hadn’t wanted to do anything with him for the past few days, even when he made meals or they practiced magic. Now she was all over him, pulling his hands to her hips and caressing his neck. He leaned into her touch a bit despite his feelings. It had been so long since he had been touched at all, by the grass, by a weapon, by magic, or by a woman. That was the second thing he had missed the most. Touch. The ability to grab something and hold it close, or being able to feel the soft pillow beneath his head, the warm embrace of a lover. It had been so long...

“Of course I do... I want you to leave, but I can’t make you, can I?” He spoke a bit softer, his voice smooth with a hint a charm. He didn’t intend for this to go any farther, but she was already close to him, he might as well take advantage of the moment. He danced with her the proper way, acting almost like he did with the other girl. He didn’t kiss her though, and didn’t touch her as much. The dance and the alcohol slowed his mind and brushed aside his worries. Whenever he wanted her to go, he would push her away. It was simple, he thought.

He did want another drink though. Maia was excellent at her job. “Hey... I’m gonna grab another drink. I’ll be back.”’He said the words, but didn’t go to move just yet. His hands still rested on her hips as they danced.

He wasn't recoiling, or taking his hands off of her, he wasn't pulling away, ending the dance or anything like that. There wasn't one thing he was doing right now that actually suggested to her he didn't want to be exactly where he was with her, which is why a soft airy laugh came out when he said he wanted her to leave. She was sure it was a lie, another one of the ways they shot at one another. If not, well, he had never had a problem showing her exactly how he felt before.

"Alright." She obviously wasn't going to tell him not to get a drink, or try and stop him, why would she? But she also didn't move away from him quickly herself. Her hands moving down a little, from his neck to his shirt along his chest for a short time. He may not have been touching her, at least not as he had others, but she didn't seem to have any qualms about feeling him a little tonight. Completely unrestrained at the time.

"You should... probably go get it then." Not that she really wanted him to, Lillian was feeling pretty damned comfortable where she was with him right now.
[/div]

He pulled her a little closer. “I should, you’re right...” Closing his eye as he held her, he danced a little more freely. His hands drifted a little farther than previously, his mind numbing a bit more. He was having a good time. No one was getting hurt. Lillian was happy as well, she wasn’t bothered by him.

“I need... another drink.” He took a deep breath, laughing softly. “Just... one more...” He slipped away for just a only a second, a breath away from her, then came back to her.

Last edited:
It was warm here, in this sea of people, so close to him. Especially close to him like this. That feeling didn't exactly subside when he decided to go get that drink, instead mourning for a moment the loss of contact. Why did it mean so much to her? She couldn't exactly settle her thoughts on a why, and soon it didn't matter when he came back soon enough. Without a drink, had he even been gone long enough for one? She really didn't think so.

"Welcome back." Her words came with a soft laugh to them, as she ended up finding herself naturally drifting close to him once more. Hands back on him, touching, close, it felt better, it felt right again. An unnatural sensation when it came to him, though that was another thing her mind was failing to connect right now.

"I have... something we could drink, back home." Then they could get out of here as well, just disappear, just the two of them. That sounded nice right about now, which was funny considering that was the opposite of what she had wanted when they arrived. Lillian would have taken one of his hands as she spoke, bringing it up towards her head, leaning into it a little to set it near her temple.

Except she wasn't thinking of her apartment, she was thinking of her old room back home when she had lived with her family. A little stash she had in the closet from when she was a teenager, that she hadn't exactly brought with her when she moved out. She was thinking of how nice her bed there was, how comfortable and safe she felt there...
[/div]

He laughed lightly when she welcomed him back, his hands sliding over her hips once again. This time it was easy to just dance like he had with that woman. It was as if he just needed that second to step away before he could get back to his normal self. A middle of thoughts swirled in his mind, some memories of the past, some thoughts of Lillian, and then his general plan for the night. His plan had been to break as many hearts as possible, use his charm and maybe some of his magic to get as many girls as possible. But now it was different. Instead of many girls, his mind slowly zeroed in on Lillian. What could he do to her? Nothing, he couldn’t hurt her, he shouldn’t touch her, and he didn’t even want to be around her... right?

At her suggestion, her smiled. “Home? Home sounds good right now... this place is getting crowded anyways.“ He had been about to pull her outside when she put her hand on his forehead. He laughed a little, leaning his head down and pressing their foreheads together. “Home then...” Then they were there, at her old home. He looked around and smiled at her.

“Lillian this isn’t home... you’re so silly...” He picked her up, chuckling as he spun her around slowly. He put her down again and hugged her from behind. “I need a drinkkkk! You’re so slowwww!” He whined playfully before releasing her.

In that little decision he'd ended up even closer to her, close enough she could have almost... then they were in her room, or well her old room. The thought, idea, drifting away as she ended up letting out a surprise giggle of a kind when he spun them. A far different response from her typical reaction to him picking her up, not counting the whole beach event.

"I'm not silly, you're silly." She asserted, as if that were a more than appropriate comeback for the moment, snickering a little as if she had once more called him a 'butthead' or something of the sort. When he let go she made her way over to the closet in the room, a room that had a bit of... personality so to speak. All of it screamed 'Lillian', from the odd hanging decor, to the colors, down to some of the toys left behind. In the closet, though, was an old bottle of whiskey she had acquired years ago.

"Tadaaaa~" Triumphant she would just about fall into the bed as she went back towards him, laughter coming out all the more at that point. Fortunately she hadn't taken the cap off, so the contents didn't spill anywhere.

"Fuuuuuudieeen, I can't walk."
[/div]

“Says you, Miss ‘Butthead.’” He laughed deeply, looking around her room as she went to her closet. He saw her wobbling and laughed more. He picked her up once more, sitting her on the bed. “I can telllllll.” Her drew out the word with a smile, taking the bottle. He popped off the lid and put it to his lips. He started chugging it, drinking half before he stopped.

“LILLIAN! Lillian... Lillian this is your room... it looks... like YOU... but as a room!” He snorted, finding his observation hilarious.

"Shhhhhhh! Not so loudd bigmouth." Lillian's tone had taken on a 'loud whisper' quality to it, the amusement of the situation still ringing through. Another giggle would quickly follow, before she grabbed him by the shirt to pull him down to the bed too. Hey, if she was laying down he was suppose to be too right? That was how talking worked, you sat together to talk, stand together to talk, lay together to talk...? Right, it made perfect sense to her right now.

"And this, this is my room, from just... Before the apartment, and stuff." She waved one of her hands around slightly as if that was suppose to make her words make more sense, or sound more important. Enunciate? Yes, that, something like that she was sure. Some of her enthusiasm would drain away after a moment though, before she would end up asking a question she had been wondering before, but too afraid to ask sober...

"Why didn't you really kiss me back?" When she had crossed a line, he hadn't exactly stopped her, and he had sort of reciprocated, but not fully. Not as though he actually wanted to, as though that hadn't been a mistake of some kind.
[/div]

“I’n Not even being loud! I could be louder! I could crack the skies with my voice!!” He roared at her playfully, drinking the rest of the bottle before he was pulled down to her bed. Magically he didn’t spill a drop, his hand somehow able to keep the bottle steady. He pulled it from his lips and shoved her lightly with his free hand. “What are you doing? Now you’re really being silly!” He laughed loudly, then covered his mouth. Smirking, he looked at her.

“Ohhhhhh! Like how I used to have a castle, then I burned it down to scare my enemies, and now I have-“ He stopped chuckling like a dork. “I was gonna say I had a mansion, but I forgot I don’t own anything anymore!! At least I have youuuuuuu~” He boiled her nose with his hand, smiling. He mind had glazed over and now he was just having fun.

He couldn’t hold back a soft giggle before leaning close to her. “i didn’t kiss you back because I knew it wouldn’t go anywhere!” He lifted his bottle to his lips as it refilled with a deep blue substance. Taking a long swig, he leaned his chin on his other hand, propping it up with an elbow. “You know how many people... leave me? Soooooo many! I’ve broken more hearts than I can count!” He laid on his back and laughed once. “Not even on purpose!! I’m just a no-good, lousy, butthead!! Haha yeah! I’m just a butthead... so why try to be good now that I’m free? Didn’t work the first time...” He drank more.

At any other time she might have found his behavior strange, concerning, and probably about as terrifying as he had been that day at the library. Right now it all felt natural, as if this was the way things were suppose to be. Obviously they weren't, acting like this daily? It would have been absolute chaos, but for now she was perfectly happy with it all. She even had a silly smile from the idea of them having one another, as it wasn't just him having her at least. She had him too, for all that entailed.

"You... kissed those other girls though, knowing it wouldn't go anywhere." Her voice was softer now than it had been before, some of the amusement slipping away. Sure she had only seen him kissing the one but she could only assume he had some involvement with others, probably right? Yet she couldn't focus on only that, his words, more muddled thought following through.

"I'm not going to leave you, you know." Came after a short pause, a more pressing thought. Shifting some on the bed as she leaned over him some. Laying half across him, looking down as she would try and take the bottle from him to set off to the side.
[/div]

“Yes! Good observation my companion...” He took another long draft and then smiled. His eyes were on the ceiling, memories of all his past lovers bouncing around his head. “Everyone gets lonely sometimes. And sometimes I like to hurt people, because I’m good at it.” He laughed at her. “It’s not like it’ll matter at the end of things. The girls I hurt all die and I live on. I’m the only one that remembers them! It doesn’t hurt when you know going in that you intend to bring suffering.” He laughed darkly for a moment. “I was made for it after all~”

She laid across him as he put the bottle to his lips, her small hands taking it away and placing it on the side. He looked at her and laughed, rubbing his head. “Why so serious Silly? None of it matters really... And trust me, if you could, you would.” He put his hands on her waist and lifted her up above him. He said something in a different, ancient language. “It is as the saying goes...” Smiling less, he looked up at her. “Lillian, you could never truly care for me. It is against the balance of the world. It isn’t possible. Many have tried and failed, you are much younger and much less experienced than they. I wasn’t made to be loved, I was made to be feared. Those who are loved are remembered... When I die, the world will not bat an eye.”

Lowering her, he laid her beside him. “Your eyes... they shimmer in the moonlight. Did you know that? You could pass for a starved elf... it’s a compliment, trust me.”

Between the two of them she was pretty sure by this point he was being a bit more serious than she was, what he was saying... She never would have expected him to carry so much of that, it hardly seemed like he really cared about most of that. People, that is, what kinds had he been involved with before? The kinds who had left him, forgotten him, his legacy and everything simply gone by this point in time. That was probably all tied into it all, whatever he was feeling right now.

"Sassafras remembered you." She pointed out, it was true, someone had remembered him. Someone had cared about him throughout the years, had been looking out for him... Though soon her alcohol-reddened cheeked turned a deeper shade at the compliment, odd as it was. Lillian knew it was a compliment, from him anyways, even before he specified that...

She didn't stay just next to him for long, instead sitting up a little once more so she could lean over him. Her hands once more found their way to his jaw, cheeks, slowly feeling him as she had before. This felt normal, another odd sensation of right at the moment. As if it was fine, okay, couldn't something come of it? Without the normal thoughts, concerns, stress, it felt possible, it really did.

Which was probably why she leaned down to kiss him again, this one not in such anger, haste, as the first one had been.
[/div]

He nodded. “You’re right... I talk too much... why did you kiss me at all?? No one made you, and you said you would never like me because of my personality. I was disgusting, I thought.” She sat up over him, her hands finding their way along his jaw and cheeks. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. Her touch was gently, curious, and caring.

Then her lips were on his. He hesitated, his mind warning him once. Then the warning just... vanished. He slid his hand onto her leg and kissed her back, his other hand on her back, beneath her shoulders.

Why was this nice? He frowned for a moment and thought of ending it, pushing her away and shouting at her until she cried. His hand gripped her leg tightly as he struggled.

That warm sensation that she felt while they were dancing was returning, the touch, closeness to him, it was all kicking back up. Her dress felt too warm, tight, right now. Out of place, it really didn't belong right now, right? It didn't feel like it... Which would be why she ended up breaking the kiss after a moment, removing the offending garment before tossing it across the room. That felt better, cooler, the way it was suppose to be now.

"You're not disgusting." Would be all she said, softly, honestly. He wasn't, not to her, not entirely. There were things she didn't like, especially how he could get when he got mad... Yet he had been doing so much better, he had been civil for awhile even before the beach event, the awkwardness... The parts of him that she liked had been shining through, it was so much harder for her to think about what she hated.

That would be about all she said too before she started kissing him again, she hadn't exactly wanted to stop before anyways.
[/div]

The kiss broke and he let go of her. He put his hands on the bed, almost in fear. Now she was going to shout at him, call him names, say they were too close. He barely had her as a friend and everything was over. She would never speak to him again, maybe even kill herself just because she hated him so much.

Then she was naked.

He couldn’t help but blush. He didn’t realize it had happened until she was kissing him again. Panic shot through his body, but different than before. Now what was he supposed to do?? Wasn’t there a step he was supposed to take?? He couldn’t remember for the life of him, just kissing her deeply as he internally worried. Of course the feeling faded as his panic gave way to confidence. Memories of the past whispered to him, reminding him of what he was, who he was. His fearful hesitance turned into eager joy, and he flipped her over onto her back.

Leaning over her, he smiled a little. “I told you you were silly~” Then he took his clothes off, and drifted back into his charming, elegant self, just a bit gentler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning care slowly, as if it didn’t want to see what the night produced.

Fuudien’s muscular arms were wrapped around Lillian, holding her gently to his bare chest. His face was in her hair as he rested peacefully. She had a few bite marks, a couple scratches on her, but that was it.

Furrowing his brow, Fuudien pulled her closer to himself, muddling something in his sleep.

By morning her head felt like it was pounding, but aside from that the rest of her happened to be feeling pretty good... Her muscles were a bit sore here and there, but since she wasn't moving much that was hardly an issue. Why would she want to move anyways, the place she currently was felt perfect, warm and comfortable. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this good after a nights sleep, ignoring the head thing.

It would be there that it would slowly dawn on her that the warm feeling surrounding her happened to be arms, that were attached to a very naked man. A very naked man of whom she was familiar with. Her eyes would snap open suddenly, only for her to slam them shut again as the light filtered through the blinds and curtains.

"Wakey wakey you two, breakfast is soon and if you're both going to be here you're joining breakfast." A voice spoke suddenly, the sound cutting through the pounding causing her to gasp and wince slightly. It was her sister, who had apparently discovered the both of them at some point. The woman, who resembled Lillian a bit, was carrying a tray that had two coffees and some aspirin on it. Embarrassment would immediately start flooding through Lillian as she realized something about the situation. It was quickly followed by shock, and a little horror.
[/div]

Cold.

It was so cold.

Fuudien couldn’t breathe, the air around him frozen in place. His chest tightened as he struggled to inhale just a little. He reached up to hold his throat when he suddenly realized his arms were chained to his body. Then it was dark. He was blindfolded.

Cold.

It was so, so cold.

Then there was a warmth. There was a light shining from behind him. He twisted and turned as much as he could until he could get a glimpse. A ball of light shown through the blindfold. Gentle heat caressed him, slowly covering him. His blindfolded fell away, his chains falling.

Warmth... he hasn’t felt it in a long time.

Then his chest tightened again and he gasped. His eyes opened along with the sound before they squinted. He was in a warm bed, in an odd room. He could smell coffee, see the light of the sun, and there was a woman in his arms. They were both naked. Blinking, he looked her over for a moment before it hit him.

He had slept with Lillian.

He quickly turned his attention to the girl who was holding a tray and paled. How did she get there? He took a quick glance around and remembered they weren’t in her apartment. He had just been about to teleport them when he felt a large wave of energy crash around him. Of course, he finally realized where they were. He hid his demonic presence with an unnoticeable spell before the family of magic users found out who he was.

Finally... he looked at Lilian. He couldn’t speak, his eyes just peered into her’s.

This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be happening, the words practically a mantra in her mind for a few moments as she tried to ward off the more powerful emotions, especially while her sister was in the room! Breaking eye contact with him Lillian would look over towards her sister, who looked far too amused at this. Which was a little concerning, but not as concerning as this entire situation happened to be...

"This... uhm, this is... this is Dien..." Lillian started, clearly still heavily embarrassed, gripping the sheet to her as she sat up a bit more, to take one of the offered coffees. "He... he, errr... Is helping me work on some more of my magic..."

"That's not all it looks like he's helping you 'work on'~" Her sister teased, Lillian's face probably couldn't have physically been more red by this point.

"Dien, this is my sister, Poppini... Or just Poppy." Introductions, they were important, a hopeful distraction from the awkwardness of the situation. Poppini would set the tray down on a small desk in the room, still just looking far too amused about the entire situation.

"I'll give you two some time to get dressed, by the way everyone knows your here, it was kind of impossible not to tell with his energy signature." She would have started making her way towards the door by that point, giving one last little glance at the two of them, before stepping it out and closing it. Lillian letting out a groan as she as she did so.

"This... just... How, when... I don't even, I don't remember... leaving the bar, it's all so fuzzy..." Sure she drank a bit more than she usually would have, how many did she hit? At least five, definitely enough to lose her head a bit, but sure as hell not enough to end up blackout drunk!
[/div]

Before anything else was said, Lillian addressed the girl. They seemed to know each other, and looked alike, so Fuudien assumed they were sisters. She took one of the coffees, so he did as well. He wasn’t sure what else to do but sit and listen. He nodded to Poppini as he held the cup of warm liquid, not saying anything. He flinched when she said everyone knew they were here by his energy signature. His eyes turned to the coffee until Lillian spoke.

“I... I do not remember much either.” He glanced past her, seeing the bottle of blue liquid. Cringing, he understood why he hadn’t remembered anything. That kind of liquid was what he drank when he was normal-sized, aka when he was giant. His smaller body couldn’t handle it. “I can make things clearer for the both of us...” Without asking, he cleared their minds from the affects of the alcohol.

A growl rumbled in his throat. He had been so idiotic!! Really it was Lillian’s fault for engaging him as he was beginning to get drunk, but he should have been more careful. The night before played through his mind like a horrible TV you couldn’t look away from. “Bones and ash...” He whispered to himself, then looked at Lillian. They had really done all of that together??? He had told her so much as well.

“I should just erase it from our minds! We don’t need to remember anything from last night... Right?” He spiked quickly, wanting to keep her from saying no. Honestly he would have just wiped her kind right then, but verything he remembered just made him feel weird being close to her.

There wasn't a chance for her to say anything, tell him not to clear their minds, that she wasn't sure she wanted to remember everything. Why would she? It was just going to muddle an already complicated situation she was sure, yet after he had done it... She was glad he did, eyes clenching shut as she grit her teeth when it all suddenly came crashing back into her, not helping her headache in the slightest. Axel, she remembered him, then again she hadn't completely forgotten him. They had been drinking, talking...

"What are you waiting for, claim what you..." Desire. She cut her words off before murmuring the final word, the message she had been given by Axel before she'd gone to the bathroom. The words from before she had sought out Fuudien, before everything that followed, before... she had to set the coffee down as she pressed her face into her hands, breathing slowly as she tried to process the entirety of the situation.

"Are you insane?? You can't just, you..." She would suddenly look at him again when he suggested wiping it away, forgetting everything that happened. A stern, startled, look at that moment... Though as soon as she was looking at him again exact memories of the exchange came flooding back, resulting in her looking away from him quickly with a deep breath.

"Last night was..." Lillian cut herself off again, trying to draw together the right thing to say. Amazing, fun, one of the best nights sleep she'd ever really had? All the wrong things to say, yet the first ones that game to her mind. Though there was another part, a smaller part in the back of her mind, a part she was trying hard to ignore since she really didn't want to have a complete meltdown.

"Insane... God I was so forward." A soft groan coming out, she was sure she hadn't been that drunk, and why had Axel even said that, like he knew something when she hadn't even mentioned Fuudien... Thinking back on it there had been a few odd quirks to him that she hadn't thought much on last night... Thanks to said demon lord her mind could more easily piece it together...
[/div]

Fuudien looked to her as she cringed upon the return of her memories. He regretted it as soon as he did it, but it was too late. She was already murmuring, murmuring something she remembered. “Claim what you.. want? Deserve? What? Desire?” He finished her words, just guessing. He didn’t know who thought it or who said it, but it just felt right. “What are you saying Lillian? Or did you just hear that?” He reached out to her before pulling his hand back quickly. Why would it matter? He shouldn’t poke at her, especially now. He was already feeling his chest tighten as she back upset.

“I- What am I supposed to do??! This wasn’t supposed to happen! I never intended to give a relationship with you at all, let alone this... I don’t like you!!” He covered his face and shook his head. “I- Don’t listen to me, I, we just need to leave this place. I can’t be around your family, they’ll find a way to enslave me or worse, we must leave!”

She said last night and he stopped talking. He bit his lip. Last night was... he rubbed his face more. Last night was wonderful. She had been surprisingly amazing, and she hadn’t been afraid when he got a little... wild. It had been just what he needed after being along for eons. He hated that. Why did it have to be nice??? What was wrong with him??

“You were... but why? You weren’t even around me when you first got drunk, you went off with that guy. I saw you from afar, and he seemed to enjoy your presence more than a simple dance. You made my date go away, we were having a good time too. I had almost ensnared-“ He stopped, rubbing his head more. Angry, he purred the hot coffee on his face. It felt great, burning his soft skin for only a second. “I... I can make it disappear... You’ll never have to know. I can make everyone forget and make you... feel like... it never happened. We can put this behind us, never speak about it again.”

She wouldn't really elaborate, not wanting to tell him that desire was in fact the final word there, not wanting to admit that he was what she had desired in all of that. The reason she had gone straight for him after hearing those words, this was already hard enough as it was. Lillian also didn't bother him about his wording, not liking her, the whole thing with her family. This was in-fact a terrible time for it all, she wasn't sure she could even face her family like this.

There was more going on, she was sure, but carrying on that train of thoughts would be interrupted as he suggested forgetting about it again, as if she hadn't just gotten after him about that whole thing. Why, why was he so eager to forget? The thought actually stung a little, she didn't want to forget.

"Fuudien, you can't just... Sweep something under the rug like it never happened. You can't... can't just..." There would be a quiet grumble from her for a moment, hands running through her hair as she pushed it back. She was getting frustrated, and it was more than just at him.

"Forget if you want I can't stop you, but I swear, I swear if you tamper with my memories and I find out about it oath be damned, I'll..." Lillian cut herself off again there, uncertain, what would she do? She wasn't sure, she knew she would be angry, and there was plenty of paths that could take, shaking her head she would just take the blanket from the bed as she got up to go to her closet, so she could hide behind the door and get dressed.

"I just, don't want to forget, okay...?" Would come out after a short moment, voice a little quieter. A part of her might have, but she sure as hell wasn't going to say that.
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back