• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

“That’s because you don’t think of much but being a little hero, playing like a child, and pissing me off.” He turned his back to her, flames growing on his face. They were having a wonderful time too! Why had she gone and done that? There was certainly no reason for it, he was behaving so well.

He turned quickly. “That’s what this is all about?!” He turned into his human self without a shirt and got close to her. Putting his hands on the back of the couch, he leaned over her.

“What is it?? Do you find me repulsive when I wear a human skin? Are you jealous of my muscular body, my size?? Oh no... you can’t handle me because I’m conventionally attractive! Why would that matter though? My insides are disgusting as you’ve mentioned before. I thought that mattered to you far more than my appearance!!”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It did in fact seem as though he was in quite the mood now, if that quip was anything to go off of. Which probably meant it would have been best to let him stew for awhile instead of her actually saying anything, though what followed would surprise her, since she hadn't actually realized right away that she had actually spoken that aloud. Sinking back into the cushion as he leaned over her, startled for a moment that he was far too close to him.

"I, I.." Cutting herself off quickly Lillian bit her lip, heart rate spiking a bit as she looked up at him. Too damp, a chill starting to kick in from still being wet as she was in her apartment. Too warm at the same time, he was far too damned close and now she didn't have anywhere to escape to, not back with the cushions just behind her, either side probably wouldn't work. Her thoughts racing, no outcome that she could conjure was a good one right now.

"I don't... know, I don't know..." She really didn't, so much confusion raced through her there as she tried to process whatever it was she was quite feeling. It didn't match up, none of it did really. Why did he have to be so close right now, so close to her, here?
[/div]

Her answer only angered him more. Here she was, pushing him him around and shouting when she didn’t even know why. It made him upset. Whenever he was angry, he had a clear reason for it. Most of the time it was something she had said or done, but when it wasn’t as least he knew what it was!! She didn’t even know if she liked his human body or not.

“You’re a blabbering fool! You don’t even like me, remember?! Look at you, you’re squirming like a bunny trapped beneath the paw of a wolf! PATHETIC!”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
There was only so far guilt could go before defense kicked in, had he left, moved away, or something else by this point she very well may have tried to think more rationally on it. Yet how could she like this? Cornered, trapped, insulted. They were back to square one, and if that was where they were going back to he was losing her sympathy, any that he might have had for her part in this entire fight, because Lillian wasn't the type to let herself be cowed around by another.

"What does it even matter to you what I think, remember, you said it before, I'm practically a child, who is completely unskilled and unattractive!" She shot back there, that same mall trip that he had mentioned back to her. Lillian couldn't understand why he even cared to be angry with her about this, citing all of that information to her, all the things she had said when she was angry, why did it matter?? It shouldn't have in the slightest!

None of it should have mattered, this entire situation should have been absolutely moot, given everything they had said and done up until this point the argument shouldn't even have been happening. Yet, it was. There they were at it again, with him still too damned close to her, for a moment her fingers clenched the cushion of the couch. Then she made that one little mistake, her eyes drifted from his for a moment, south just a hair...

Her mind and body didn't exactly comprehend what they were doing together for a moment, a few second short circuit as she acted entirely without thought. Anger, it was just anger, which resulted in her reaching up for him, fingers lacing easily into his hair as she grabbed it, his head, as one package deal before pulling him in for a kiss. She could hate every fiber of her being later, just not right now.
[/div]

Evidently she felt trapped, and his anger began to fuel her’s. Her defenses went up and a fire filled her eyes. Her guilt had been forgotten and now she was Prepared to fight him, with her words of course. They were too far away from any small object to throw, after all.

“It only matter because you keep messing things up!! I do my best to go against my nature and be kind and you just shout at me randomly! You push me away and I’m tired of it!! I honestly have been trying to be better for you, after that oath you made, that idiotic oath, but you act the same!! I don’t care what you look like I-“

Their lips met.

Her hands had laced through his soft hair as they pushed his head forward. Her gentle lips pressed against his in a sweet kiss.

Fuudien faltered, his eyes wide. He couldn’t move suddenly. He hadn’t expected this at all. He didn’t even know what do to. Should he kiss her back? Should he pull away? His mind couldn’t even compute a logical reaction so he just sat there, kind of kissing her.

If her thoughts had been a bit erratic before, they were practically a maelstrom right now. A blend of all matter of chaos, feelings, the body, conflict, clashing together. The strange little jolt she felt race through her from what she had just done, a pleasant little feeling actually. Were she to ever be asked why she had done what she did in that moment, Lillian's only answer probably would have been she lost her head. If only explanations could always be so simple...

Her head, however, seemed to return to her after a short time, it was still chaos but two pieces of information did managed to connect together. She was kissing Fuudien, and that was most certainly not what she was suppose to be doing with him. It was with that thought that she would simultaneously release him, and pull back, face flushed, eyes completely wide by that point. She could feel her heart pounding, the sound foreign, it almost felt as though time had sped up to its beat. It certainly hadn't though.

"I-I..." There were no words for what had just happened, what she did, or if there were any she certainly couldn't find them at the moment. "Get off me." The words came out in a mortified whisper, the anger had fled, the short lived flame died down, and in its place came panic and embarrassment. She would push him off in time with her words, before quickly fleeing to her room, to close the door between them.

All this would likely do was just drag him over towards the door with her, but she had learned that they could at least fit a door between them when upset, though that usually involved dragging someone over to it anyways. Sinking down to the floor on her side of the door Lillian tried to piece it together, why, how, what had just happened.
[/div]

The moment came with peace, a silent calm that they hadn’t had a minute before. Everything was quiet. It was just her and him, their lips together. The calm made Fuudien feel even odder than he had when the kiss started. He had been looking at her with wide eyes but slowly his eyes became more curious than anything else. His hands tightened on the couch cushions behind her, accidentally pushing himself farther into the kiss.

It wasn’t awful at all. That was what shocked him most. He didn’t know how many men she had kissed before, but it was a nice kiss. She seemed to be enjoying it as well. Though in time that joy vanished, her eyes widening and her face flushing.

He had been about to pull away she did, curling up and staring at him in horror. She whispered in a terrified, soft voice before running to her room. Fuudien didn’t have time to respond before the door slammed and his chest glowed. He flew backwards and hit the door before sliding to the ground.

Releasing a sigh, he shifted into a cat and laid down. He didn’t know what to say. Well, he did have a few things he could have said, but they didn’t make any sense to him. So he was silent. All he knew was Lillian wasn’t happy with him and she couldn’t be around his human form.

But what about that kiss? What did it mean?

Fuudien shook his head and curled up in a ball. Maybe they would both forget about it and things could go back to normal.

It would have been a few hours, at the least, before Lillian would have even come out of her room again. Dressed more properly by that point of course, and seemingly much more calm. She wouldn't broach the topic of what had happened, not one. In fact she barely even looked in the direction of the couch for the rest of that evening. During that time Sassafras would have advised Fuudien against bringing it up himself, unless he was truly prepared to dive into whatever mess that might have been. The familiar would have seemed a tad amused by something during that time though.

Instead of talking about what had happened Lillian would have brought them back to the idea of working on her magic, both her own and practicing with his. To avoid events like the goldfish thing again, because if they could get her accidental uses under control... Things would have been safer, she was sure. A few days came and went of that and things, as far as she was concerned, would have fallen back into a 'safe' rhythm. She just needed to keep her wits about her at all times.

At some point in it all her friends would have extended an invitation to the both of them, Allie seemed very understanding about the cancelled date, to meet them and some other friends at a local club. At first Lillian had thought of turning it down, though she decided against it in the end. Fuudien had wanted to mingle with people before, she recalled, and going out with some other people sounded like it might have been the perfect thing for the both of them. A drink, or two, especially sounded heavenly.

When the time finally came she would have dressed up nicely, pulled her hair up for a change, in a little black dress of some kind. There was a brief thought, for a moment, that dressing up around him now might have been awkward. Lillian decided to ignore that damned thought and have fun with the night.
[/div]

The next few hours and days were haunted by the awkward memory of that moment. Fuudien avoided speaking about it, both because he didn’t want to and Vladyun has advised against it. It took a whole day at least before they finally started talking again, able to look each other in the eyes after a break. Fuudien didn’t fuss about anything, nor did he insult her at any time, simply chatting and being very civil. He began her magic lessons and they started with some good progress. They were a bit awkward though, especially whenever doing a hand motion helped in a spell and he had to hold her hand to show her. Those parts weren’t... fun.

The days went by quickly, filled with reading, learning, and eating. Fuudien politely avoided Lillian when he could and if he couldn’t then he would be cautious with his words. At night he would turn into a cat and lie at her feet, thinking about her and what had happened between them since they first met. The more he thought about it the more confused he became. He didn’t know how to feel about any of it, and he certainly wasn’t going to talk about it with Lillian of Vladyun.

Vladyun proved an excellent companion, someone who Fuudien could talk to whenever he needed to. They had some friendly conversations, speaking in demon, over those days, but Fuudien refused to appear weak in any way. If Vladyun ever teased him about Lillian or asked him how he felt, he would lightly insult Lillian and change topics. Other than that, Vladyun caught him up on a lot of the world’s changes and improvements. He learned a lot and even joked about some particular changes that seemed funny to them or laughed at how things used to be. It was nice to have a friend, as odd as that sounded for the demon lord.

When he heard about the invitation to the club, he didn’t say anything. He wanted to go of course, but he wouldn’t upset Lillian again, especially if it might end in another kiss. Thankfully though, Lillian accepted and even said he could come. He thought she might made him turn invisible and hide or something like that as punishment for a few days earlier.

That night, he dressed up in jeans, a nice shirt, and some nice shoes. He had gotten some help from his demon servant and the internet, but he figured it wasn’t a terrible outfit. Copying another thing he saw on the internet, he braided two lines down the side of his head, then put the rest in a bun. He looked in the mirror afterwards and found he didn’t look terrible.

Turning to Lillian as he finished getting dressed, he coughed softly. “Are you ready to go?”

Before the beach event this entire situation probably would have been different, she probably would have been more excited to go, comfortable admitting the fact that he looked nice for the night, yet right now? Most of that just made it all the more awkward. The night had barely begun and part of her was already ready for it to be over, but she tried to ignore that part. She hadn't properly seen her friends in so long, and she really was excited to see them! It was just, well, everything else...

"Let's go, am I trying, or...?" She still had trouble with the teleportation part of things, but the only thing that would fix that was practice. Either way she had a clear picture in mind of an alley near the club, not the cleanest place in the city but it was more than likely to be empty. Or, if anyone was in there they were likely too high to really realize two people had appeared out of thin air.
[/div]

He shook his head. He had gotten her to try again before and teleportation was definitely a struggle for her. “I’ll do it.” He hesitated to touch her then quickly touched her forehead, brought them there, and backed away. What was worse was that she looked really nice. He wanted to compliment her, as a friend, but he knew that wouldn’t go well.

“Here we are...”

It was probably for the best that he did it really, some of her failures on attempts before left her head spinning, which might have made the whole night a bit bigger of a problem than she would have liked for it to be. So instead she just gave a little nod when they arrived, there was one guy in the alley but he seemed pretty passed out in... whatever that liquid around him happened to be. Lillian didn't pay him a lot of attention as she nodded towards the exit of the alley that they would need to take to get to the club.

"So for a club we have to wait in line to get in, there are only so many people allowed inside legally so.." That's what she assumed the line was for anyways, granted she knew some people were able to get ahead of the line and enter regardless. She imagined there was some kind of reserved limit for special individuals, not that they were that kind of individual. Well, he might have been at one point in time but it wasn't as though they could just tell the bouncer that he was a demon lord.
[/div]

The man in the alley was out of it, so Fuudien did bother him, instead following Lillian to the line as she explained. He laughed a bit.

“That’s funny. They have a limit on how many people can go inside a place meant for fun and enjoyment. “ He looked at the line and frowned. “Why don’t we use magic to get in quicker?”

"Well, it's kind of a... fire code thing, I think. Everywhere has it, but a lot of places don't really keep track of it most of the year because its not really an issue. It's for safety, so... I guess for like, if a fire broke out how quickly could so many people get out or something?" That was the most logical reason to her, there were probably other more official reasons but to be honest she had never considered it before, and didn't have a much better answer for him.

His suggestion following actually surprised her a little, eyebrows furrowing slightly at him. It wasn't as though it would have been complex magic, just a little manipulation to get the bouncer to recognize them as 'important', or special. She probably could have even done it herself but, it wasn't exactly right. Messing with someones head like that, granted she had employed such magic before, always for a good reason. A couple of times to protect her friends, keep them from questioning too deeply, things that could have roped them into this dangerous situation. But for this...?

"Well I mean... I try not to just..." Use magic to make life more convenient, is what she sort of wanted to say. To her being too reliant on doing everything was magic just felt wrong, it meant she would have more trouble doing things just by herself if something happened to her casting ability, at least as far as she saw it. Alternatively though, if she did do it, then they wouldn't have to be out here awkwardly without other people to cut down the painful small talk. They could get to the bar, maybe have some fun instead of following how the last few days had been.

"You know that doesn't sound too bad tonight..." She murmured after a moment, the spell she cast silent though her fingers twitched every so often as she concentrated on what she was doing. It only took a few seconds, yet soon it was done. A few moments following that the bouncer would point towards the two of them, calling for the 'hot dude and chick' to come up, before they were let in. Both of their wrists stamped with a half moon shape, and the club was theirs to play in. A spectacle of noise, lights, colors, bodies, and booze.
[/div]

“I see. That is a good reason to limit the number of people, though I have seen very few fires. I suppose you can never be too careful?” He shrugged, not understanding it thoroughly but accepting it.

It took her a while to decide, and she seemed as though she was against it at first. Her mind was changed when she looked at him again, making him think it had something to do with them standing outside together for a while. That was really the whole reason he had brought it up in the first place, but it stung a little. He thought he was doing well after that whole situation had happened.

Once they were in, he smiled wide. “I think it might be time to test how far we can go apart....” The idea of being free to chat and flirt along with alcohol made him grin ear to ear. He was excited to party.

By the time they got inside she was actually starting to feel a little better, the noise, the lights, a huge mass of distractions. It was harder to dwell, as far as she was concerned. At least that's what she was hoping for, everything had been too awkward for too long after that damned slip up of hers, she just wanted some fun normalcy for a change. So when he made the suggestion of making their 'test' tonight, she just kind of gave a little nod.

"Alright, but just remember. Don't take any weird drinks unless you see them get poured, uhm... Don't accept any weird pills, watch out for prostitutes, and try not to get into any fights." She spoke off a few suggestions, unsure if anything he could have been given, or slipped, might have actually done anything to him... But still, this would be his first time out with people in a long time. He probably had no idea people got drugged and kidnapped in public, or whatnot, at places like this! They should have had a conversation about safety before now, or something like that, yet she hadn't even thought of it...
[/div]

He listened, confused at her instructions. “Drinks, pills, prostitutes, right. Have fun.” He offered her a smile before slipping away, going straight for the bar. He approached a group of pretty women, putting his hands in his pockets.

“Sorry to bother you ladies, but I haven’t been in America very long. What’s a good drink I can buy here?” He smiled at them, hoping to do some chatting and actually get a good drink.

Watching him head over to the bar Lillian kept her attention on him for a few moments longer, until she realized exactly what at the bar he had headed towards. A little frown forming, though she fought against thinking on it too hard. It was fine, they were here to have fun right? And it wasn't her friends that he would be-, she cut herself off there before she ended up irritated enough to cause problems tonight. Instead shaking her head as she went off to the other end of the bar, wanting to get her own drink.

"Oh no bother at all, in fact we can be pretty accommodating here can't we girls?" One of the girls spoke up, a smooth smile on her face as she openly scanned his form, to decide she liked what she did see. She moved a little closer, setting a hand on his arm, forward, open, she called dibs. The other girls parted a little bit to make way for him at the bar. "You should just let the bartender here pick something for you, Maia is just about magical with her drinks~ She always seemed to know what someone wants."

The girl would flag the bartender then, on this end was a short cute blonde girl, she looked young almost. Probably old enough to be here, considering she was an employee, but she had one of those soft faces that made it nearly impossible to tell. She would come over quickly enough and the girl would just angle her head towards Fuudien.

"Oh I know just the thing for you." The bartender, Maia, spoke with a little grin on her face, looking more than a little amused about something. Reaching under the bar she pulled out an odd looking bottle of some kind, and a glass, before filling the glass up with the liquid and sliding it to him. "It's a 'Hell's Inferno' for the handsome man~" There was a knowing glimmer in her eyes, as if she just knew what he was.

The drink bubbled slightly, an amber thing with a hint of fire in its depths. Which appearance would be true to taste, there was a certain fire inside of it that left a pleasant burning feeling for those of demon blood. She was not a typical human bartender.
[/div]

The girls were quick to accept him, one stepping forward like an alpha claiming it’s prey. The others made way for him and he leaned against the bar as the one girl spoke. Her hand landed on his arm and he sighed softly. He had missed this.

Looking to the bartender, his smile grew. Lillian has told him they had gone into hiding, but he knew a supernatural creature when he saw one. Seeing a nymph out of all creatures made him even happier. He hand partied hard with some nymphs back in his younger years. “I think I will.”

Fuudien wasn’t hiding himself very well, as he wasn’t expecting to encounter any other creature, but most could spot a demon lord when they saw one. It was hard to mistake that power lingering in his eyes.... or he just had six arms and his body was made of volcanic ash.

He watched Maia work, turning more towards her so he could actually talk. “I like the sound of that... How long have you worked at a place like this? I can’t say I’m surprised, but I don’t want to generalize about all your...” He glanced at the ladies. “I mean, you look like a bartender, doesn't she? At least, many of the bartenders where I come from look similar.” He laughed. “Listen to me babbling on. Why don’t I let you all talk~ I’m sure your voice is much better to listen to than mine~” He smiled, then sneakily winked at Maia, trying to tell her he’d come back later.

The bartender would almost seem a little amused there as he avoided saying what she was, seemingly knowing the girls around him were rather average. Human, that is, and not some of the ones aware of more magical beasts around the world.

"You don't have to worry about saying stuff like nymph or whatnot, this place is enchanted. People who do get it will understand and those who don't, well, it just kind of flies over their heads. In one ear out the other, so to speak." The nymph said with a little hint of amusement, newcomers were always pretty great. A couple of the girls actually seemed a little disappointed that he seemed more interested in Maia than them, though the more forward of them wasn't about to be dissuaded.

"She does kind of look like a bartender, that could just be the uniform though." She spoke, and Maia just grinned a little as if that was all the proof she needed to give over the effectiveness of her enchantments. "I've been working here since it opened, it's my place after all."

Lillian, off away from him, wouldn't take long to find her own bit of a distraction. Shortly after she obtained her drink a handsome man would approach her. A somewhat tall fellow, with an organized mess of short blonde hair, would have been who found her. Friendly, charming, with just a hint of an accent she couldn't quite place. It wouldn't take long for her to get caught up in having fun with the conversation, it was relaxed, easy... It was a nice change of pace actually.
[/div]

Fuudien listened with surprise, looking around at the other patrons. There were others? Of course, there were others. Lillian didn't know her own familiar was working for Fuudien, she couldn't have known the supernatural hid in her very city. The thought thrilled him, the idea that he could meet orcs or ogres, vampires, and dryads, any of the thousands of races he had seen every day back when he ruled.

"You've done well with this place. I'm happy to see that nymphs at least evolved with the era. I must say that I'm surprised to see you as the bartender though, I figured you would be out here with the rest of us. Or have you nymphs lost your touch?" He teased her, thinking her conventionally attractive but interesting. The human girls got his attention, their leader speaking up again and proving the nymph right. he laughed softly to himself. He loved when humans looked like fools because of the simple spells of the other-worldly creatures. He himself used to do small things like this all the time to humans just because it amused him. The nymph made him chuckle. "The nymphs might have lost their touch but you, my darling, certainly haven't. Maybe you and I can chat some later?"

He was honestly impressed by the nymph's success. He didn't mind playing around a little that night, seeing how many women he could seduce and which ones would stay by his side. He turned to the alpha girl, lifting his drink. "One moment beautiful, I'm just catching up with an old friend."

Last edited:
"Nope not all nymphs, just me, I love sitting back here, mixing drinks and getting people drunk off their buns." She said playfully, a smile there on her face. Most nymphs did still like mingling close, being part of the fun. Maia did too, which was a little hard in a big place like this, but it was easy to just enjoy her time with her clients, especially the regulars who she happened to see quite frequently. Catching up with them, getting them drunk... Sometimes she even had private parties with some groups.

"You know, when you're done, hitting the dance floor could be quite fun~" The woman said with a bit of a grin, motioning towards the open area where people were dancing, bodies moving around quickly to the beat. So many different kinds, style, a sea of rhythm and pleasure of a kind. Close, personal, physical.
[/div]

Fuudien chuckled, sipping his drink. A sizzle filled his body, waking him up more. A joyous smile spread across his face. "I tip my hat to you darling, I'll definitely have to come back later for another one of these." He drank the drink quickly, his eyes flaming up for just a moment before he put money and the glass on the bar.

Turning to the woman, he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her to the dance floor.
"I think that's the best idea I've heard all night~" He began to dance with her, his body swaying to the music as he smiled and laughed. Charm dripped from his every action as he slipped back into his sinister side. He moved in just the right ways, meeting her eyes at just the rights times, and holding her in just the right places... The demon lord was back, and he was having a hell of a time~

It was by about her third drink that Lillian was starting to feel the effects of it, she couldn't personally tell of course... But she did know she seemed to find everything a little funnier, better, the whole night seemed to be brightening up all the more. For a time she had almost even managed to forget about Fuudien really too... Though he remained a thought in the back of her mind regardless, a little thing she couldn't quite get away from. For the most part she could enjoy the company of her new friend.

The girl dancing with Fuudien would be obviously enjoying herself, dancing close, enjoying the feel of it all. It would be some time into the dance when she would lean up closer to him to whisper. "Want to get out of here~?"
[/div]

When the girl spoke up, he smirked. "I'd love to, but my sister will kill me if I leave her here alone. Maybe you'd like a taste though? I'm free tomorrow~" He pulled her into a deep kiss, his hands on her waist.

This was paradise. Fuudien was surrounded by lust and sin, the very fuel of his being. The polite nature and fun air he had the last week vanished entirely, his true personality shining through. The slick demon had a plan for the night, one he had just thought up. He would capture and twist as many hearts as he could until Lillian dragged him home. He already felt the mind of this girl leaning toward him. If only he could carry her into the night, please her, and leave her behind. Break her little heart and trail the pieces behind him, probably turning her into a bitter young woman. That would be lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back