• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Search Of Roleplay Partners!

DarkDeathy

Wait... I was supposed to do that? Oh... Woops! :3
Hello! I'm DarkDeathy, though most that know me now a days just call me Deathy! I'm not new to roleplay(Just to this site :P ), I have at least I'd say maybe four to five years of experience, though I am still trying to improve my posts and story writing.

When it comes to roleplay, I'm open to anything, I will roleplay practically anything under the sun, as of right now, I am attempting to be as active as possible but I am having some internet and financial problems, so I may disappear sometimes but it's never for very long, also, I mostly enjoy roleplaying through email, but will roleplay on sites from time to time. My post lengths just depend on how creative I feel, but I will always try to give my partner enough to post off of, if I ever make mistakes or do something you don't like, please, please, tell me and I will do my best to correct myself.

As of right now, I mostly roleplay in the 18+ category, and have been for a while, I just seem to be better with long term roleplays with some unspoken additives in the mix, but, I can still easily roleplay without any funky things happening, I also mostly enjoy roleplaying as ferals or anthro,
but again, I'm willing to roleplay as a human too.

I'm adaptable to any pairings out there, being Bi myself, I do like playing both male and female characters, and will play both submissive and dominant roles. I enjoy creating OCs and using them within roleplay instead of using cannon characters, just because I can never really roleplay them just right to the way they were created.

If you feel like you wish to roleplay with me, great! Just send me a pm or reply here and we can work out a plot and such, then begin our, hopefully long term, roleplaying friendship!

Kurokat said:
Maybe a mxm we can work out the details in pm!
Okey dokey! Do you mind starting up the pm? I've only joined yesterday and don't have enough posts as of yet ^^"

ValentineIllusion said:
Hey there! I would be interested in an RP! :D
Awesome! Do you mind shooting me a PM so we could discuss the roleplay? Or would you rather it be discussed here?

Well, if you prefer writing roleplays in e-mails, I wouldn't mind just sending an e-mail and discussing it over there! c:

ValentineIllusion said:
Well, if you prefer writing roleplays in e-mails, I wouldn't mind just sending an e-mail and discussing it over there! c:
Alright, that's fine, just PM me and I can give you my email ^^

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Hi there. I'd be interested in a mxm role play. Is there any pairing you're craving right now?

[/QUOTE]
I'm up for a MxM, PM me and we can sort it out there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back