• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

☆ In Search of Partners...

Despondency

☆ ᵃʳᵐʸ ☆

radsu8.jpg

P L O T S F O R Y O U

CyM6XdL.jpg

My Preferred Character: Muse A

Genre: High School; Friendship; Romance; Baby

Number of Roleplayers: 2

HeIxSkx.png

My Preferred Character: Muse A/B

Genre: Friendship; Roommate; Drama

I4yxGlD.png

Genre: Supernatural; Rivarly; Magic; Fantasy; Enemy

FrzLxie.png

My Preferred Character: Muse A

Genre: Angst; High School; Romance; Carnival

VeqTu8d.png

Genre: Romance; Angst; Drama; Family; Baby

CODED BY
DESPONDENCY

Hey guys! Despondency here (or you can call me Noora). I'm hella interested in playing some 1 x 1 roleplay now that I have the time! My timezone is GMT. I've put up a couple of interesting plots to the right that I would love to roleplay, BUT... I've got a couple of things I need to set out straight first.

Follow the RPNation Rules. Fade to black. No excessive gore/violence. All that shenanigans.

I'm not generally fussy about which character/gender I play. So, I'm open to all ladies and gents who are interested in roleplaying with me. However, I only play heterosexual characters. In other words, F x M relationships.

Detail. Very important. Two paragraphs at least, with grammar and third-person past tense. Do not disappoint me people and I definitely won't disappoint you!

Please be active. If it's been over 7 days and I haven't responded - feel free and ping me. I'll do the same. However, if you're not interested in continuing then tell me. I won't bite.

Other than making sure you're having fun, then that's it! Happy reading my plots. :-)

As a health class assignment, students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn’t give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random.

Much to Muse A’s dismay, they’re matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can’t stand. Muse B isn’t pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse B are forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress.

Over the course of the project, Muse A and Muse B start to realize that their partner isn’t as horrible as they once thought. They’re actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances.

What will happen to their budding relationship once the project comes to an end?

Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement.

Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn't told Muse A yet, and isn't in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, and Muse B couldn't take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking.

They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do.

Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce.

Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore.

All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

Muse A and Muse B have been together romantically for 2 years and they’ve known each other for almost 5 years in total. Since their second date they’ve sworn to a policy of telling each other the truth no matter what, which they believe has kept their relationship strong for so long. Lately, the honest couple has been incredibly busy with work and family obligations, barely having time to sit down together for a full meal before one has to dash off.

Their anniversary date approaches and the couple promises to set some time aside for the occasion. Whether by pure forgetfulness, a lack of time to talk, or a desire to surprise their significant other, Muse A and Muse B have been keeping some news from their partner –news that each of them will share during the anniversary dinner. The couple dresses up and heads out to their favorite spot in town, each person waiting for the right time to confess what they’ve been hiding.

While waiting for dessert, Muse A finally speaks up and says they have news to share. But so does Muse B, at the same time. Each insists that the other say what they have to say first and they ultimately rely on the flip of a coin to decide who spills first. Muse A is one month pregnant. Muse B is leaving (for someone else or for a job assignment thousands of miles away).

Who will lose the coin flip and have tell their secret first? Will the other person decide to keep their secret (or change plans) after learning what their lover has been hiding? Will the sharing of the secrets make or break the relationship?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayo.

The "Braving the element" plot sounds interesting and I'd love to roleplay that with you.

I quite like inteachable as well as reservations and relevations!

Despondency said:
@Marianne
just chilling

making a cs

bored

none of my rps are active
:(
I feel you. I want to post - like a huge part of me is urging to post in ALL of them.

but I have 99 problems, so i'm more interested in one x one atm. also putting together a couple of schedules and I feel like everyone in CU & P1 should too so we won't die off haha

gonna put it together on my bio with all of my RPs tagged plus their host

@Marianne

same girl, same.

and ooh, we should totally do a 1 x 1 together.

i might make a schedule too ya know but i just feel like i won't stick to it, lmao.

Despondency said:
@Marianne
same girl, same.

and ooh, we should totally do a 1 x 1 together.

i might make a schedule too ya know but i just feel like i won't stick to it, lmao.
nah, i'm thinking days that are dedicated to the RPs i'm in lol

so one day is all CU and P1 and the next is dedicated to something entirely different

like the 1x1 for instance

and I don't mind doing a 1x1 with you haha

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marianne

sure, we should. one more wouldn't do any harm.

and nah, it's there just so that i can finish off my characters and all - if you get me.

preparations and all, lmao.

Despondency said:
@Marianne

and nah, it's there just so that i can finish off my characters and all - if you get me.

ah okay lol well I'm into the baby project thus far haha

Despondency said:
@Marianne

including can't live with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back