• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search of Novella Writers! [All Gender Pairings] [Original]

Sacrilege

no hetero bro
Howdy, howdy! I'm Red, a flaming gay who likes long posts, LGBTQ+ romances that reek of chaos and disasters, and long walks on the beach. I'm returning to the RP scene after a year hiatus with plenty of new ideas; I play a very well rounded cast, which includes a plethora of diversity in ethnicity, genders, orientations, personalities and even disabilities. Basically, I've got a character for just about every scenario you could think of. ;D My forte is regular modern and high fantasy, though I would consider dystopian and cyberpunk settings in the case of an interesting idea. I also dig having romance in my RPs, but sometimes, platonic works just okay too!

Let's keep this simple: I'll divide this into three sections for ease of reading! For length reasons, post examples are available by request. You can message me if you want one.

• x I am a novella writer who rarely goes below 1000 words, and often times far more. I describe my style as a bastard child between Tolkien and Lovecraft, with bad humor and ~fun~ introspection thrown in there. If you don't like long winded posts, or you aren't a big fan of character development through writing, we may not be compatible!
    x I am a college student. This means I'm busy throughout the week - expect a post about twice a week.
    x I put a lot of value into OOC communication. I don't like treating RP like it's a business transaction; if we're writing, I want to be your friend! Please, never feel like you're bothering me if you message me for chit-chat. I love talking to my partners, even if it's not about our RP.
    x I'm an artist! I draw all my own characters, and like drawing my partner's, as well. Chances are, if you and I hit it off well, I'll probably shower you with art. This includes very shitty memes. I mean it.
    x I am ghost friendly. If you want to stop but are too anxious to tell me, I won't be offended if you need to just go.
    x I have no problem giving you my discord.

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS
(All characters have art. Just ask to see it! The genres a character can be put into are listed next to their name. These are also just the characters I want to play the most, I have way more that are unlisted - if they don't catch your eye, let me know what you had in mind and I can pull someone out who fits the plot.)​

• Hey, Kid. You like chaos? You like beefy, gay women? You like absolute morons who make you question how they've made it through life for this long?

Venus is a 20 year old, punk ass delinquent who has been stuck in a constant loop of trouble, jail, and crime for the past few years. With a mouth that would make your mother cry, she's a reckless jerk who finds joy out of tormenting other poor souls and wreaking havoc everywhere she goes. What's that, old lady? You've fallen and you can't get up? Sorry, guess you'll have to call Life Alert; but hey, check out that loaded wallet you're carrying! The brat's fallen into bad terms with a particularly vicious crime group in recent times, earning herself a mighty debt that she can't possibly hope to fix by herself - and worst of all, the only way to keep her own ass safe is by doing the increasingly morally questionable orders of those above her. While she's an asshole herself, she still has her boundaries, and the thought of putting a gun to someone's head makes her nauseatingly sick the more she thinks about it.

Wait a minute. Is she watching that one dog movie? Who's going to tell her that - oh dear. She seems to be crying. Not because she's actually a softie, or anything like that. What do you think she is, a little bitch?
    (Venus is open for FxF pairings only, but other genders are welcome for platonic friendships!)

Wow. You've made it this far? I applaud you. Hey, if you're actually still interested, just shoot me a PM introducing yourself and whatever ideas you've got! I don't bite, I swear. <3

Last edited:
Updated with a new character! I'd really like to use Four or Venus, as everyone else has gigs going for them. : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back