• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In search of free yaoi love {(still lookiing)}

N3K0B3N

Uke prince of Yaoi
Hello, I am searching for the best yaoi on earth.

Everyone PLEASE, PM me to get started but first here are some rules for Role-Play

• Please respond everyday or at least 5 or 3 times a day
  • If your leaving for awhile, PLEASE let me know before you run off or disappear off the face of the world
  • Tell me if you want to add or change something in our role-play if it gets boring
  • Please use proper english(not txt talk)
  • Have fun?!

Here are some pairings I would like to play (*=role I want °=pairing I want to do most)

~Human* x Vampire

~Angel* x Demon

~Teacher x Student*°°°

~Cop x Innocent/Framed*°°

~Nightmare x Dreamer*°°°°°

~Busines man* x Boss°°°°

~Bully x Victim*°°°°°

~Assasin x Stolen prince*°°°°°°°°°°

~Dad x Adopted son*°°°°°°°°°°

~Nekoboy* x Sciencetist°°°°°°°°°°

~Doctor x Assistants*°°°°°°°°°°

~Military soldier x Towns men*°°°°°°°°

~Teen boy* x Computer virus°°°°°°°°°°°°

~Nerd* x Jock°°°°°°°°°°

~Rich kid* x thug°°°°°°°°​

This is all I have, and if you want you could add a few to my list and try it with me. Oh and I only play the role of the UKE I'm not a good SEME sorry and if you can't do PM just post on here and what pair you want, I'll send you a PM.

Guy's if you want to, we can do a 1x1x1 but the third has to be an actual person, or if you want, you can do two characters and have different relationships. If you want to be literate, I can be some what literate.

Angel X demon

I am not a good seme but I am Willi g to try it, not the best speller, not good at paragraphing so you might get some one liners, text talk is a habit that I am trying to break so that may slip in every now and thin, I do go to school so I won't be able to reply during sertan times of the day, and I don't know if it will be the BEST yaoi on earth but it may be good, and how can someone be a nightmare

^^ Well it's okay, I can help you with your issues and make you better at paragraphing :DD I'll send you a PM and we can get started, okay?

Oh my you have so many good pairings and I love most of your favored ones.

Can we brainstorm for the Military Soldier X Towns Men

Nightmare X Dreamer

Rich Kid X Thug?????

Of course! I'll send you a PM right away and we can start that storm of brains xDD

((weak sense of humor ^^ ;) )

N3K0B3N said:
Everyone PLEASE, PM me to get started but first here are some rules for Role-Play

• If your leaving for awhile, PLEASE let me know before you run off or disappear off the face of the world
  • Tell me if you want to add or change something in our role-play if it gets boring
  • Have fun?!

Here are some pairings I would like to play (*=role I want °=pairing I want to do most)

~Human* x Vampire

~Angel* x Demon

~Teacher x Student*°°°

~Busines man* x Boss°°°°

~Bully x Victim*°°°°°

~Nerd* x Jock°°°°°°°°°°

This is all I have, and if you want you could add a few to my list and try it with me. Oh and I only play the role of the UKE I'm not a good SEME sorry and if you can't do PM just post on here and what pair you want, I'll send you a PM.

Guy's if you want to, we can do a 1x1x1 but the third has to be an actual person, or if you want, you can do two characters and have different relationships. If you want to be literate, I can be some what literate.
I'll totally roleplay with you if you want,I switch from uke to seme.

Hello, and okay, I will rp with you chu ^^ just send me a pm and we'll get started right away

N3K0B3N said:
Hello, and okay, I will rp with you chu ^^ just send me a pm and we'll get started right away
The thing is......I'm new....I have no idea how this works ;-;

N3K0B3N said:

• Have fun?!

~Human* x Vampire

~Angel* x Demon

~Teacher x Student*°°°

~Busines man* x Boss°°°°

~Bully x Victim*°°°°°

~Nerd* x Jock°°°°°°°°°°

Nerd x Jock..?

My character isn't exactly a super nerd, more like a nerd outside & a survival games super on the inside...

I'm new, so I don't know what to say >///<

N3K0B3N said:

• Have fun?!

~Human* x Vampire

~Angel* x Demon

~Teacher x Student*°°°

~Busines man* x Boss°°°°

~Bully x Victim*°°°°°

~Nerd* x Jock°°°°°°°°°°

N3K0B3N said:

• Have fun?!

~Human* x Vampire

~Angel* x Demon

~Teacher x Student*°°°

~Busines man* x Boss°°°°

~Bully x Victim*°°°°°

~Nerd* x Jock°°°°°°°°°°

Greetings ~

So, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am new to this site BUT rest assured...not to rping. Although I have been on an extended hiatus for some time now I back in action and searching for some rp partners. I stumbled upon your thread and I am interested in picking up an rp if you are okay with it. Even though I am out of practice I am sure I can put out 5 paragraphs tops so deary if you are interested...and I hope you are...please reply back : )

PS:: Very interested in your Assassin x Kidnapped Prince...Nerd x Jock..and Rich Kid x Thug ideas. I can do seme so thats all fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back